• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
    Rasheed Walker has been taken off our board. What a dumbass.
    A solid pancake and then a dry hump? I have no problem with that.

If he got pancaked and then did that; in that case, he would be off my board.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2020
      • Oklahoma
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

hmmmmmm

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I didn’t find it disqualifying. Laughed to see my boy Cam collecting some skull also. Just a couple pirates collecting the bounty of their pillage.

like the timeless story of the frog and the scorpion, its what pirates do.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

What is the deepest position in this draft?

What do you feel is the deepest position in this year’s draft? — Dave C.

It has to be pass rusher. I have five in my top 15. Nine in my top 40. And then another eight in the 51-100 range. And that doesn’t include other intriguing pass rushers who could all go in the first four rounds like Virginia Tech’s Amare Barno, Oklahoma’s Nik Bonitto, Ohio State’s Tyreke Smith, Kentucky’s Josh Paschal or Texas A&M’s Michael Clemons.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

It has to be pass rusher. I have five in my top 15. Nine in my top 40. And then another eight in the 51-100 range. And that doesn’t include other intriguing pass rushers who could all go in the first four rounds like Virginia Tech’s Amare Barno, Oklahoma’s Nik Bonitto, Ohio State’s Tyreke Smith, Kentucky’s Josh Paschal or Texas A&M’s Michael Clemons.

This is why I think they’ll go CB, IDL, or OT at #17 and which depends on FA and best of those position players available at #17
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I didn’t find it disqualifying. Laughed to see my boy Cam collecting some skull also. Just a couple pirates collecting the bounty of their pillage.

like the timeless story of the frog and the scorpion, its what pirates do.
              I happen to like both players in the 3rd round.
              Rasheed Walker going pirate after a play at RT against Max Crosby would not irritate me.

A few here might even like it.
              A few might be offended....so be it.
              :sigh:

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

And yet another athlete off Tommy John's draft board

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Mike here would be off my draft board because he is losing the fight

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

If you want an offensive tackle on this draft, you better get one early.
                    Dane Brugler
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2021
                      • Send PM

This what Wood
                      Been saying

Dane Brugler

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Dane Brugler
                        How early?

I happen to really like Rasheed Walker...is he perfect, no! But he'll be available late in the 2nd or midway through the 3rd round.
                        Brugler didn't even put him in his top 100 list.

I spent time during the Super Bowl, re-watching him go up against Michigan and for the most part handle their two edge players.
                        I also watched him up against Wisconsin & Purdue....skipped the Ohio State tape where he is going smoothly and then falls off of a cliff.
                        Sometimes he has moments, or series, where he doesn't seem to be into the game mentally.
                        When he's locked in, he's very good and can be that physical presence at RT.

Use a fourth to move up and get him with your 3rd pick if he's still there.

A more accurate statement would be that if you want an OT to hit the ground running, then select one early: probably the top 3.
                        Raimann & Penning are not Slateresque, they will struggle as rookies.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Me too. I would have cut Bulaga last summer.
                          You don’t cut Bulaga last summer because it hurts your cap space due to his guarantees, which means you lose more money cutting him than keeping him. Now that all of those guarantees are gone, he’ll be cut.

Comment

Working...
                          X