• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

I think Tajee Spears is underrated. His footwork is great off the charts. He does what we need catches the ball out of the backfield. Can run carying the ball. Has great speed.

I think I would be happy if

we drafted Darnell Washington and then drafted a guy like spears. That would be a nice draft.

so if Robinson is off the board we can get those two that would help our needs.

there’s always the surprise pick and I can see Darnell Washington being that surprise pick even from a team like the Packers. He’s got enough skill as a receiver where you’re getting a really good tight end. The guy is “6,7”

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
      I just can't figure out how under edge rushers Robert Beal Jr. is rated so low? I've looked at tape on him and he runs a 4.4, he seems like the real deal.

IMG_0084.jpg
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

for Beal, not starting and completely underwhelming production are his downfalls, and.... makes you wonder if he shouldn't have been one of those guys that transferred to another school to better showcase his talents ?? personally wouldn't take the gambit in this draft, and would rather wait 'til he becomes a FA and make a second decision then....
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Player I'm curious about is Ali Gaye.Could be a nice mid to late round pick.

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Am I the only one that's sick of all the silly mock drafts? I want the real, actual draft sooner than later.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                Am I the only one that's sick of all the silly mock drafts? I want the real, actual draft sooner than later.
                Here you go Chargeroo: outstanding, yes?

image.png

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                  Kollman crushing it as usual.
                  Love Tillman.
                  Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

seems that in hindsight we coulda done that last year... wonder who the RB was that we had eyes for last year ??

RBs we passed on.... Rachaad White, Brian Robinson, Dameon Pierce, Zamir White

others we passed on.... for JT Woods.... TE Greg Dulcich, OLB DeAngelo Malone, LB Nakobe Dean, LB Leo Chenal, TE Cade Otton, CB Jack Jones

and then of course, the Chiefs pull out there usual needle in the haystack w/Pacheco....
                    If done right we could have a year Like when we drafted Sproles and Michael Turner in success rate. When Cherries are in season time to grab a bunch bags of them.
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

As one agent with 30 years of experience told me Saturday: “The mocks this year are going to be laughable. So many guys repeating the same thing, trusting guys who might not know anything.”
                      https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/10/nfl-draft-2023-1984-peter-king-fmia/
                      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

for those of you who desire a pass rusher, think there's only one guy that really makes sense and is a safer gambit than not, and that's.... Tuli Tuipulotu.

has the production, has the measurables, and may be there @54 ??

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

QB * don't see one in the draft, and guessing they get a young vet for the ps
                          RB * am in the Bijan or bust crowd, and have even switched to Kincaid before him
                          WR * no one that grabs me from this bunch and would rather resign Guyton and add Deandre Hopkins
                          TE * again, just one guy that has my attention, and he is pretty much my sole focus @21 atm
                          OT * think we're pretty much set here and not so enamored w/anyone in the draft
                          OG * like O'Cyrus early, and Henry Bainivalu/Antoni Mafi later
                          OC * my fave guys here returned to school, but am on the Scruggs bandwagon

NT * again am a one man show here w/Siaki Ika
                          DT * do like some guys some here, but would prefer the NT and to add Dante Stills day three as a backup
                          DE * not really on my most wanted list, but again if you need one, think there is just one guy & that's Tuipulotu
                          ED * not gonna raise the flag on anyone here, as think we've got enough going into this season
                          OLB * preference is to add someone (very) late, and that someone is Drake Thomas
                          ILB * again, one guy on my list and that's Noah Sewell, and thinkin' he'd be a huge get
                          SCB * can't take Brian Branch off my list, but he is behind Kincaid now
                          CB * my guy (Cameron Brown) is a high risk, day three, injury concern, and.... the guy I want for depth & hedge insurance
                          S * dude keeps droppin' and if he keeps it up, might just drop into our laps.... JL Skinner

1) Kincaid, Bijan, O'Cyrus, Branch
                          2) Siaki Ika, Tuli Tuipulotu
                          3) Noah Sewell
                          4) Juice Scruggs
                          5) JL Skinner
                          6) Henry Bainivalu, Dante Stills
                          7) Cameron Brown

8) Antoni Mafi, Drake Thomas, Travis Dye

Comment

Working...
                          X