• Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Fleet 1 I am torn on Latu.
    It would to be on a trade down anyway.
    Injury history and arm length have me thinking do not draft.
    However, it must be said that he has a broad repetroire of pass rush moves.
    If we dont draft Bowers...Rome...Nabers....im all for trading down.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
      Let's do this!
      • Aug 2022
      • Raleigh N. Carolina
      • Send PM

If AZ trades out of 4 to a QB needy team, is MHJ a lock?

I've heard questions about how his game translates to NFL

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Man nobody on defense in this draft screams elite to me. Like im not sure i have a D guy in the top 10. A bunch of great prospects though. Turner/Latu/Murphy are all very good DL/Edge guys i like. But not top 10. Latu and Tuli are very close prospects imo. Tuli lasted to the 2nd. Murphy feels like a DT who's game is NFL ready.

I look at 5 different big boards and everyone has a different D guy at the top. Nobody really has a clue what to do with the defenders in this draft. You can take the risk of ranking Arnold over McKinstry...because its anything goes on d this draft. Nobody breaking away with the top spot or even top in their own positional rankings. I think Dejean given his mind and decision making....could end up being the best DB in this draft. Id put that guy on Kelce.

Nathaniel Watson is a guy i like at MLB. Probably 24 years old though. lol I think he has played for 6 years in college. Be nice later round guy. I am so ready to just get Herbert situated long term. I am such a believer in offense helping the defense by keeping them fresh. Herbert needs certain things to make our 3rd down conversion rate much better. And getting more efficient on 1st and 2nd downs. Need to get to 3rd and short way more. Run game and TE are seriously huge for Herbert. He has tried to make our TE group a security blanket by peppering all 3 with 130 passes. But the catch rate is trash. Its just a waste of offense. QJ a waste also. We have to tighten up in the crotch. OL/Run game and TE. I do get drafting one of the 3 WRs though. As we wont be here again at 5. And all 3 are serious #1 elite talent types. Would love to see Nabers get over 6'. I want him to be Garrett Wilson. Rome is a power WR who runs through guys. Breaks tackles. But has elite speed. He checks all the boxes and is a Nico Collins type.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Wow i actually agree with Kiper for once. You draft top 5 rarely under Harbaugh. WRs in the 1st have missed a ton. Ruggs. Jeudy. QJ probably. Many others. Tight ends as well miss i know. I feel great about the top 3 WRs. But you never know, I do think Bowers is a lock to be a hall of fame caliber player. Im just all over the ease here. The safety aspect of it. He is simply the best looking complete TE/ATH freak ive seen come out in a while. Complete meaning he is also equipped with a major software upgrade regarding his operating system. His mind. Hes not just hardware. Pitts didnt have that. All Hardware. Bowers is a genius player. A total tactician. Flex, Hybrid and Inline...Perimeter/Slot WR...power runner that runs like Henry on end arounds.....go watch his TD run on youtube. He is a beast. And imo probably the safest pick in the draft. Not to succeed....but with the right QB? A lock for HOF caliber credentials. Just take the LA Freak now and give Herbert his best friend. They would be best friends. Lovers. If football were the military...this guy would become a general.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2022
            • White Rock, BC Canada
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
            Wow i actually agree with Kiper for once. You draft top 5 rarely under Harbaugh. WRs in the 1st have missed a ton. Ruggs. Jeudy. QJ probably. Many others. Tight ends as well miss i know. I feel great about the top 3 WRs. But you never know, I do think Bowers is a lock to be a hall of fame caliber player. Im just all over the ease here. The safety aspect of it. He is simply the best looking complete TE/ATH freak ive seen come out in a while. Complete meaning he is also equipped with a major software upgrade regarding his operating system. His mind. Hes not just hardware. Pitts didnt have that. All Hardware. Bowers is a genius player. A total tactician. Flex, Hybrid and Inline...Perimeter/Slot WR...power runner that runs like Henry on end arounds.....go watch his TD run on youtube. He is a beast. And imo probably the safest pick in the draft. Not to succeed....but with the right QB? A lock for HOF caliber credentials. Just take the LA Freak now and give Herbert his best friend. They would be best friends. Lovers. If football were the military...this guy would become a general.

He is a Baller. A Harbaugh player to help change the culture.

And given that we are fans who watch this for entertainment, Bowers would be a blast to watch on our team for the next 10 years.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

If we dont draft Bowers...Rome...Nabers....im all for trading down.
                I wonder if Arizona decides to draft Bowers instead of us and then drafts a WR with their 27th pick. I'd laugh really hard if we had our pick of MH2 or Nabers...decisions decisions decisions....
                Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I wonder if Arizona decides to draft Bowers instead of us and then drafts a WR with their 27th pick. I'd laugh really hard if we had our pick of MH2 or Nabers...decisions decisions decisions....
                  I doubt we have a shot at MH2 but that would be amazing. Love Nabers. Working on a sweet pic of him on Bolts.

Comment

• Chargers8491
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2022
                    • Send PM

I've been screaming that Browers is a perfect for Harbaughs offense and why it makes total sense the Chargers take him at #5. Look at Harbaugh when he was a QB with the Chargers and how much he passed to his TE. He knows how much a good TE be for a QB, plus the guy can run block if you ask him to. I will be surprised if the Chargers don't take him.
                    1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
                    2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
                    2b- #37 Jenkins DT
                    3a- #66 Puni OT
                    3b- #69 Sainristill CB
                    4a- #105 Rice WR
                    4b- #110 Lloyd RB
                    5- #140 Green CB
                    6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• AK47
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post

I've been screaming that Browers is a perfect for Harbaughs offense and why it makes total sense the Chargers take him at #5. Look at Harbaugh when he was a QB with the Chargers and how much he passed to his TE. He knows how much a good TE be for a QB, plus the guy can run block if you ask him to. I will be surprised if the Chargers don't take him.
                      Broncos and Raiders draft at 12 and 13. If Chargers don't get him....these AFC teams will. You think that's crazy? Imagine KC trading up to draft their Kelce replacement for the next decade.

Comment

• Chargers8491
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Broncos and Raiders draft at 12 and 13. If Chargers don't get him....these AFC teams will. You think that's crazy? Imagine KC trading up to draft their Kelce replacement for the next decade.
                        I would cry if he went to an AFCW team not because he is "my guy" but because he will abuse us like Kelce does.
                        1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
                        2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
                        2b- #37 Jenkins DT
                        3a- #66 Puni OT
                        3b- #69 Sainristill CB
                        4a- #105 Rice WR
                        4b- #110 Lloyd RB
                        5- #140 Green CB
                        6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
                          If AZ trades out of 4 to a QB needy team, is MHJ a lock?

I've heard questions about how his game translates to NFL
                          MHJ is the 2nd best player in the entire draft, according to most credible evaluators, so... unless you have a bountiful trade down already worked out to your satisfaction, then absolutely MHJ is the pick there.

I'm a big fan of both Odunze and Nabers, though, so I don't panic at the idea of losing out on Marvin. If I trade down and get either Odunze or Nabers, I'm jacked about that, because it means I got a stud player plus a Day 2 pick to help reinforce the trenches.

I'm a trench guy. ("Beef before Gazelles".) But when the best guy still on the board is *not* beef, but is-- no question-- better than the best remaining beef, then you (1) take him, or (2) trade out of the pick, or (3) draft for need, if you must.

Comment

Working...
                          X