• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
    I think most have this draft narrowed down to OT, CB, Edge as 1st, 2nd, 3rd round targets. So here are some different scenarios:

Let's assume that Slater, Surtain, and Parsons are gone by #13.

1. OT Darrisaw/Cosmi
    2. CB Melifonwu/Campbell
    3. Edge Robinson/ Tryon

1. CB Farley/Horn
    2. OT Radunz/Little
    3. Edge Robinson/Tryon

1. Edge Ojulari/Paye/Rouseau
    2. OT Radunz/Little
    3. CB Adebo/St. Juste

Whish would you prefer...?
    Well first I'm not so sure Parsons is gone. I think we have a shot now.

I like two preferably with Little and Tryon.

Three with Okulari, Little, Adebo is good too. St. Juste is a reach.

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

I might go with Cosmi, Campbell, and Robinson (number 1)

I think Cosmi might fit Lombardi's outside zone scheme best.
      I think Campbell is under-rated in a deep class (not so deep that I'm willing to risk waiting for the 3rd round on CB).
      I think Robinson (on Bosa's shoulder) would give RT's and RG's fits).

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

If I pay extra and super size it can I get Surtain, Little, and Milton??

I’d also like a side of Elerson Smith and some of that spicy Hufanga dipping sauce.

I have exact change. Thanks.
        Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
          If I pay extra and super size it can I get Surtain, Little, and Milton??

I’d also like a side of Elerson Smith and some of that spicy Hufanga dipping sauce.

I have exact change. Thanks.
          Milton was a workout warrior... but his tape isn't impressive IMO.
          If Little's knee checks out for teams, I think he's gone by pick #47.
          Surtain is now the clear #1 CB (with Farley surgery). I believe he's gone by #13.

Elerson Smith and Hufanga I definitely like. Caden Sterns and the 2 Cincinati safeties would be nice depth at safety, too.

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Still working on just the right combo:

1st: OT Samuel Cosmi. I think Slater will be gone by #13 and I'm looking for the right fit @LT for the outside zone scheme. I think Cosmi fits better than Darrisaw.
            In this episode, your hosts Max Chadwick, PJ Clark, Tate Sigworth and Nick Merriam break down Texas OT Samuel Cosmi. Cosmi recently opted-out of the rest of ...

2nd: CB Asante Samuels Jr. This pick is to appease Woody... jk! He's a really good coverage guy. Can play man v man and zone. Very savvy in coverage. Chargers met with him twice? Good understanding of assignments and consistently in the right spot. Good instincts and willing tackler.
            Subscribe, Like this Video & Turn On Notifications!(↓↓ click show more ↓↓)Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/justbombsproductions/Twitter: https://twitter....

3rd: LB Pete Werner. Great experience at OSU. Early experience as a coverage LB. Played every LB role. Size, speed, and coverage skills to be a 3-down player. I think we're thin at LB and could use another LB that can cover. Other prospects considered: Jamin Davis and Chazz Surratt.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

3rd: OLB Elerson Smith. Showed how much improvement he's made. Still growing and putting on muscle has not slowed him down. I think his ceiling is high. Put him next to Bosa (odd front) or on the other side (even front) and you have a bona fide edge rusher. Has the length and strength to set the edge, too.
            4th
            4th: S Caden Sterns. Versatile safety that can play various roles. Has playmaking abilities in coverage and is a sure tackler. Needs to improve tackling angles but has the athleticism to do all the things Staley asks his safeties to do. Has ST experience.

5th: DL Jonathan Marshall. Versatility at NT and 4i. Disruptive and quick for his size.

6th: OG Josh Sills. Long armed OG that has played for West Virginia and OK State (next to Teven Jenkins. I think he would do well in the ZBS and would be good depth behind Feiler and Aboushi. Kind of reminds me of each. Tackle build.
            6th RB Elijah Mitchell. Part of a RB rotation at Louisiana. Early down runner with soft hands. Inside/outside zone runner that compliments Joshua Kelly on early downs. 6.2 ypc with 8 TD's his last year.
            7th: TE Zach Davidson. A developmental athlete. Backup punter and probable ST player early on. Jared Cook buys Parham, Anderson, and Davidson a year of development.
            Zach Davidson the University of Central Missouri tight end has blown up Division 2 and is now making National news. The 6050 speedy tight end has great hands...

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

LBs-

Kenneth Murray, Kyzir White, Drew Tranquill, Emeke Egbule., Christianson.

So unless you dont like Egbule, i dont think we are thin where in many sets we will only have 1 LB (Murray) on the field w/ more DBs , likely safeties....which is what make that a bigger need. So imo where tyou have Werner is where you should perhaps have a safety that is better than Sterns.

But i can see replacing Egbule and Christinason IMO is camp fodder.......but it isnt a need imo.
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-02-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                LBs-

Kenneth Murray, Kyzir White, Drew Tranquill, Emeke Egbule., Christianson.

So unless you dont like Egbule, i dont think we are thin where in many sets we will only have 1 LB (Murray) on the field w/ more DBs , likely safeties....which is what make that a bigger need. So imo where tyou have Werner is where you should perhaps have a safety that is better than Sterns.

But i can see replacing Egbule and Christinason IMO is camp fodder.......but it isnt a need imo.
                Murray's coverage skills are a work-in-progress.
                Kyzir is above-average in coverage; a liability vs the run. Contract up next year.
                Drue is coming off of a bad injury... we'll see.
                Who the hell is Egbule and/or Christianson...? I can't believe you actually typed their names...

Which safety @#77 is so much better than Sterns...? Sterns will be good. Pundits finally recognize him... he keeps climbing. I like the safety class this year! Lots of 1/2 field combo safeties.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Murray's coverage skills are a work-in-progress.
                  Kyzir is above-average in coverage; a liability vs the run. Contract up next year.
                  Drue is coming off of a bad injury... we'll see.
                  Who the hell is Egbule and/or Christianson...? I can't believe you actually typed their names...

Which safety @#77 is so much better than Sterns...? Sterns will be good. Pundits finally recognize him... he keeps climbing. I like the safety class this year! Lots of 1/2 field combo safeties.
                  Agreed.
                  Explosive, excellent processing skills, tackling fundamentals are improving, and above average ballskills.

The safety class is deep with talent through day 3.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Ninja, did you see Samuel Cosmi's RAS score...?

Attached Files

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Ninja, did you see Samuel Cosmi's RAS score...?

Yes indeed I have.
                      Have you seen Spencer Brown’s RAS?
                      I love the athleticism, intelligence, and a nasty physicality both play with.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Cosmi (if lucky)
                        or
                        Spencer (not a reach)
                        @#47
                        ought to be sizzling on the front burner for us.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Windsor, U.K.
                          • Send PM

Please pardon my ignorance but what is an RAS score?
                          You guys seem rather impressed by it so I'm assuming it's a good metric to have a perfect score on?

Comment

Working...
                          X