Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
    Just wanted to chime in and say I wish all of us a ton of fun tomorrow...no matter what Telesco does. Have fun, guys. Love you all.
    Ditto.

Who’s up for a “live make the pick(s) threads” for each day of the draft?
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
      Just wanted to chime in and say I wish all of us a ton of fun tomorrow...no matter what Telesco does. Have fun, guys. Love you all.
      agreed -- it will be fun with the anticipation, the rumors, etc

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Yeah...... I am so stoked it's finally tomorrow...........

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
          Yeah...... I am so stoked it's finally tomorrow...........
          I will say this - for this offseason - my worst fears in free agency was keeping Davis &/or Mebane; not just getting Brady but maybe signing a WR in free agency when other needs and even to a point signing Brady; than the uniform thing - had no clue

But so far - this offseason
          1) Uniforms - did a great job
          2) Telesco - on paper, he nailed it. Upgraded DT, OL (both Bulaga and Turner), signed Harris. Tough moving on from Rivers but I am happy for him - he deserves a good team and I think the Bolts needed a different QB

So, see what happens tomorrow - really only Herbert at 6 doesn't make sense to me. But if Telesco TRULY has done his homework and thinks he can be a good NFL QB - I get the pick

Comment

• electricgold
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2020
            • Send PM

IS AL the only HC in the league at this point who would risk his own job by riding with Tyrod as their QB, and trying to come off as believing he just hasn't been given an opportunity?

Comment

• Silversurfer
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2019
              • Los Angeles
              • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
              IS AL the only HC in the league at this point who would risk his own job by riding with Tyrod as their QB, and trying to come off as believing he just hasn't been given an opportunity?
              Yeah he's just a yes man to what ever T.T and Spanos vision is. Pretty much here is what were giving you, try to win with it.

Comment

• electricgold
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post

Yeah he's just a yes man to what ever T.T and Spanos vision is. Pretty much here is what were giving you, try to win with it.
                Could be right. I heard an interview where TT was trying to make clear AL is taking a stand to go with Tyrod, sort of painting it as this is what AL wants so if it fails they can use it as an excuse to fire him.

Comment

• SYB
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Ditto.

Who’s up for a “live make the pick(s) threads” for each day of the draft?
                  I'd play along, as I'm usually guessing who's going where as it goes along anyhow.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

The irony is he might get a mulligan on the year if he started a rookie QB, rather than stubbornly sticking with his guy.

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Probably, considering he was with Tyrod a few years in Buffalo and was his OC when he made the PO's with the Bills. Not to say that he can't be wrong in his evaluation, but he does know Tyrod's capabilities better than probably anyone. This is setting up as a sink or swim year for AL for sure.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Probably, considering he was with Tyrod a few years in Buffalo and was his OC when he made the PO's with the Bills. Not to say that he can't be wrong in his evaluation, but he does know Tyrod's capabilities better than probably anyone. This is setting up as a sink or swim year for AL for sure.
                        And for TT who has definitely not outperformed his pay grade.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                          • Feb 2019
                          • McLean Illinois
                          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                          • Send PM

Kick me if someone posted this somewhere...just saw Coleen Reynolds interviewing Simmons...asked if growing up in Kansas, if he was a KC fan...he said yea, and it was cool that he was a fan when they won the Superbowl...but he guesses he can't be one anymore!! LOL
                          The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

Working...
                          X