• Show
Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

This would include the 2021 draft trade with the Jaguars.
    TRADE INCLUDES
    2021 Pick #13 / Casey Hayward / Justin Jackson
    2021 Picks #25 / #45 / #120 - 2022 Pick -4TH Round

#25) JAELAN PHILLIPS - EDGE/DE - UMIA - RJR - 6’5” / 266#
    why? - elite physical traits, elite skillset, multi-weapon passrush arsenal, finisher, motor, versatility

#45) WALKER LITTLE - OT - STAN - SR - 6’7” / 320#
    why? - elite physical traits, elite skillset, physical, high football IQ, dominates POA, athleticism to PTA

#47) ALIM MCNEILL - DT/NT - NCST - JR - 6’2” / 320#
    why? - elite physical traits, impact skillset, physical, motor, leverage, in-box dominance, converts quick S2P

#77) IFEATU MELIFONWU - CB - SYRACUSE - RJR - 6’3” / 212# - (SB)
    why? - near elite physical traits, impact skillset, speed, body control, ballskills, quality tackler

#97) KENDRICK GREEN - OG - UIL - RJR - 6’4” / 315#
    why? - impact physical traits, impact skillset, power, superb COD agility, excellent feet, menacing punch

#108) KARY VINCENT JR - DB - LSU - SR - 5’10” /189#
    why? - near elite physical traits, starter skillset, 4.2 speed, match-up piece inside division, playmaker, elite ballskills
    #120) JAMIN DAVIS - LB - UKY - RJR - 6’4” / 234#
    why? - near elite physical traits, starter skillset, speed, range, impact downhill tackler, length, solid zone drops, ballskills
    #142) QUINN MEINERZ - IOL - UWW - SR - 6’3” / 320# - (SB) (TC)
    why? - impact traits, starter skillset, powerful, leverage, massive nasty streak, excellent lateral agility
    #173) GERRID DOAKS - RB - UC - SR - 6’ / 230#
    why? - starter traits, starter skillset, powerful, sheds tackles, good vision, dangerous on cut backs
    #179) JOHN BATES - TE - BSU - RSR - 6’6” / 259# - (SB) (TC)
    why? - impact traits, role skillset, fantastic in-line blocker, great hands/catch radius, impressive athletic profile, underutilized

#203) JANARIUS ROBINSON - DE - FSU - RSR - 6’5” / 266# - (SB) (TC)
    why? - near elite physical traits, starter skillset, 5T/4I projection, add 15#-25#, insane handstrike power
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Maniaque 6
      French Speaking Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Québec city
      • Send PM

His name is W. Little and he's 6' 7'' ?
      I want that guy.

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
        His name is W. Little and he's 6' 7'' ?
        I want that guy.
        Picking Little scares me a little bit. Reminds me of the Max Tuerk pick. Injured knee in college and was unsuccessful in the NFL. Hopefully if Little is picked, he will turn out to be like KA which was a third round steal.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Picking Little scares me a little bit. Reminds me of the Max Tuerk pick. Injured knee in college and was unsuccessful in the NFL. Hopefully if Little is picked, he will turn out to be like KA which was a third round steal.
          You’re worried about a single knee injury?
          Little is a monster talent with 2 less seasons of college football wear and tear.

Here are a couple of clips of Little doing field technique work from just 3 months ago. 15 months after surgery and NO knee brace..........

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Great contributions Ninja....but what did I tell you about keeping it on the DL? LOL...we will never steal him in the third with you pimping him like this...

Very interested to see how he works out...if a huge buzz comes out of his pro day, or some individual workouts...would make me feel better about him at 13, where I consider him, personally, a dark horse candidate...

Don't we get a free or extra visit or something, with regional considerations? Assume Stanford is close enough to qualify....
            The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Little will be awesome if Herbert is ever blitzed by a slow old man with short arms haha
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                Little will be awesome if Herbert is ever blitzed by a slow old man with short arms haha
                This made me LOL!

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

You’re worried about a single knee injury?
                  Little is a monster talent with 2 less seasons of college football wear and tear.

Here are a couple of clips of Little doing field technique work from just 3 months ago. 15 months after surgery and NO knee brace..........

You’re right ninja he is moving well and have less wear and tear. I’ll let Staley and his staff do their homework. I read up on him and some negatives were he is a little raw and need work on pass protect. Harder to evaluate due to his lack of tape. Some plus is that he has all the physical tools to be a good LT and was 4-year starter/5-star recruit coming out of high school of all Texas.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                    Great contributions Ninja....but what did I tell you about keeping it on the DL? LOL...we will never steal him in the third with you pimping him like this...

Very interested to see how he works out...if a huge buzz comes out of his pro day, or some individual workouts...would make me feel better about him at 13, where I consider him, personally, a dark horse candidate...

Don't we get a free or extra visit or something, with regional considerations? Assume Stanford is close enough to qualify....
                    3rd was never a possibility.
                    I currently mock him in the 2nd but that is just for fun.
                    Walker is a top 15 prospect.
                    Since Sewell is going to off the board, Little is my #2 OT prospect.
                    Fits nicely at #13.

C. Farley, W. Little, J. Phillips, P. Surtain are my cluster @ #13.
                    1 maybe more will be there.

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

You’re right ninja he is moving well and have less wear and tear. I’ll let Staley and his staff do their homework. I read up on him and some negatives were he is a little raw and need work on pass protect. Harder to evaluate due to his lack of tape. Some plus is that he has all the physical tools to be a good LT and was 4-year starter/5-star recruit coming out of high school of all Texas.
                      He has as much tape as Sewell. More than enough to make an evaluation and NFL projection.
                      I’ve never agreed with the negative passpro crap about him. He gave up 1 QB pressure in his last 7 games and 4 total over the last 9.
                      Some also say he isn’t a solid run blocker. His 76 pancakes in 2018, as a true sophomore, would disagree.
                      Tape and stats just don’t back it up.

Think JH10 would be appreciative of this kind of protection for each and every season from his OLT?

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Assuming we don’t trade for OBJ, I don’t care to get cute with our pick at 13
                        don’t care what the big boards are showing or not, if you have a solution at LOT take him
                        weather that be Little or Cosmi or Darrisaw who lots are down on
                        I really don’t care to trade down and capture some imagined value because 13 is so high
                        OT is deep but we need two very soon, so ideally round 1 and one of our third rounders to put behind Bulaga at RT
                        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                          Assuming we don’t trade for OBJ, I don’t care to get cute with our pick at 13
                          don’t care what the big boards are showing or not, if you have a solution at LOT take him
                          weather that be Little or Cosmi or Darrisaw who lots are down on
                          I really don’t care to trade down and capture some imagined value because 13 is so high
                          OT is deep but we need two very soon, so ideally round 1 and one of our third rounders to put behind Bulaga at RT
                          Let’s get 1 premier OT in 2021 and another in 2022 (Faalele and Cunningham are 2 high on my list).
                          We can sign 1/2 FA OG/OT players like Ifedi, Feiler, or Good. Between that/those signees and Pipkins/Norton plus a premier OT draft pick will fill out the 2021 roster.

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X