• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

if NYG refuse to trade down, and Thomas/Young go 2/3, and w/Tua going 5 to Miami.... would you trade down w/Vegas if they came calling (for Herbert) ??

their first/12 overall, two thirds/80 & 92, their fourth/111, and their seventh/203.... ??
    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
      if NYG refuse to trade down, and Thomas/Young go 2/3, and w/Tua going 5 to Miami.... would you trade down w/Vegas if they came calling (for Herbert) ??

their first/12 overall, two thirds/80 & 92, their fourth/111, and their seventh/203.... ??
      If I’m trading out of #6. I want multiple picks to go with that team’s 2020 first rounder and one of them must be their 2021 first rounder. QB draft capital for 2021.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

If I’m trading out of #6. I want multiple picks to go with that team’s 2020 first rounder and one of them must be their 2021 first rounder. QB draft capital for 2021.
        honestly, that skipped my mind, and.... dunno 'bout multiple picks, albeit do think you could make the case for getting the Raiders 12 overall and their one from 2021, and/or....

if you were willing to settle for their 19 overall instead, then you could consider asking for multiple picks in addition to their next year's first.

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

LAC 37
          CAR 38
          MIA 39

Maybe we can squeeze 56 out of MIA
          for moving up two spots.
          Say Eason is on the board,
          MIA still needs a QB,
          and they hear noise that CAR also likes him.

It is cool that we are first in line
          amongst the 5-11 teams
          day 2 of the draft.
          You don't know ball

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

honestly, that skipped my mind, and.... dunno 'bout multiple picks, albeit do think you could make the case for getting the Raiders 12 overall and their one from 2021, and/or....

if you were willing to settle for their 19 overall instead, then you could consider asking for multiple picks in addition to their next year's first.
            The ratturds 2020 #12, #80, #141 and (2021) #1.

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

The ratturds 2020 #12, #80, #141 and (2021) #1.
              what trade value chart makes that work ?? ….would possibly work w/their next year's second rounder rather than their first ??

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                LAC 37
                CAR 38
                MIA 39

Maybe we can squeeze 56 out of MIA
                for moving up two spots.
                Say Eason is on the board,
                MIA still needs a QB,
                and they hear noise that CAR also likes him.

It is cool that we are first in line
                amongst the 5-11 teams
                day 2 of the draft.
                think the more plausible, albeit however unlikely, is to move Melvin for Carolina's second/38.... we draft our LEO replacement (Julian Okwara ?) and put the $16m toward an OG and NT ??

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

what trade value chart makes that work ?? ….would possibly work w/their next year's second rounder rather than their first ??
                  With the 3 2020 picks value at about 200 points below our #6. Next year picks are valued a round lower which is about 300-500 point value. Trading up inside the top 10 costs extra.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

think the more plausible, albeit however unlikely, is to move Melvin for Carolina's second/38.... we draft our LEO replacement (Julian Okwara ?) and put the $16m toward an OG and NT ??
                    Had thought about the possibility of trading SupaMel, in my GM for a day mind, but it would require multiple picks of which 1 must be a valuable 2021 pick.

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

You've got it wrong. Trade down to #12 and get #19 too and give them our 3rd rounder. Or get a a second rounder from them plus #12. If there's not a qb we want and there is a trade partner we'd be stupid not to move down for another pick inside the first two rounds. With three quality picks we might go from zero to hero quickly. As a matter of fact trade everything below the third round and get us another second rounder. 5 quality starters is better than a group of training camp fodder at this point in time. I could live with one 1st, 3 seconds, and a our high third rounder and dump the rest. we're lucky if we have 1 pick in two drafts that actually pans out from rounds 4-7th. We don't need more picks unless they're inside the first three rounds.
                      Last edited by gzubeck; 01-11-2020, 08:56 PM.
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

According to the draft value chart, that #6 pick is worth 1,600 points, and the #12 pick is 1,200 points, for a 400 point difference. 400 points is enough for about a mid-second round pick. TT could play hardball and ask for another pick, maybe a good old 4th rounder to sweeten the pot.

image.png

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

According to the draft value chart, that #6 pick is worth 1,600 points, and the #12 pick is 1,200 points, for a 400 point difference. 400 points is enough for about a mid-second round pick. TT could play hardball and ask for another pick, maybe a good old 4th rounder to sweeten the pot.
                          'Cat.... in theory a mid second rounder this year is (roughly) equivalent to a first rounder next year/2021.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍