• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SCRATCHBOLTNZ
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2017
    • Send PM

TDN MOCK DRAFT.jpgPretty happy with how the picks fell in this Mock Draft! Hits alot of needs and some pretty solid players IMO

What does everyone think?

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Your first 2 picks are 2 of my favorite prospects and top 10 guys on my board. For those 2 alone I'd be happy.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SCRATCHBOLTNZ View Post
        TDN MOCK DRAFT.jpgPretty happy with how the picks fell in this Mock Draft! Hits alot of needs and some pretty solid players IMO

In a word? SCHWING!!!

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SCRATCHBOLTNZ View Post

Wow, Scratch, you hit on three that are in my mock...me likey! toronto raptors applause GIF

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I heard Gus Bradley volunteered to run the official clock on Rapp's 40....:shifty:

Rapp apologists claimed he was running much faster in the weeks leading up to his pro day...take it for what it's worth. If we are at all interested in Rapp, I'm sure his tape will be telling on how fast he really is...but I haven't heard about us bringing him in for a workout...so who knows. Me, love the kid, and it would be great if really is faster than that time, but ends up sliding to us in the second because of it.
            Rapp in round 2 is fine...just not in round 1...

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Sig Mock 3.0 explained...

1.Taylor Rapp is replaced by Juan Thornhill. Other fans on this board were touting him, so I did my research since Rapp fell from grace...and I like a lot of what I'm seeing. Not as polished as Rapp, but with a lot more upside as far as physical tools, and not a bad football player himself. 28 might seem a bit of a reach, but I like him for us, and I just don't see him making it to 60.

2. I do away with McGary at 60...won't be there anyway, and simply bumped a few of my prospects up, as the last few weeks have shown them as fast risers...Saunders, Pratt, and Moreau.

3. Byron Cowart underachieved big time in college before turning it around his last year...but there is a story there worth looking into...which we may be doing, since we are having him for an official 30 visit...he will add depth at 3tech, essentially replacing Philon.

4. Brown and Armstead are both small school sammies with big school traits...

5. Finally, no offensive lineman??!! Well...as much as I like some of the prospects in this draft, and think it is even possible, if we fall in love with him during his private visit, that we take McGary at 28...my gut is telling me that our staff is going to use another year to evaluate Feeney, Lamp, Tevi, Scott, Schoffield, and Qberry...before we invest another pick on the oline. That is a relatively young group, as far as olineman go, and our staff may very well be expecting many of them to make strides forward this year. Remember, this group, young as it was, got us to the division round last year. So...I see us not addressing the oline, outside of a very late pick, or UDFA.
              The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                Sig Mock 3.0 explained...

1.Taylor Rapp is replaced by Juan Thornhill. Other fans on this board were touting him, so I did my research since Rapp fell from grace...and I like a lot of what I'm seeing. Not as polished as Rapp, but with a lot more upside as far as physical tools, and not a bad football player himself. 28 might seem a bit of a reach, but I like him for us, and I just don't see him making it to 60.

2. I do away with McGary at 60...won't be there anyway, and simply bumped a few of my prospects up, as the last few weeks have shown them as fast risers...Saunders, Pratt, and Moreau.

3. Byron Cowart underachieved big time in college before turning it around his last year...but there is a story there worth looking into...which we may be doing, since we are having him for an official 30 visit...he will add depth at 3tech, essentially replacing Philon.

4. Brown and Armstead are both small school sammies with big school traits...

5. Finally, no offensive lineman??!! Well...as much as I like some of the prospects in this draft, and think it is even possible, if we fall in love with him during his private visit, that we take McGary at 28...my gut is telling me that our staff is going to use another year to evaluate Feeney, Lamp, Tevi, Scott, Schoffield, and Qberry...before we invest another pick on the oline. That is a relatively young group, as far as olineman go, and our staff may very well be expecting many of them to make strides forward this year. Remember, this group, young as it was, got us to the division round last year. So...I see us not addressing the oline, outside of a very late pick, or UDFA.
                1) I obviously stand and applaud.
                2) All solid prospects that can contribute.
                3) Big time talent if the mindset/work ethic/determination find permanent positive outlook
                4) Brown is a hit or miss / Armstead is a very good prospect
                5) Could be very possible

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Send PM

No O line would leave me to surmise that we could expect 4, 5 or 6 being brought in as UDFA trying to mine some value. However I could see us replacing the DT's in your draft with OL simply by resigning Corey or one of the other decent FA DT's still out there. Then I could see them pumping up the UDFA volume with DT's in the obverse universe.......

I love this time of year.....

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

No Olinemen ?
                    This is mock draft malpractice.
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Send PM

BTW Would I.....I like your mock. LOTS of value but I would take Nauta if available over Moreau at 5 if available....... JMHO......

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                        BTW Would I.....I like your mock. LOTS of value but I would take Nauta if available over Moreau at 5 if available....... JMHO......
                        Hold it right there, gunslinger.

Moreau is a stealth prospect, in that LSU has their TEs only block.

He is an underutilized workout warrior.

The last prospect I touted like this was Blake Jarwin.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Hold it right there, gunslinger.

Moreau is a stealth prospect, in that LSU has their TEs only block.

He is an underutilized workout warrior.

The last prospect I touted like this was Blake Jarwin.
                          Dawson Knox also fits the underutilized label. Like him in the mid rounds.

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X