• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

It’s funny that the Ravens have a mock projected to pick my guy Jordan Williams tackle from Arizona University. Tried to tell you guys. But nobody listens to me. And that’s where Horowitz comes from. They take guys like Zeus Brown. Big guys for right tackle. We can get a guy like this in the second round. End of first round. No need to take a tackle like Alt at 5 in the 1st round.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Only if your targeting a specific player in the second. I have no problem with that but in this years draft we can get solid talent in the third round that we can use. In other draft years you would be right.
      Not necessarily, but ok. You want two thirds. I'll take the 2nd. In every draft. I can keep or trade down with one. Depends on the board.

What players are you targeting to be saying that? Clearly you have targets in round 3.
      ​​​​

Comment

• DerwinBosa
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
        It’s funny that the Ravens have a mock projected to pick my guy Jordan Williams tackle from Arizona University. Tried to tell you guys. But nobody listens to me. And that’s where Horowitz comes from. They take guys like Zeus Brown. Big guys for right tackle. We can get a guy like this in the second round. End of first round. No need to take a tackle like Alt at 5 in the 1st round.
        You've been all over the place this draft season. It's very difficult to keep up. Lol.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2023
          • Send PM

Marvin Harrison is a pro bowl prospect. Hall of fame. Gold jacket.

he is the cleanest superstar prospect in this draft. Anybody would be a fool not to draft him at number 5.

Brendan Rice Jerry Rices son looks like a stud could potentially creep up into the end of the first round.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not necessarily, but ok. You want two thirds. I'll take the 2nd. In every draft. I can keep or trade down with one. Depends on the board.

What players are you targeting to be saying that? Clearly you have targets in round 3.
            ​​​
            Look, I don't really care...I was thinking in the vein of what if you can't get a second then what? I'm not married to two thirds for anything. I'd rather just stick and pick at #5.
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Today's Trade Down Mock ... There's some "fine people" in that draft

image.png
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2020
                • Oklahoma
                • Send PM

It’s a grand slam mock. I’m guessing half of those guys won’t be available at those picks.
                Wish they would get those player rankings updated.

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

he is the cleanest superstar prospect in this draft. Anybody would be a fool not to draft him at #4.

Brendan Rice Jerry Rices son looks like a stud could potentially creep up into the end of the first round.
                  I fixed it for you.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

I post about a lot of guys. I’ve been screaming about Jordan Williams. We should draft him. He would be great for us.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2023
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I fixed it for you.
                      Supposedly the Cardinals GM is saling the pick to trade out of there. So he could be potentially available at 5.

Comment

• Kylars
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

I post about a lot of guys. I’ve been screaming about Jordan Williams. We should draft him. He would be great for us.
                        What do you like about him? His ratings, on this site, are quite poor.

Jordan Williams Defensive Tackle Virginia Tech | NFL Draft Profile & Scouting Report (nfldraftbuzz.com)

Comment

• Jack Burton
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2023
                          • Send PM

he is the cleanest superstar prospect in this draft. Anybody would be a fool not to draft him at number 5.

I don’t know if it’s been posted here, but the Chargers met with Rice at the USC Pro Day.
                          Keenan was there….

Comment

Working...
                          X