Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
    What’s your grade on Charles Snowden? I’ve been taking a deep dive lately. Rewatched the UNC and Miami games—guy’s a legit monster. Super athletic and very versatile. Seems like a good scheme fit for a Staley defense.
    Another of my favorite prospects. Been touting him for a couple years.
    Uber athletic, monster football IQ, team captain, playmaker, only scratching the surface of his abilities.
    I think the fit is ideal with our team.
    With his late season injury, lack of filled out frame, and being unfinished product as a pass rusher pushes him down to late day 2 / early day 3.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
      Draftnik
      • Oct 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Another of my favorite prospects. Been touting him for a couple years.
      Uber athletic, monster football IQ, team captain, playmaker, only scratching the surface of his abilities.
      I think the fit is ideal with our team.
      With his late season injury, lack of filled out frame, and being unfinished product as a pass rusher pushes him down to late day 2 / early day 3.
      In your opinion, who’s got the higher grade between Snowden and Jordan Smith?
      Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

What’s your grade on Charles Snowden? I’ve been taking a deep dive lately. Rewatched the UNC and Miami games—guy’s a legit monster. Super athletic and very versatile. Seems like a good scheme fit for a Staley defense.
        My grade is 6'7"...235. Where you gonna play him?

Those string bean types don't usually add weight easily, or at all. Floyd is still 240 after five seasons.
        This isn't the 70's when Ted Hendrix was 6'7" 220-225 and DT's were 260-270. Joe Green was a beast at 275 lol

I got nothing against guys that are a little under weight but those lanky guys usually can't pack it on. If he were 6'3" 235 I'd have hope.

As usual I'm skeptic with the slight guys. I like Rumph who is 235 but he isnt as tall. Ojulari is 240 but that guy is strong and he will add it on.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

In your opinion, who’s got the higher grade between Snowden and Jordan Smith?
          Smith. He is/can be a 10+ sack dude and a high end run defender. Better first 2 steps, more physicality, and possess natural core strength.

Snowden has more diversity to his game and will be much more comfortable in coverage / 1on1 in space. He also has 0 red flags on off-field issues.

Smith with 3A and Snowden with 4th or 5th. I’d be happy with that.

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

My grade is 6'7"...235. Where you gonna play him?

Those string bean types don't usually add weight easily, or at all. Floyd is still 240 after five seasons.
            This isn't the 70's when Ted Hendrix was 6'7" 220-225 and DT's were 260-270. Joe Green was a beast at 275 lol

I got nothing against guys that are a little under weight but those lanky guys usually can't pack it on. If he were 6'3" 235 I'd have hope.
            OLB/EDGE.
            Was told by a contact at UVA that he played about 245# this year. I’d like to see him about 255#-265#. Protein and pasta to add a few lbs.

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• JOJAX85
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Irmo, SC
              • Send PM

OLB/EDGE.
              Was told by a contact at UVA that he played about 245# this year. I’d like to see him about 255#-265#. Protein and pasta to add a few lbs.
              Mint Oreos have put on that 20 for me while dealing with 2 knee surgeries in 2 months. That's probably not the kinda weight you are referring to though.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Smith. He is/can be a 10+ sack dude and a high end run defender. Better first 2 steps, more physicality, and possess natural core strength.

Snowden has more diversity to his game and will be much more comfortable in coverage / 1on1 in space. He also has 0 red flags on off-field issues.

Smith with 3A and Snowden with 4th or 5th. I’d be happy with that.
                I agree....Smith comes in right away, and while learning a bigger role his first season, will be a very effective rotational pass rusher...value.
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Mint Oreos have put on that 20 for me while dealing with 2 knee surgeries in 2 months. That's probably not the kinda weight you are referring to though.
                  Yeah, but how's your 3 cone drill time????:Cheers1:

Comment

• WindsorUK
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Windsor, U.K.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't quite agree that we need ILBs. We need pass rushers sure but in a 4-6 we need more safety types like Derwin. Jenkins would fit that, Diablo would fit that, Owosu - Koramora fits that and of course Parsons would fit with his speed. Not saying we cant use another ILB but we have Murray and Tranquill if we talking 3-4 ILB and they may or may not bring back Perryman. If so not sure we go ILB at all. If not perhaps we draft one or sign one. Not saying its a bad idea just that its not a gimme at all.

Again for me, free agency will dictate alot. I don't expect to sign but 2-3 players and it may be on OL or OLB or both.
                    It will maybe give a hint what they are looking to do. Plus the rumors we may hear of them targeting.

What we are doing at this point is guessing because we have a whole new staff we aren't down with their style of play for this team.
                    Spot on!
                    If you could clone Derwin, I'd take 6!
                    3 down linemen, 2 cover corners, and 6 dudes that can go anywhere and everywhere on the football field - forward, backward, side to side,......play fast!

Comment

• JOJAX85
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Irmo, SC
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

Yeah, but how's your 3 cone drill time????:Cheers1:
                      I put my 3 ice cream cone time right up there with the best of them.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

I put my 3 ice cream cone time right up there with the best of them.
                        My woman may have you beat. She’ll bite a kneecap for ice cream.

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• JOJAX85
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Irmo, SC
                          • Send PM

My woman may have you beat. She’ll bite a kneecap for ice cream.
                          So she's gonna be a new Lions fan then?

Comment

Working...
                          X