Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Yes, but now your competing with 4 other teams in round 4. Roll the dice baby or secure a 15-20 snap player that we need as a workhorse yesterday. Either him or Cam akers in the third...flip a coin man.
    Lots of other RBs in the same draft range with as good or better skillsets, production, and athletic traits than Z. Moss.
    Akers is a different animal.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

are you inferring/implying that Tua is a "sure" thing ??

and Tua as a "generational" QB is just plain and simple not a shared opinion.

and didn't we have a QB that was a quick decision maker, consistently accurate, had a quick release, and could read a defense as well as most any QB in the NFL, and.... exactly when did that neutralize our fledgling Olinemen who left the door open on our Oline more than a coupla few times a game, half, quarter, series, and/or.... ??

eye think it's been pretty well established that you can make it to, if not win, a SB w/a less than generational QB.... Stan Humphries & friends say hello.
      I'll take Stan Humphries like players any time of the week. He's actually was a pretty Good QB who got mangled by multiple years of bad oline play. Sound familiar? LOL!
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Lots of other RBs in the same draft range with as good or better skillsets, production, and athletic traits than Z. Moss.
        all backs on the table @71 according to PFF ??

Moss (#2 RB/77 overall) is rugged, but beat up.... don't like his odds for continued/sustained success in the NFL.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2020-nfl-draft-position-rankings-running-backs

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Well, Uh good...I see that you see that I haven't spent a lot of time investigating Rb's this year. LOL! Nice to know we can get some kind of replacement for Gordon in the third or fourth round vs. some kind of Project o- linemen that we can't use.
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

I dont know but he's definitley got one cool ass first name I tell ya :nod:

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

I dont know but he's definitley got one cool ass first name I tell ya :nod:
                Love Ezra but he has nothing on Lucas BALTHAZAR Niang! Two of my favorite OT prospects.

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Charge! & friends.... it ain't just the injuries,

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/tua-tagovailoa-josh-rosen-comparison-nfl-draft-2020

There is reason to be high on Tagovailoa; just as there was reason to be high on Rosen and Haskins. But one has already lost his starting job and the other seems to be on some sort of thinning ice. With Tagovailoa's injury concerns and his performance in bad contexts, my concern for his evaluation grows by the day. There's a lot more bust potential here then we want to accept, and on the other hand, the ceiling projection is limited by his need for things to be clean.
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Love Ezra but he has nothing on Lucas BALTHAZAR Niang! Two of my favorite OT prospects.
                    I like Niang a lot...but I really do think he is a RT...and I don't like trying those guys out at LT...so do you disagree, or do you think it's worth having him sit behind Buluga? Or do you envision Buluga playing leftside until Pipkins is ready? Just curious...
                    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                      Charge! & friends.... it ain't just the injuries,

[URL="https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/tua-tagovailoa-josh-rosen-comparison-nfl-draft-2020"]https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/tua-tagovailoa-josh-rosen-comparison-nfl-draft-2020

LOL...horse shit. Without injury, Tua is the best. You can pick apart anyone's game when things aren't clean. But it matters not...Miami will be getting Tua. This Herbert stuff is nothing but smoke to keep the Chargers and Jags from forcing Miami to trade up.

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                        Pretty much retired......
                        • Sep 2018
                        • JoJa
                        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

LOL...horse shit. Without injury, Tua is the best. You can pick apart anyone's game when things aren't clean. But it matters not...Miami will be getting Tua. This Herbert stuff is nothing but smoke to keep the Chargers and Jags from forcing Miami to trade up.
                        Yeah, and me without my spare tire would make one hell of a marathon runner. Sorry but you can't wish his injury history into the cornfield....................

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                          • Feb 2019
                          • McLean Illinois
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Yeah, and me without my spare tire would make one hell of a marathon runner. Sorry but you can't wish his injury history into the cornfield....................
                          I'm not...very legitimate concern. Trying to pick apart the rest of his game? Hogwash. Without the injuries, he is the best prospect. As is? Not so much.

Comment

Working...
                          X