• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CivilBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Let’s get 1 premier OT in 2021 and another in 2022 (Faalele and Cunningham are 2 high on my list).
    We can sign 1/2 FA OG/OT players like Ifedi, Feiler, or Good. Between that/those signees and Pipkins/Norton plus a premier OT draft pick will fill out the 2021 roster.
    When you compare Little to Slater... Little checks all the boxes so I won’t be surprised if the chargers take him at #13 or second like your mock.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

I wouldn’t be happy with this bullshit at all.

Slater, Q. Roche, and Britt are the only solid picks I’d be ok with.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Picking Little scares me a little bit. Reminds me of the Max Tuerk pick. Injured knee in college and was unsuccessful in the NFL. Hopefully if Little is picked, he will turn out to be like KA which was a third round steal.
        The only thing they share is a knee injury & a California school: two different players.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

trade down mock w/Jax,

025) LB Zaven Collins
          045) CB Eric Stokes
          047) DT Daviyon Nixon
          077) SS Hamsah Nasirildeen
          100) OC Josh Myers
          108) OL Trey Smith
          142) RB Trey Sermon
          173) CB Ambry Thomas
          179) SS Divine Deablo
          203) DE La Bryan Ray
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
            trade down mock w/Jax,

025) LB Zaven Collins
            045) CB Eric Stokes
            047) DT Daviyon Nixon
            100) OC Josh Myers
            108) OL Trey Smith
            142) RB Trey Sermon
            173) CB Ambry Thomas
            179) SS Divine Deablo
            203) DE La Bryan Ray
            Good stuff beach......

Think Deablo goes 3/4 and Nasirildeen in 4/5.
            If Trey Smith falls to 4 that would be a great draft steal. His medicals could force him down if red flags pop up again.

No OT? Have another plan to address?
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Maniaque 6
              French Speaking Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Québec city
              • Send PM

trade down mock w/Jax,

025) LB Zaven Collins
              045) CB Eric Stokes
              047) DT Daviyon Nixon
              100) OC Josh Myers
              108) OL Trey Smith
              142) RB Trey Sermon
              173) CB Ambry Thomas
              179) SS Divine Deablo
              203) DE La Bryan Ray
              7 defensive players out of ten !
              I know B. Slaley was a DC but ...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

trade down mock w/Jax,

025) LB Zaven Collins
                045) CB Eric Stokes
                047) DT Daviyon Nixon
                100) OC Josh Myers
                108) OL Trey Smith
                142) RB Trey Sermon
                173) CB Ambry Thomas
                179) SS Divine Deablo
                203) DE La Bryan Ray
                I wouldnt mind that but no OT? Only bummer there.

I do believe we will sign at least one good OL. ...Probably a OG or OC. Id only bring back one of ours of Tevi, Lamp and Feeney for depth....or none. Im thinking Lamp will test the market and move on.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Good stuff beach......

Think Deablo goes 3/4 and Nasirildeen in 4/5.
                  If Trey Smith falls to 4 that would be a great draft steal. His medicals could force him down if red flags pop up again.

No OT? Have another plan to address?
                  yeah.... the og pundits have me convinced that Trey Smith is a round one talent, and me thinx that we can get some of that Marcus McNeill luck again if we take him, let alone in round four/day three.

and like Deablo some, but do think he is more likely a day three/round six guy, and whereas really want Hamsah, and pretty certain he goes before day two is all said and done.... hopefully he lasts 'til our comp pick, but wouldn't be surprised to see him come off the board before that, and....

really like our D if we can add the both of these guys, and no matter how that transpires.... they're both good fits, and really shore up what I saw as one of our most glaring weaknesses last season ??
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post

7 defensive players out of ten !
                    I know B. Slaley was a DC but ...
                    don't really pay attention to what side of the ball my selections land on, as am going for value and for what I see as guys that I would really like as Chargers, and....

got no problems w/adding 7 to the D, as our O wasn't half bad last go 'round, and really don't think we need too much more than an injection to the IOL and offensive backfield @RB.

am gonna be looking WR and QB in FA, along w/adding 2 IOL and perhaps even steal an OT late in the (FA) process that is a surprise cut that leaves most GMs w/an empty bank account, but hopefully coupon Tom still has a coupla few up his sleeve before all is said and done.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I wouldnt mind that but no OT? Only bummer there.

I do believe we will sign at least one good OL. ...Probably a OG or OC. Id only bring back one of ours of Tevi, Lamp and Feeney for depth....or none. Im thinking Lamp will test the market and move on.
                      personally suspect that Feeney is the odd man out, as think I misread the tea leaves the other day, and on second thought won't be surprised if the both of Lamp and Tevi stay put in LA.

think the surprise might be, @least speaking for myself, is that Rayshawn stays here in LA, as didn't think that would be the case awhile back.

and re: the OT.... again, not gonna be surprised if Trey Smith can hold it down @tackle for a bit, if not for a while, and also don't think 'tis the end of the world if we open our slate w/Sam @LT,w albeit not gonna rule out a late in the process FA acquisition that surprises @least a coupla few of us, and that fits in @LT or @least @swing tackle ??

and personally not really into just drafting a tackle @13 for the sake of drafting a tackle.... DJ is still too fresh in my mind, and would much prefer the likes of a trade down and adding a Zaven Collins and Eric Stokes, and then still have a pick for DT Daviyon, and then still pick up IOL and SS before we're even halfway thru the draft.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        Little will be awesome if Herbert is ever blitzed by a slow old man with short arms haha
                        Melvin's going elsewhere?
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

personally suspect that Feeney is the odd man out, as think I misread the tea leaves the other day, and on second thought won't be surprised if the both of Lamp and Tevi stay put in LA.

think the surprise might be, @least speaking for myself, is that Rayshawn stays here in LA, as didn't think that would be the case awhile back.

and re: the OT.... again, not gonna be surprised if Trey Smith can hold it down @tackle for a bit, if not for a while, and also don't think 'tis the end of the world if we open our slate w/Sam @LT,w albeit not gonna rule out a late in the process FA acquisition that surprises @least a coupla few of us, and that fits in @LT or @least @swing tackle ??

and personally not really into just drafting a tackle @13 for the sake of drafting a tackle.... DJ is still too fresh in my mind, and would much prefer the likes of a trade down and adding a Zaven Collins and Eric Stokes, and then still have a pick for DT Daviyon, and then still pick up IOL and SS before we're even halfway thru the draft.
                          PFF ranked our O line 32nd last season.O line has become a priority.

Comment

Working...
                          X