• Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
      Maybe this is why they have met with Asante Samuels...twice.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
        Hearing some of Staleys press briefing today- it sure does seem like Jaycee Horn is the type of CB he likes just on what he said. That doesn't mean he will be the pick - more in terms of what Staley is looking for in his CBs.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

CB and LT
          90% of the people on this fan board and twitter realize its these two positions as the top two needs
          good to see Staley sees that since WE ALL do!!!

Comment

• MagicMamba88
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Send PM

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Well. I am just not buyin' it.

Unless he says " I want to speak directly to The Trenchers on TPB" it is nothing but speculation.

Not even a rookie head coach is foolish enough to telegraph our intentions.

:shifty:
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Maybe this is why they have met with Asante Samuels...twice.
                So ... the exact opposite of what this forum has been saying the last couple weeks about Staley’s CB preference?

I knew it! A great sticky white-on-rice cover corner will never go out of style.
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• RTPbolt
                  Charger Fan till the end
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Carolina
                  • Send PM

Its called support your guys with praise but pointing out the 1 position that is now the weak point on the line isnt earth shattering. Whether we roll with pipkins or draft depends on whom drops.

I hate saying it but i think cb and edge rusher id put as highest needs. Some good FAs though still out there and cuts will expose more yet to fill this team and provide depth. staley will find the strengths of what he has and this team isnt remotely complete yet.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                    Its called support your guys with praise but pointing out the 1 position that is now the weak point on the line isnt earth shattering. Whether we roll with pipkins or draft depends on whom drops.

I hate saying it but i think cb and edge rusher id put as highest needs. Some good FAs though still out there and cuts will expose more yet to fill this team and provide depth. staley will find the strengths of what he has and this team isnt remotely complete yet.
                    Stop arguing with Staley. He clearly said LT is the top need. Rolling with Pipkins is an absurd strategy, we rolled with him last year. Did you watch the games? He was beat like a rented mule.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

So ... the exact opposite of what this forum has been saying the last couple weeks about Staley’s CB preference?

I knew it! A great sticky white-on-rice cover corner will never go out of style.
                      What do you mean? What's different about Samuel and say, Horn? Who we have also contacted. Horn is just bigger and a better talent.

If we looking at round two for a CB, that's where Samuel is at. I like Samuel, he just isn't all that big. I'd rather have Stokes if he falls to #47

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

What's different about Samuel and say, Horn? Who we have also contacted. Horn is just bigger and a better talent.

If we looking at round two for a CB, that's where Samuel is at. I like Samuel, he just isn't all that big.
                        I think all the top CBS discussed in these threads are good cover corners. Horn is more physical and would match up better against the Chase’s of the world, i imagine (but don’t really know). CB seems to be deep enough to get a quality starter that can plan man cover in the 2nd round, just based off the expert analysis of those guys here a lot smarter than me

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Stop arguing with Staley. He clearly said LT is the top need. Rolling with Pipkins is an absurd strategy, we rolled with him last year. Did you watch the games? He was beat like a rented mule.
                          Staley said Aboushi will have to compete for a job so that tells me either the draft or another veteran OG (Earl Watford - with the Saints connection) - who knows.

Staley also mentioned getting bigger on the OLine. I think the LT is going to be a big stout player-- No tweener

Comment

Working...
                          X