2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
    Yes Bijan I think we need him. Jordan Addison is special I’m a USC guy he is a difference maker USC wasn’t the same when he didn’t play. Trust me stretches the field. He was Caleb’s guy. One of the reasons he won the Heisman. Don’t worry Jordan has game speed. He will be the best player in this draft. Don’t be that guy drafting Jalen Raegor over Justin Jefferson. Remember Justin wasn’t a speed guy at the combine.

Jordan Addison also won a Belintinikof award.

gotta take the USC guys was so mad when we didn’t draft Hufanga all I saw him at USC was Palomolou now he’s an all pro with the 49ers. I used to see Seau fly around the field like that at Qualcomm.
    PFF has him available to us @21.... https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2023-nfl-draft-board-big-board
    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
      Definitely needs to be an offensive leaning draft this year I think.
      man, really think like most years, that we should be leaning lineman, and then.... there was Ja'Marr,

(know it'd be back 2 back OGs, and.... gotta believe O'Cyrus would really/further help solidify this Oline).
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

I'm a die hard trencher but would not be mad this year if we grabbed Bijon or Hiyatt or Addison or Some explosive first round talent to help fire this offense up.Always need O line but this offense needs more young exciting playmakers for Herbert too.Buuuut if a top shelf O linemen surefire hit falls to us round 1 I'm always down for that.

Comment

• Floyal Rush
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2022
          • Send PM

The official pick is at #21. Trade up? Trade down? Let’s hear it you draft gurus. I’m wanting an OL and solid TE.

Comment

• JOJAX85
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Irmo, SC
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Floyal Rush View Post
            The official pick is at #21. Trade up? Trade down? Let’s hear it you draft gurus. I’m wanting an OL and solid TE.
            I think it really depends on what happens in FA. Edge may be a position of need. Bosa's meltdown, injury history and loss of production may put him on the trade block. I'm sure he'd like to go and play with his brother. I'm not saying he doesn't have anything left, but financially it makes sense to at least field calls.

Comment

• madcaplaughs
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

First Crappy mock draft that won't come true
              Jan 19 2023.jpg

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                Outback Goon
                • Sep 2018
                • Australia
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Floyal Rush View Post
                why TE?

Everett catches and runs hard
                McKitty blocks very well
                Parham blocks well with McKitty and is massive target

I dont see TE as need. I'd prefer NT like Mazi Smith

Comment

• SK21209
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2020
                  • San Diego
                  • Send PM

​​image.png
                  My first attempt on the PFF simulator. If we got Addison and Iosivas plus a good EDGE prospect I'd be ecstatic. ​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

The senior bowl practices start in 11 days (?) it’s one of my favorite times of the year and the first time we can see these guys playing exclusively against top competition…can’t wait to see who stands out…
                    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2023
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                      You gotta Trade up and get Robinson he’s the guy. He’s a home run hitter. I like Addison to. We gotta get one of those impact players.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

why TE?

Everett catches and runs hard
                        McKitty blocks very well
                        Parham blocks well with McKitty and is massive target

I dont see TE as need. I'd prefer NT like Mazi Smith
                        Everett was arguably our best player in the JaX game. He’s also been good for one bonehead mistake per game.
                        mcKitty is useless.
                        I love Parham but he is often unavailable and consequently can’t be counted on

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2023
                          • Send PM

No more lineman. Look we’ve addressed the line Rashawn Slater. Johnson over a guy Jordan Davis who could’ve for sure sured up our run defense. So I’m over this. We need to get offensive help for Herbert at the skill position.

is Meyer Gronk?????? Don’t know or is he Just another tight end??? You gotta be careful with tight end cause everybody said OJ Howard was a perennial pro bowler.

not a position of need. We have Everett you saw what he did in the playoff game. We can get Mike Bobo in the second or third round UCLA or the tight end from Alabama.

this has to be a home run pick. I’m contemplating trading up. I want Bijan Robinson Texas. He’s already better then Najee Harris. More explosive then Najee Harris. One of the top players in the draft. Basically he’s a 220 pound Reggie Bush. All that size and speed. That’s a special talent. That’s why I said Eric Dickerson when you have that size and speed that’s what you need. Herbert needs that explosive back.

Ladanian in his hey day went about 215-220

as for reciever you can’t go wrong with Addison he’s Chris Ouave. Knows the whole route tree. We’re going to make sure we get Herbert that help.

now if you don’t want Robinson you can get Zach Charbonette in the second round.

Comment

Working...
                          X