• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I dont put a lot of stock in other poeples rankings. They are always pretty well off when the actual draft happens. I think hes a solid 2nd rounder.
    Well when I say that, the only two places I mean are CBS and Thehuddlereport. I like those the best, but I've seen some decent mockers as well have him a lot lower.

But if TT takes him at 28, cool. I wouldn't be upset but I would if they go QB lol.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Well when I say that, the only two places I mean are CBS and Thehuddlereport. I like those the best, but I've seen some decent mockers as well have him a lot lower.

But if TT takes him at 28, cool. I wouldn't be upset but I would if they go QB lol.
      It could be their 2nd round cluster. Ive seen him anywhere from 1st thru 3rd.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I like him but most places I look, they have him as a 2nd-3rd rounder but won't make it to our late 3rd.
        If they use our first on him, great but I'm thinking 2nd.

Either way if they get their guy. I just see potentual others at 28 that can be there. I'd draft him over Lawrence though.
        Hopefully we can find a way to trade back then if Thornhill is more of a 2nd rounder.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Ya know, even with the injuries at LB, one could argue James was the difference for this team making the playoffs. Can't help but think adding another such playmaker at DB would maybe be best for this D, all things considered. If TT "reaches" a bit for a FS to pair with James, ain't gonna cry.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Its a good draft to wait until 2 and 3 for a trench guy. But if a mauler is there at OL/IDL im all over it. I know FS is a need. But im banging the trench drum hard this draft.
            I would love to see Risner there @28. Dude is just a mauling beast that happens to be technically sound.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I would love to see Risner there @28. Dude is just a mauling beast that happens to be technically sound.
              Him, Lamp, Schofield, and Feeney can battle it out for the two OG spots. Let the best two start, the other two are backups, would not suck.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

He was my target in the forum draft if he fell but you took him for the Eagles lol.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Him, Lamp, Schofield, and Feeney can battle it out for the two OG spots. Let the best two start, the other two are backups, would not suck.
                  If we draft Risner, I'd rather have him go against Tevi in TC and let's see who comes out on top...

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

I like him a lot. Would not be upset with that pick.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-14-2019, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                        D. Jones QB
                        C. Ford OT
                        J. Simmons DT
                        M. Wilson LB
                        N. Adderley S

I think one of them will be there at 28. My question is what the Chargers should do if they're all there?
                        don't think any of the first three see 28, and.... would take Adderley all day before Mackety Mack.
                        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

can't get into CBS post Rang/Brugler.... the new guy rolls out some close to embarrassing mocks a time or two (i.e. his most recent)

and doubt there is a Derwin James caliber FS in this offering.... was Hooker in James' league ??

judging by Risner's PFF grade and pressures allowed, two very strong indicators of his life in the NFL, he is a near fail safe option, not to mention he hedges the both of Mike 'n Russ.

will cast a vote for LG Lamp and RG Feeney, and to retain RTevi, and w/Senor Scho taking over backup duties as he can spell all three of the aforementioned posts on the Oline.

would also volunteer that Wilkins is not completely outta the realm of possibility @28, given that last year he was regularly slotted in the second round, and this year has not been completely unheard of him lasting 'til round two.... DL is the better player and he (Christian) does have his detractors, albeit however few they may be.

and re: Thornhill.... have seen most all the name single highs slotted round one @some point, and.... would perhaps consider a trade down if that was our aim/intention.
                          RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

Working...
                          X