• Show
Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Tell you what...if Simmons and Tua are on the board at #6, I might just bail, and sign out of TPB for a few picks! :lol: Somebody is gonna be upset...no doubt be some fireworks...but I'm sure it will be all good in the end.
    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• SYB
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
      Tell you what...if Simmons and Tua are on the board at #6, I might just bail, and sign out of TPB for a few picks! :lol: Somebody is gonna be upset...no doubt be some fireworks...but I'm sure it will be all good in the end.
      Even better... TT pulls a rabbit out of his ass and goes Love with those 2 still on the board.:More Q Please:

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Nah, OT, WR DT....we will get a great player regardless.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Even better... TT pulls a rabbit out of his ass and goes Love with those 2 still on the board.:More Q Please:
          You, sir, are a:stirringshit:
          The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

At that point I completely check off the chargers as a lost organization after passing on Mccaffrey and Mahomes for Mike Williams in the 2016 draft. This is your Brain....This is your brain on Drugs moment. LOL!
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

At that point I completely check off the chargers as a lost organization after passing on Mccaffrey and Mahomes for Mike Williams in the 2016 draft. This is your Brain....This is your brain on Drugs moment. LOL!
              Another hindsighter. We had Gordon in his rookie year and Rivers played well dispite the record. We werent going to pick another 1st round RB.

Were you touting both before those drafts or just doing what anybody can do and say....hey look, those guys are great and we passed them by?

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Another hindsighter. We had Gordon in his rookie year and Rivers played well dispite the record. We werent going to pick another 1st round RB.

Were you touting both before those drafts or just doing what anybody can do and say....hey look, those guys are great and we passed them by?
                Talent is talent and you have to take good over bad and not always just checking off the boxes to fill a particular need for the moment. McCaffrey was a superstar talent who could catch and run and that's panned out in spades. The only saving grace is we dug up eke out of somewhere to save his (Telescos) proverbial bacon on passing on McCaffrey for Williams.

Comment

• Silversurfer
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Los Angeles
                  • Send PM

Auto draft

Comment

• SYB
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Herbert drops a little nugget at the end of the interview. :whistlin:

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Herbert drops a little nugget at the end of the interview. :whistlin:

Punch the QB coach in the suckhole. Hilarious!

Fins & Bolts the teams with the most repeated contact. Intriguing!
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

No. Double *Bleeping no!* I cannot go back to the chargers forum during real time because there is no forum. If you could dig up my posts they we're all there in real time. I stand by this that I'm not a hindsighter. Double Boo on You!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Talent is talent and you have to take good over bad and not always just checking off the boxes to fill a particular need for the moment. McCaffrey was a superstar talent who could catch and run and that's panned out in spades. The only saving grace is we dug up eke out of somewhere to save his (Telescos) proverbial bacon on passing on McCaffrey for Williams.
                          He was but he weighed 200 lbs. Maybe they had injury concerns and we already had Gordon, but IDK. What teams have drafted two first round RBs back to back?

I'll ask again, did you mock them to us or are you doing the hindsight that anybody can do?

Seems to me we got a RB much cheaper without trying.
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-22-2020, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X