• TexanBeerlover
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Caleb Farley is one I think since you wrote Medicals

Darrisaw or Slater for the other
      darrisaw preference

Address #1 need, 50/50 if he’s still on the board.

Farley consolation

Let’s give Staley a shot to really inject this new defense as he envisions

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

personal opinion is that if this franchise wants to take the next step up, the boldest move is not just a trade down, but a double trade down....

am of the opinion that the additional one or two players from day two will (well) outweigh the benefit of staying @13 for the less than unanimous selection (Herbert.... cough

do want to make up for the outlay of draft capital last go 'round w/the trading up for Kenneth Murray, and.... do think day two is choke full of talent for the taking.

we have to become one of the teams that perennially/annually accumulate a surfeit of extra draft selections.... nobody runs the table every year with (just) seven (or less.... cough, cough
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Good stuff.

You consider Richie Grant (UCF) a Sammie? UCF is not a power 5 but if we had a power 6 the AAC would be it.
          yeah, Central Florida regularly produces (NFL) talent....
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            Arm length of LT vs arm length of RT?
            Staley says they gotta play guys on both sides.... Foster Sarell @33 3/8 ??

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

darrisaw preference

Address #1 need, 50/50 if he’s still on the board.

Farley consolation

Let’s give Staley a shot to really inject this new defense as he envisions
              Darrisaw really has been moving up my draft board. I guess research will do that for you!

And because I think that more CBs will be there on Day 2 that starting caliber LTs -- I am probably going Darrisaw. And to the poster above who pointed out this is just not about the rookie season but the best left tackle for the next five years, not just the rookie year, I do agree with that. But we also don't want Trey Pipkins level either. I am good with lower ceiling, higher floor, rock solid good LT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                Pretty much retired......
                • Sep 2018
                • JoJa
                • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I am torn on Brady Christensen.
                Short arms.
                ​​​​Elite wingspan.
                And what round do you see him as tempting????

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

I have seen others post it before, but there is a trade value chart based on draft picks/points that I would like to see. Anybody got that handy? I have been using PFN for some mocks recently and they throw trades at you left and right. Today I was doing a mock and it offered me the Cards 16 & 49 for our 13. Hell yeah, I jumped all over it but was it realistic at all in value? Would the Cards ever offer that in real life? That draft got me Darrisaw, Tryon and Radnuz. I would take those three for moving down 3 spots. BTW, the Cards took Horn.

I am curious to know value.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                    I have seen others post it before, but there is a trade value chart based on draft picks/points that I would like to see. Anybody got that handy? I have been using PFN for some mocks recently and they throw trades at you left and right. Today I was doing a mock and it offered me the Cards 16 & 49 for our 13. Hell yeah, I jumped all over it but was it realistic at all in value? Would the Cards ever offer that in real life? That draft got me Darrisaw, Tryon and Radnuz. I would take those three for moving down 3 spots. BTW, the Cards took Horn.

I am curious to know value.
                    This the chart or link that I use. And based on this, the Cardinals are probably not offering a 2nd round pick. As its outgoing 410 points for incoming value of 150 points. But if they did, I would seriously hope Telesco says "yes, thank you" and sends the Cardinals lunch from Subway

2021 NFL Trade Value Chart (drafttek.com)

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                      French Speaking Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Québec city
                      • Send PM

If the Cards make it, that means they really want Horn.
                      13th value : 1150
                      16th value : 1000
                      49th : 400

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Darrisaw really has been moving up my draft board. I guess research will do that for you!

And because I think that more CBs will be there on Day 2 that starting caliber LTs -- I am probably going Darrisaw. And to the poster above who pointed out this is just not about the rookie season but the best left tackle for the next five years, not just the rookie year, I do agree with that. But we also don't want Trey Pipkins level either. I am good with lower ceiling, higher floor, rock solid good LT
                        Think we’re on the same page, just hope Carolina doesn’t grade Darrisaw as highly or Minnesota, moving ahead of Chargers to select Christian Darrisaw.

So here is next question, would it be worth it for Chargers to trade up with Detroit to get their LT, be it Darrisaw or Sewell?

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

How about arm length versus punch strength and timing? Arm length is not the end of discussion. Players find different ways to win based upon their attributes.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X