• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He was but he weighed 200 lbs. Proba ky had injury concerns and we already had Gordon. What teams have drafted two first round RBs back to back?
    They don't fill the same roles and I never liked Gordon. So far we Drafted Gordon and then Mike Williams. Neither a a real superstar. Defensively Telesco has a much better track record.
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• SYB
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Punch the QB coach in the suckhole. Hilarious!

Fins & Bolts the teams with the most repeated contact. Intriguing!
      McAfee is so good.

I really like what I've seen of Herbert in his interviews. He's very comfortable and not rehearsed at all, and doesn't seem at all like the introvert he's being labeled as, which has been one of his big knocks.

TT's mentioned that he's followed him for a couple of years now. I think he pulls the trigger if he's there @ 6.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

No. Double *Bleeping no!* I cannot go back to the chargers forum during real time because there is no forum. If you could dig up my posts they we're all there in real time. I stand by this that I'm not a hindsighter. Double Boo on You!
        Figured that was the response. Maybe someone will vouch for you.

I am actually surprised he hasnt been hurt. He is one of the few at his size being the everything guy.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

They don't fill the same roles and I never liked Gordon. So far we Drafted Gordon and then Mike Williams. Neither a a real superstar. Defensively Telesco has a much better track record.
          True but you still dont draft 2 RBs back to back in the first round. Gordon hasnt done bad with our shit OLs but kept getting hurt.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

McAfee is so good.

I really like what I've seen of Herbert in his interviews. He's very comfortable and not rehearsed at all, and doesn't seem at all like the introvert he's being labeled as, which has been one of his big knocks.

TT's mentioned that he's followed him for a couple of years now. I think he pulls the trigger if he's there @ 6.
            I like listening to McAfee

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

True but you still dont draft 2 RBs back to back in the first round. Gordon hasnt done bad with own shit OLs but kept getting hurt.
              Maybe because I disliked the fact that they drafted Gordon and passed on McCaffrey. As an all around player Gordon is not qualified to carry McCaffreys jockstrap in the locker room. LOL!
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Maybe because I disliked the fact that they drafted Gordon and passed on McCaffrey. As an all around player Gordon is not qualified to carry McCaffreys jockstrap in the locker room. LOL!
                Well sure but again, who knew he would hold up like this. He also had a much better OL. McCaffrey as ive said one of the few every down RBs the past 20 years.... his size to not have been injured. Warrick Dunn is another. That was my concern about him. Just goes to show you never know who will be great and who will stay healthy

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

The Fins are making a play!
                  If I'm Detroit, if the offer is two 1sts and a 2nd, I'm taking that deal! 4 players in the top 39? Patricia fills A LOT of holes there.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                    https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...Giving-Up-No-5

The Fins are making a play!
                    If I'm Detroit, if the offer is two 1sts and a 2nd, I'm taking that deal! 4 players in the top 39? Patricia fills A LOT of holes there.
                    If I am Detroit - I do that deal. They have the QB - they need players around the QB. Thomas and Tua to Miami

I also think a good use of picks for Miami.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Windsor, U.K.
                      • Send PM

And now that the Bengals have confirmed what the rest of the world has known for the past few months, will they still take the full 15 minutes?

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Interesting stats according to PPF:

If a team has Top 10 pass rusher but no top 10 QB = 47% winning percentage and zero SB’s…..

If a team has Top 10 QB without a top 10 pass rusher = 62% winning percentage including last 2 SB’s……

Comment

• Critty
                          Dominate the Day.
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

No. Double *Bleeping no!* I cannot go back to the chargers forum during real time because there is no forum. If you could dig up my posts they we're all there in real time. I stand by this that I'm not a hindsighter. Double Boo on You!

Your choice of Mahomes was way better than Williams. Not only does it give Chargers their next franchise QB but it takes Mahomes away from Reid and the Cheifs. So it would have been even more useful. Rivers only had 2 years left on his deal and was headed toward the end. You knew it. I knew it. Thats why I voted for Watson as the pick in that draft.

Im pretty sure a few TPB members outdrafted Telesco in previous drafts with their mock selections.

No hindsight. During Telesco tenure, my vote for the rd 1 player that I wished was picked has been more productive than TT actual pick expect for Bosa. I voted Ramsey that year.
                          Who has it better than us?

Comment

Working...
                          X