• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
    Here is my trading picks like they grow on trees crazy mock draft.
    With adding sammy small schoolers because you can find hall of fame talent bagging groceries.

#13 K.Pitts-TE/WR, Florida

#22 N.Harris-RB/WR/H-back, Alabama (Traded the 2nd and both 3rds.)

4th Rd. Q.Meinerz-OG/OC, Wisconsin-Whitewater

5th Rd. T.GrahamJr-NB, Oregon

6th Rd. Trill WiIliams-CB, Syracuse

6th Rd. E.Smith-Edge, Northern Iowa

7th Rd. R.Blankenship-DB/SpecialTeamer, Middle Tennessee State

:freakout:
    I'm going have to re-do this. With what I'm reading of late. There is no way I'm getting Trill Williams in the 6th rd. Nobody was talking about him when I posted this and he was routinely available in the 6th in the simulators. And most pundit mock had him as a late rd guy. But now it's feeling like he could go in the top 100.
    I really like how he attacks the ball. He had a play where he just took the ball like he quick mugged the runner for his loot and then went the other way.
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

I'm going have to re-do this. With what I'm reading of late. There is no way I'm getting Trill Williams in the 6th rd. Nobody was talking about him when I posted this and he was routinely available in the 6th in the simulators. And most pundit mock had him as a late rd guy. But now it's feeling like he could go in the top 100.
      I really like how he attacks the ball. He had a play where he just took the ball like he quick mugged the runner for his loot and then went the other way.
      Its ok, its the last day of February. Those Sims ive had ridiculous non realistic drafts. Trill likely wont be in my top 100 just because we had a virtual interview. Those mean very little to me.

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Its ok, its the last day of February. Those Sims ive had ridiculous non realistic drafts. Trill likely wont be in my top 100 just because we had a virtual interview. Those mean very little to me.
        I'm not talking about just the Chargers talking to him.
        Im saying he ran a sub 4.4 at at 6'2 200 with a 40inch vert and and pressed 17 at 225 and is a ballhawking playmaker.
        A bunch of teams not named Chargers have been interviewing him too.

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Man, this guy might be gone by the end of the first round. Maybe the other two DBs have gotten all the noise. The way he took the football away from the the other player it was like stealing candy from a baby!

:beer:

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Man, this guy might be gone by the end of the first round. Maybe the other two DBs have gotten all the noise. The way he took the football away from the the other player it was like stealing candy from a baby!

:beer:
              It's a 3:30 minute highlight video lol
              I mean he can play but lets not get carried away. He isnt the best CB on his team, but he could be a top 100. Depends on other teams see him.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Or Elerson Smith. He is a day 2 prospect.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

It's a 3:30 minute highlight video lol
                  I mean he can play but lets not get carried away. He isnt the best CB on his team, but he could be a top 100. Depends on other teams see him.
                  You can never have enough DBs. And 6'2 200 4.37 40 inch vert who tackles tough and attacks the ball are not easy prospects to find. I think that is why he is getting so many interviews. See who he is and what his football IQ is. If he passes those interviews. Then yes he is a top 100 prospect CB/S. And the early intercept in video was off a terrible throw by the #1 overall pick Lawrence. Players that have a knack for getting turnovers or being in right place at right time move up my board. He can also help improve special team coverage unit until he grows into a role in the secondary.
                  This is the type of player to spend the 3rd rd pick on. Not Pipkins or Mager. Or Watt or Tuerk. This guy. If he is still there in rd 3.

1.M.Parsons-LB
                  2.C.Basham-DE
                  3a.J.Tryon-LB
                  3b.T.Williams-DB
                  4.P.Adebo-DB
                  5.T.Graham-NB

tough physical fast defense.

We can use free agency for offense lineman.
                  ​​​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

You can never have enough DBs. And 6'2 200 4.37 40 inch vert who tackles tough and attacks the ball are not easy prospects to find. I think that is why he is getting so many interviews. See who he is and what his football IQ is. If he passes those interviews. Then yes he is a top 100 prospect CB/S. And the early intercept in video was off a terrible throw by the #1 overall pick Lawrence. Players that have a knack for getting turnovers or being in right place at right time move up my board. He can also help improve special team coverage unit until he grows into a role in the secondary.
                    This is the type of player to spend the 3rd rd pick on. Not Pipkins or Mager. Or Watt or Tuerk. This guy. If he is still there in rd 3.

1.M.Parsons-LB
                    2.C.Basham-DE
                    3a.J.Tryon-LB
                    3b.T.Williams-DB
                    4.P.Adebo-DB
                    5.T.Graham-NB

tough physical fast defense.

We can use free agency for offense lineman.
                    ​​​​
                    Agree and not saying he isnt a good prospect but he isnt the best CB on his own team and there are a lot of good CBs in this draft.

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Agree and not saying he isnt a good prospect but he isnt the best CB on his own team and there are a lot of good CBs in this draft.

I see it different. Trill is the fastest and most athletic of the bunch and I think he can play outside, inside or up top. I think that versatility is important where teams are often in those sub packages much more than base. Having a player who has the athletic profile to use in a versatile way will help disguse coverage pre snap and help with different post snap rotations. I'm not so sure those other DBs for Syracuse can be used with as much versatility. Cisco is a safety to me and takes a lot of chances and make a lot of plays but also got burn for a number of TDs taking those chances. Melifonwu doesn't offer as much versatility either. Cisco coming off ACL injury and Meli is not his brother. But his brother was a bust.

Just my opinion.

In a couple season we will see who from that Syracuse Orange secondary is making an impact in the NFL if any.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

I see it different. Trill is the fastest and most athletic of the bunch and I think he can play outside, inside or up top. I think that versatility is important where teams are often in those sub packages much more than base. Having a player who has the athletic profile to use in a versatile way will help disguse coverage pre snap and help with different post snap rotations. I'm not so sure those other DBs for Syracuse can be used with as much versatility. Cisco is a safety to me and takes a lot of chances and make a lot of plays but also got burn for a number of TDs taking those chances. Melifonwu doesn't offer as much versatility either. Cisco coming off ACL injury and Meli is not his brother. But his brother was a bust.

Just my opinion.

In a couple season we will see who from that Syracuse Orange secondary is making an impact in the NFL if any.
                        Ifeatu and Cisco aren’t insane athletes?
                        Ifeatu is bigger, stronger, has better COD, tackling fundamentals, ballskills, route reco, and high end disruption traits.
                        Cisco has better game speed, ballskills, and big play/turnover production.
                        All can play multi positions including DS.

We all have our opinions.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2020
                          • Send PM

Thanks for sharing! I finally got around to some of his highlights.. impressive athlete! I especially like the way he strips at the ball. The only negative I have found on him is that he is slow transitioning in man coverage. I do not even know if this is fixable with improved technique or if it’s a physical thing.

With that said, he certainly brings energy and high level athleticism to that position otherwise it seems.

Comment

Working...
                          X