• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

NE wants a QB.
    I hope somebody does business with us to leapfrog for Will Greer, Drew Lock or somebody.
    There are several prospects we should like between 25-50.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Is this yubaking? Sure sounds like it lol. Just a bad strategy :facepalm1:
      Fleet must be feeling more generous than usual.
      You guys doubted me years ago when I TOLD you Wide Body DT who could also penetrate was #1 priority to fix the D. Same thing every year since then- teams run up the gut at will and no ability to collapse the pocket from inside. Then a couple injuries and the whole D folds at the end. Some things never change!
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

LMAO

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Yuba View Post

You guys doubted me years ago when I TOLD you Wide Body DT who could also penetrate was #1 priority to fix the D. Same thing every year since then- teams run up the gut at will and no ability to collapse the pocket from inside. Then a couple injuries and the whole D folds at the end. Some things never change!
          He we go again. We doubted who you insisted we needed and were a broken record about him and the possition and wouldnt shuddup lol. Hec you still havent apparently. The guy you insisted we needed was a bust and i dont even remember his name.
          We were #9 in run defense this past season from #31. We have some developing guys for DT and we will draft another. But to say we need to trade all our picks to move to #1 is ridiculous. And YES, some things never change. You still the same.

Like i said, Fleet must be a festive mood today.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

He we go again. We doubted who you insisted we needed and were a broken record about him and the possition and wouldnt shuddup lol. Hec you still havent apparently. The guy you insisted we needed was a bust and i dont even remember his name.
            We were #9 in run defense this past season from #31. We have some developing guys for DT and we will draft another. But to say we need to trade all our picks to move to #1 is ridiculous. And YES, some things never change. You still the same.

Its SDFan. I changed his name per his request. lol

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Too funny.

Comment

• SDFan
                Woober Goober
                • Jun 2013
                • Dolores, CO
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Its SDFan. I changed his name per his request. lol
                just tryin to get you some extra clicks and stimulate more discussion bro! :chuckle:

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SDFan View Post

just tryin to get you some extra clicks and stimulate more discussion bro! :chuckle:
                  Its impossible here. I just think for the most part people have lost interest in message boards.

Comment

• SDFan
                    Woober Goober
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Dolores, CO
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

had you goin' for a little bit there... things can slow down in offseason and thought we could use a little humor. Saw a "can I change my name to" thread yesterday and Fleet did it, but I never seriously thought he'd let me morph Yuma. Fun for a day. The new guys probably never heard of Yubaking, so I wanted to see if any of the OG would take the bait in the draft thread. As you were gentlemen.

:demonkid:

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

had you goin' for a little bit there... things can slow down in offseason and thought we could use a little humor. Saw a "can I change my name to" thread yesterday and Fleet did it, but I never seriously thought he'd let me morph Yuma. Fun for a day. The new guys probably never heard of Yubaking, so I wanted to see if any of the OG would take the bait in the draft thread. As you were gentlemen.

:demonkid:
                      Yuma and Yuba are 2 different guys. I miss Yuma. I actually miss everything about how we used to be.

Comment

• SDFan
                        Woober Goober
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Dolores, CO
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

my bad, was laughing while typing. Lost track of Yuma after he settled in NV.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

my bad, was laughing while typing. Lost track of Yuma after he settled in NV.
                          Did we lose him with the move to LA? Great guy. Great Fan rep in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                          X