• Send PM

The Iowa QB is built like a line man

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Florida St isn't getting in the playoffs with this QB. Even if they win......which it's iffy, they probably bypass them.

Glenn the FL st QB is awful. Lucky he hasn't thrown 3 picks.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-02-2023, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

well when i got back and watch his tape, he has great i mean great bend around the corner, he's explosive. hes basically micah lite imo, 6 ft3 250 ran a 4.4 at penn state, but i think we could have a top 5 pick, if we beat the pats and lose out. im not considering chop. but at 9 i am
        not sure he shouldn't go back to school for another year ?? gain some weight and gain some pass rush repertoire ??

do you like him @9 better than Jack Sawyer day two ?? or Adisa Isaac day three ?? which is the best value ??

if I'm going lightweight off the edge, prefer Verse's intangibles, and.... can Demeioun set the edge against the run ??
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• charger1993
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

not sure he shouldn't go back to school for another year ?? gain some weight and gain some pass rush repertoire ??

do you like him @9 better than Jack Sawyer day two ?? or Adisa Isaac day three ?? which is the best value ??

if I'm going lightweight off the edge, prefer Verse's intangibles, and.... can Demeioun set the edge against the run ??
          i like him at 9. with what im projecting our 2 best players at 9 would be chop and koolaid. if we have a worse record idk who to take if we get top 5 with either take harrison or alt imo. but 250 pounds chop can stand and put his hand in the ground to rush the passer. sawyer im iffy on i like him but idk if hes gonna be that rusher you want, reminds me of sam hubbard kinda. isaac havent watched enough.
          verse is quick but idk he seems like he's gonna be a flash in the pan type of player unless he goes to the right team

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Something to think about. ...Staley surely will be fired. We may win tomorrow but I think we finish 0-5 or 1-4 to close out.
            Telesco should be as well so are we are likely running a new defense and we don't know which yet.

Unless they hire Harbaugh and he calls Fangio.

I do like Chop, but he is a little undersized right now.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Something to think about. ...Staley surely will be fired. We may win tomorrow but I think we finish 0-5 or 1-4 to close out.
              Telesco should be as well so are we are likely running a new defense and we don't know which yet.

Unless they hire Harbaugh and he calls Fangio.

I do like Chop, but he is a little undersized right now.
              Doesn’t Fangio have a job in MIA?
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Doesn’t Fangio have a job in MIA?
                Why,Yes....and Harbaugh has a job at Michigan lol.

it's a long shot but they have worked together before. Im just saying that is the only way we likely run the same variance of our defense. So likely we will be running a different scheme.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Why,Yes....and Harbaugh has a job at Michigan lol.

it's a long shot but they have worked together before. Im just saying that is the only way we likely run the same variance of our defense. So likely we will be running a different scheme.
                  I don’t know about you but I am ready for a scheme change and regime change

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I don’t know about you but I am ready for a scheme change and regime change
                    Yep, I think TT should b fired, Staley fired....clean house. Johnboy demoted lol.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2022
                      • Send PM

I enjoyed watching Florida State's defensive line. Jared Verse and Braden Fiske played very well. Verse looks like a first-rounder. From what I've read Fiske is considered a late-rounder/undrafted free agent.

Michigan cornerback Mike Sainristil will hopefully be available after the first round. Ever time I watch Michigan it seems like he's making plays.

As always, I was impressed with Dallas Turner today. I would be very happy with him in the first round. I like what he brings. I also like Alabama wide receiver Jermaine Burton--as a second- or third-rounder. He's not very big, but he makes plays.

Comment

• northerner
                        Charger fan since '79
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

this is off topic, but at least this thread is NCAA related: do you guys think Alabama, Texas or Florida State should be the odd man out?? interesting issue this year.

i think Alabama deserves to be in for beating Georgia, but then again Texas beat Alabama in week 2. Florida State should get in as they are undefeated, but they are not going to hold up well without their QB.

i have always thought a 4 team playoff was good enough, but this year is weird. I would drop Florida state if I am looking for the 4 best teams to complete.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post
                          this is off topic, but at least this thread is NCAA related: do you guys think Alabama, Texas or Florida State should be the odd man out?? interesting issue this year.

i think Alabama deserves to be in for beating Georgia, but then again Texas beat Alabama in week 2. Florida State should get in as they are undefeated, but they are not going to hold up well without their QB.

i have always thought a 4 team playoff was good enough, but this year is weird. I would drop Florida state if I am looking for the 4 best teams to complete.
                          For me IDK who wins the championship. Dont really care who gets in. I am a fan of the draft prospects, not the teams. I have no fav college team. So whatever the NCAA does, is fine with me. Also, many of the draft prospects sit this game out anyways if they are rated high picks so some teams wont be at top strength.

Maybe the two teams playing for the championship will have most their top player but the games under that, id guess many will sit out. Bowers is already banged up so if he isnt in the big game, i dont expect him to play......IF he declares.

Florida states QB was terrible but he is a tru freshman. Maybe the other guy who is 2nd string will be healthy by the time they play.

Is Washington as good as Bama and Georgia? I dont think so but if they dont let them in, it will just be controversy all over social media. Texas has many good top prospects so if they arent in the big game, id expect many of them to sit it out as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X