Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Tight Ends
    Pass Rushers
    Cornerbacks

Think this is where to add a bunch of talent next year.
    Bosa isn't enough, not only do they need another but could use a back up to rotate
    Henry even if resigned isn't enough. If not resigned then really have issue at TE.
    Cornerbacks. Can never have enough and Hayward is probably on the downside.
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
      Tight Ends
      Pass Rushers
      Cornerbacks

Bosa isn't enough, not only do they need another but could use a back up to rotate
      Henry even if resigned isn't enough. If not resigned then really have issue at TE.
      You left out OT but otherwise agree and have said this very thing about pass rushers the last two seasons.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
        Tight Ends
        Pass Rushers
        Cornerbacks

don't think that wish list matches up well w/the talent in this year's draft.

this year looks good for interior linemen.
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

You left out OT but otherwise agree and have said this very thing about pass rushers the last two seasons.
          Yes. Pass rushers. Having another good one. But also that 3rd guy to rotate during the game and keep Bosa fresh for 4th quarter crunch time.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

don't think that wish list matches up well w/the talent in this year's draft.

this year looks good for interior linemen.
            IDK, there are some pretty good TE's and CB's later in the draft.
            Last year, I liked late rounder TE Harrison Bryant. This year, I like TE Zach Davidson... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpz56lCR7TE

Later round players I like:

TE's - Zach Davidson, Charlie Kolar, Jake Ferguson, Nick Eubanks
            CB's - Deommodore Lenoir, Thomas Graham Jr., Keith Taylor, Ambry Thomas, Camryn Bynum
            EDGE - Myjai Sanders looks promising (4th).... but I'd get a pass rusher early (1st or 2nd round).

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Last year, I liked late rounder TE Harrison Bryant. This year, I like TE Zach Davidson... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpz56lCR7TE

TE's - Zach Davidson, Charlie Kolar, Jake Ferguson, Nick Eubanks.
              yeah, I liked Harrison Bryant some as well last draft.

Davidson needs a Senior Bowl and then some.... always worried/wary of the small school guys competition and their core strength.... most always a ?

Jake Ferguson has caught my attention this year (again), and a little surprised that the word on him is that he doesn't block much, as he does play for Wisconsin ??

my guy is Cade Otton, but Ninj thinks he's a year out before he declares.

and not out to changeover the roster in a year.... after looking at the draft and FA, would prefer to retain the both of Hunter and Virgil, and unless you hit gold day three, guessing we keep Parham here as well ??

thanx for the vid.... usually don't bother w/tape, as just so darn many mixed opinions, and that's after watching the same darn tape.

dude did look like he was a pretty decent/shifty route runner, albeit didn't see him block much if any in that vid ??

just think there's more talent at other positions, 'specially the interior lines.... if you get lucky late, then that's good GMing.
              5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

EDGE - Myjai Sanders looks promising (4th).... but I'd get a pass rusher early (1st or 2nd round).
                dude has way too many ?s for my liking, 'specially if he goes off the board where Brugler just put him.... top 50.

if I'm TT and eye decide I need EDGE help, there's only one thing to do.... you do not want to be the GM who passed up on a generational talent.

Rousseau could regress off his numbers, but if improves even the slightest, he is a do not pass up prospect.

Kwity Paye is fools gold compared to him, as his production can't hold a candle to Rousseau's, and my guess is that if you liked Mel, then you'll prolly like Paye.... will flash, but overall and in the longrun think you'll be on the disappointed side of things.... (personally was not in favor of drafting Mel to start with.... jftr).

the other consideration is that you go and ask Mr. Bosa which side of the line he wants to play on, and if wants to shift to LEO, then that's another consideration, as for myself, don't like stacking Tillery on top of JJ and Broughton on the line, if.... Jerry can play end at a decent level.

again, if I'm Telesco, I gotta take my medicine, as can't go out and change every position every season.... if Bosa is injury prone and Tillery can't help w/the run, then he's got problems.... that Rousseau or Myjai, or the next guy ain't gonna solve.

personally, would ask Joe if he wouldn't mind playing LEO next season, so we can get the both of Jerry and Justin on the field at the same time as Linval as well, and then.... would trade down and begin to reinforce this roster that keeps losing the little of sand in the pants that we've got, and.... draft as many linemen as possible day two, if not one later in the first to start things off.

DE can wait.... am building the lines first and where I'm the thinnest and where this draft is the fattest/stoutest.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

TE's - Zach Davidson, Charlie Kolar, Jake Ferguson, Nick Eubanks
                  CB's - Deommodore Lenoir, Thomas Graham Jr., Keith Taylor, Ambry Thomas, Camryn Bynum
                  I like Z. Davidson as a day 3 TE prospect. He is also the team’s punter.
                  I have Kolar as a Day 2 prospect. H. Bryant went early round 4.
                  Taylor and Thomas I like but have other Day 3 CBs I’d prefer for us. Z. McCollum, K. Vincent Jr., C. Bryant to name a few.
                  DE/EDGE get one early and 1-2 late.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Davidson needs a Senior Bowl and then some....

...my guy is Cade Otton,..

...guessing we keep Parham here as well ??

...just think there's more talent at other positions, 'specially the interior lines....
                    I'm not promoting TE, just think the position is deep. I'll have to check out Otton.

I hope HH, Virgil, and Parham are all on the roster. I really don't want to spend draft capital on TE (especially not early).

I think IOL is fairly deep, too. But, I'm willing to draft IOL earlier... to get who I want. Right now, I'm fond of OG Zion Johnson and OC Jarrett Patterson. If we could snag those two players with our 3b and 4th round picks I'd be stoked. Let them compete with Lamp and Feeney for starter spots (should we re-sign Lamp/Feeney for reasonable deals)...

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Rousseau could regress off his numbers, but if improves even the slightest, he is a do not pass up prospect...
                      Kwity Paye is fools gold compared to him...

...Jerry can play end at a decent level...

DE can wait.... am building the lines first and where I'm the thinnest and where this draft is the fattest/stoutest.
                      Rousseau is #4 on my board, right behind Sewell and the 2 QB's. Lawrence, Fields, Sewell, Rousseau, Parsons (if he is indeed as good a pass rusher as he thinks he is).

Tillery... dude can barely play 3-tech. And I really don't think I'm interested in trying him at DE. Get a real DE. Get him early. Hell, get 2 if you're worried about Bosa's health. Rochelle is a huge drop-off. And Uchenna is probably a better SAM than LEO. Blitz Uchenna occasionally from the SAM... not an every down pass rusher.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Taylor and Thomas I like but have other Day 3 CBs I’d prefer for us. Z. McCollum, K. Vincent Jr., C. Bryant to name a few.
                        I'll have to check out your CB's. Thanks for the tip.

Bryant went in the 4th... but was projected in the 6th. He was the sneaky prospect last year... I think this year's "sneaky" might be Davidson...

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Kolar is a perfect fit.
                          Herb friendly due to good hands.
                          I have always liked the idea of twin two way TEs.
                          Keep HH.
                          Blocking and catching.
                          Add in Herb's mobility and I see options
                          that would give us greater Red Zone success.

Thanks for the DBs, ninja...more to look at.
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X