2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

Now saying Raiders having talks with Patriots about Mac Jones already got Jacoby Meyers. Patriots west Lol.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2023
      • Send PM

I think you gotta draft Gibbs or Kincaid or Robinson.

looks like Telliscos guy is Addison.

he’s going off a guy who won the belitnikoff. And he will be available for us to draft.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2023
        • Send PM

How is Spiller as a worker?????

haven’t heard anything.

does he workout with Herbert? We know Eckler works his ass off. All I’m saying you don’t know if the next running back will be good as Eckler work ethic.

im getting off the Bijan Robinson pipe dream. I’ve just decided he won’t be a Charger.

and I think the Chargers will give the keys to Spiller. Third round pick they want to see what they got.

full workload he might be a different guy. Maybe you get Gibbs in the second round to be the change of pace guy. All I can do is go off the guys that are here and Cj Spiller is here. So we are going to see what we got.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Man...it was meant as a joke...but still spiller sucks and you need to stop defending him. If he's any good then beat out a couple of more RBs from this draft. If not you can help him pack his bags.
          Totally fair. And not sure I’m defending him so much as trying to understand why you’re attacking him. His college tape is like a lot we’ve seen, and he was injured last year. I dunno, won’t be sad one way or the other about him, just wanna actually, you know, see him
          suck before I toss him under the bus. (Rountree, done. Horvath, where did he go after catching Herbie’s first TD?? Kelley, not terrible but nothing special, like to see an upgrade over him if we want better than 30th in rushing..)

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Judging him as no good from his rookie season when he missed time early with a high ankle sprain?

Not smart..And a 4th rounder isn't a high pick. It's a mid round pick..

MW didn't do much his rookie year either missing time early with a injury.
            Neither did Vincent Jackson.
            It is for Telesco who's trying to look smart. This draft is loaded with good talent at RB position. The smart thing is to continue throwing darts at better prospects in the 3rd to 4th rounds.
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Totally fair. And not sure I’m defending him so much as trying to understand why you’re attacking him. His college tape is like a lot we’ve seen, and he was injured last year. I dunno, won’t be sad one way or the other about him, just wanna actually, you know, see him
              suck before I toss him under the bus. (Rountree, done. Horvath, where did he go after catching Herbie’s first TD?? Kelley, not terrible but nothing special, like to see an upgrade over him if we want better than 30th in rushing..)
              Not even close...He stinks and I was not happy taking him last year...but hey Telesco is just not good at his job and think Moore's evaluation this year would help him make better decisions.

Comment

• charger1_sj
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2022
                • Send PM

It is for Telesco who's trying to look smart. This draft is loaded with good talent at RB position. The smart thing is to continue throwing darts at better prospects in the 3rd to 4th rounds.
                Did you just mention Telesco and a 3rd rounder in the same sentence?

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post

Did you just mention Telesco and a 3rd rounder in the same sentence?
                  I trust Moore's insight into the draft process vs. Numbnutz's (Lombardi's) help here in the third round.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

If Bijan falls to us at 21 we pick him without second guessing.If he doesn't see about Gibbs in the 2nd round otherwise go to the next best guy.We need insurance in case Spiller ain't any good.We have Got to improve our shit run game.Continually scooping up these 2nd tier guys hoping to strike gold is looking to be an exercise in futility for Telesco though.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                      If Bijan falls to us at 21 we pick him without second guessing.If he doesn't see about Gibbs in the 2nd round otherwise go to the next best guy.We need insurance in case Spiller ain't any good.We have Got to improve our shit run game.Continually scooping up these 2nd tier guys hoping to strike gold is looking to be an exercise in futility for Telesco though.
                      Gibbs is a weapon that won't be there at #54 pick. The pnly way this is a possibility is to trade up to the very top of second and he still might not be there.

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

So Spiller could not beat out an UNDRAFTED RB?!?!? My opinion is his tape was average for a college RB. Average in College is a death sentence in the NFL.
                        Most of the NFL couldn't beat out a UDFA named Ekeler in total yards & TDs.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

How can Jaimes still even be on the roster?!?

He's barely played, and when he did? He looked bad! Hard for me to see him as being any part of things improving, moving forward.
                          Jaimes looking like a Pip-like project...we take 3-4 years to coach him up, then he'll probably want bank $$$...

Comment

Working...
                          X