2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I don’t see K9 getting his 5th year option.
    Neither do I. Last season on the rookie contract, so he's has to show some team to sign him to a second contract. Who knows, Pipkins did it...

btw...

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
      Two of our rivals got our tight ends Washington to Pittsburg. Draft Najee Harris in fantasy.

and Michael Mayer to the Raiders that’s going to be a problem.
      I think if Zack Kuntz is there in the 4th, you take him. Another big explosive weapon for Herbert.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2023
        • Send PM

I repeat anytime you can get Quentin Johnston in a draft in the first round and your edge rusher in the second round it’s a win win.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
          I like this draft, but I don’t think the pundits grade it highly. It was a draft for need and team fit. There were always higher graded players available when we picked. Que sera sera.
          I like it too, got three very promising young talents who don’t need to start right away, but likely will be quality starters in the future. That’s how you draft.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

You get your Quarterback help. We went Quarterback early and then we fix our defense. Everybody has a skill Johnston is the playmaker makes plays gets touchdowns. Are there drops???? Yes but he makes plays. He’s a scorer.

the 2nd rounder one skill set sack the Quarterback that’s what you want.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

I go to bed happy tonight.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Potential to be TT’s best draft..

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Two of our rivals got our tight ends Washington to Pittsburg. Draft Najee Harris in fantasy.

and Michael Mayer to the Raiders that’s going to be a problem.
                  Pittsburgh is our rival? Lol … since when, 2008? All teams passed on him time and time again - history will tell us if the reason was right
                  We didn’t have the third pick of Rd2, you wanted to trade that far up?
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2022
                    • White Rock, BC Canada
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Pittsburgh is our rival? Lol … since when, 2008? All teams passed on him time and time again - history will tell us if the reason was right
                    We didn’t have the third pick of Rd2, you wanted to trade that far up?
                    Like Piitsburgh draft though

Broderick Jones
                    Joey Porter Jr
                    Keeanu Benton
                    Darnell Washington

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2023
                      • Send PM

Charger fans take your cigar home and smoke it.

what a fucking draft. Marinate on it.

production productivity. Was great.

don’t let these talking heads lie to you and talk shit all those teams Dallas New York Minnesota Kansas City would take Johnston. I don’t care.

Mahomes would have a stud. Could you imagine Kelce and Johnston in goal line????

I liked JAXSOn but I think Seattle made a mistake. This is the same team that took Zach Charbonett when they already Had Kenneth Walker.

we need to chill out Spiller is our running back. He just is. A 2nd round pick. He’s the guy. Eckler will be the man but he’s gone after this season and it’s spillers job.

so if we were recruiting big 12 in two drafts we get Spiller from Texas anM and Johnston TCU that’s great.

Tulutuppu great character guy. That SC defense sucked but like I said with Hufanga this looks like a perennial all pro. Every USC game he was sacking the Quarterback. He’s a big Samoan who knows how to get the job done from Hawthorne the guy can Uber to Sofi.

Henley can Uber also. Crenshaw guy. Great athlete. There were people saying he could sneak in the first round. Football player. A little better the other Crenshaw player Hayes Pullard but all those guys can tackle. I had this guy on our radar to draft. Liked likes football and instinctive

I give this draft a A- so far.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Man what a fucking draft. I know this kid. He’s from Crenshaw. Crenshaw high school. The hood. Nevada transfer. Eric Sodenheimer was talking about him. He’s a thumper he will hit you in the mouth. He’s a Patrick Willis. He’s a Nick Bolton. He’s gonna get in your face and hit you in the mouth. Yes the linebacker we need the middle linebacker. No more excuses get the job done. Tituppu great edge guy. His skill is sacking the Quarterback he does that. Him and Bosa will be wrecking crew and Mack we can play him inside. James at safety. Samuel In the nickel. What am I missing? We got a squad. Now if we can grab Clark Phillips.
                        A former WR is our new thumper LBer? Is that what I’m reading?

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2023
                          • Send PM

Man you must be young. You don’t remember those Junior Seau Bam Morris Yancey Thigpin Earnie Mills Natron Means Stan Humphreys Neil O Donell rivalries back in the day in the mid ninety’s cause I do. And anytime the Steelers getting players like that take notice.

Comment

Working...
                          X