2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

could have been hogwash, I did read somewhere (can't remember) DW had a red flag with a foot concern/injury.
    Wow probably explains why he was available.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2021
      • Send PM

PFF just released 2023 CB rankings heading into 2023 season. And several teams (Chargers not alone) don’t have a CB rated top 32. Some teams have 2 (Eagles, Buccaneers, Cowboys (week 5) Dolphins (opener) Jets (week 8) Chiefs (week 6 & 18) Bills (week 16) Browns, & Jaguars (who defeated Chargers last year in playoffs).

Chargers elected to address WR to match-up with opponents strengths, instead of improving own secondary. In typical Charger fashion high powered offense will be the feature attraction. Question is, will it be enough to overcome clearly more dominant defenses, especially matching up strength vs strength?

Luckily, by all accounts (OTA’s) Quentin maybe the Quintessential weapon Chargers need to overcome these loaded secondaries. Forcing least one of Charger WR’s into favorable match-up. Interesting chess match heading to a field near you.
      Last edited by TexanBeerlover; 06-01-2023, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post

Zay Flowers, BC
        Self bump.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

I’m against all the foolery of trying to pick up additional 7th or 8th position ranked players, as if one will be a miracle pick, or basically be backup material for years. Just go with the flow and pick in order.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

I’m hearing a lot of rumblings that Bowers is going to be the pick for the jets at 10. This could be Rodgers pushing for this.

Kind of funny with him they wouldn’t want to draft a Tackle in such a deep Tackle draft. Fuaga Fontou Foshnaou Lathan.

But you know Jets gonna Jet.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2023
              • Send PM

Well Azzaia did get robed. Ended up on the Chiefs. That’s fucked up that you could get accused of Rape and not even be present at the scene.

Washington looks like a project.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                Well Azzaia did get robed. Ended up on the Chiefs. That’s fucked up that you could get accused of Rape and not even be present at the scene.

Washington looks like a project.
                Women have the ability to ruin lives because they are believed before anything else. I mean if you smack em around that's on you but to be accused falsely , they should do jail time form that.

That pitcher Bauer. He was found innocent and I think she said something to the effect it was mutual or whatever when she claimed something else.
                I Don't know the details but he was found innocent. Now nobody will sign him and he says he will pitch for league minimum so she screwed him in his able playing years.

I don't care,. He was found innocent, id give him a shot for league minimum.
                Steve Howe was suspended 7 fucking times for drugs and whatever else and they kept letting him back in.

Nice to see someone sign Araiz.

Comment

Working...
                X