I just get this vibe....

Sounds like Vander Esch could be the guy

Leave a comment:

• bonehead
    commented on 's reply
    Have heard the Roquon Smith medical red flag rumors

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    My theory is they are moving up for one of Edmunds/Smith. It just fits like a glove. Rumors floating that Roquon has medical red flags. Liars month or what

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    If all the top DBs and LBs are gone, trade down?

• Fleet
    replied
    I just get this vibe....

Leave a comment:

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    But he has impeccable hygeine

• charger1993
    replied
    Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    I read Vea has short arms...
    Shhhh dont say that, the chsrgers love drafting people with short arms. Dont give them any ideas.

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    Also narrow shoulders.

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
    replied
    I read Vea has short arms...

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    There are scouts like Mike Mayock who seem to get a hardon for guys like Vea. George Young (Giants GM in the Parcells era) called it being a "Planet Person". There are only so many people on the planet who are big enough, strong enough, athletic enough to be a DL like him. So the fact that he is a big project is not all that relevant.

When I go back and look at the draft picks who have had immediate success and usually a long-term success, I tend to see guys who are decent fundamentals, who play like NFL players. Sure, there are some projects who develop, but they are not that common. So, going off of that, you have to think that Vea is not going to be kinda a high-risk prospect. I am not saying that by any stretch I have a crystal ball. Just seems like the odds are on the side of what generally happens.

As far as adding a NT, I think Da'Ron Payne is the best prospect, and it isn't really close between him and Vea, IMHO. Payne is a better fit at NT than 3 technique, although I think he can play both. Vea would be a better prospect "IF" he pans out, but Payne is a pretty accomplished DL at a school that puts them into the NFL early and often. Payne is the best interior DL from Alabama since Marcell Dareus. If I had my choice, I think he would be the ideal choice at DT, even if Vea is available.

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    I’m guessing he drops.
Working...
X