• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post

sounds like you have a personal problem with Elway when you can't acknowledge his successes in his job, or that he's been an integral part of multiple Super Bowl wins as player and executive while the Chargers have been to one, and with Humphries instead of Rivers.
    Just saying he doesnt draft well, and he doesnt. His biggest contributions have been signing free agents. Hey Beathard won a SB too and he was overall a horrible drafter but made some key aquisitions in other ways.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

January 1, 2018 10:36 pm
      Bears' Dontrelle Inman: Strong performance in Week 17
      by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

Inman caught five passes for 94 yards in the Bears' Week 17 loss to the Vikings, and he ended the season with 25 receptions for 343 yards and one touchdown in 12 games in stints with the Bears and Chargers.

Inman had a hot start with the Bears after joining them in Week 10. He posted at least 64 yards in two of his first three games. However, he then had just 66 yards over his next four games before ending the season on a high note with 94 yards in the season finale. As an unrestricted free agent, it's almost certain that he'll latch on somewhere, and with an 810-yard season on his resume in 2016, if he lands in a good situation, he could be a player with a path to becoming a consistent fantasy producer.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Attack
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2017
        • Send PM

There is a report that TE coach John McNulty is leaving to be Rutgers offensive coordinator. Hopefully, we keep all other assistants.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

After taking over the starting left guard position for the final nine games of the season, Dan Feeney
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I felt pretty good about this news for Feeney. Until I saw who got the same award for LT. I think Feeney will be a good player for the Chargers, but not much competition in this year's rookie class on the OL?

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• bonehead
              Undrafted
              • Jul 2013
              • TBD
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              I felt pretty good about this news for Feeney. Until I saw who got the same award for LT. I think Feeney will be a good player for the Chargers, but not much competition in this year's rookie class on the OL?

TG
              It was a historically bad OLine Draft
              Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Feeney did win over some other high draft pick guards so there is some positive to if.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Attack
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2017
                  • Send PM

Listening to WFAN sports radio in NY, and Bart Scott is part of a new afternoon show. Bart Scott just said that of Rivers, Eli Manning, and Roethlisberger, he feels that players believe that Rivers is the better QB of the 3, as he is the most competitive (stressed this point the most), has so many different arm angles from which he throws, makes players around him better, throws his receivers open, etc.

Unfortunately, Rivers doesn't have a ring yet.

I am really wanting the team to do what it takes to get better in the next year or two or three to get a shot at a ring for Rivers. Once Rivers rides off into the sunset, it may take many years and multiple draft picks before we have another QB as good as Rivers. We are going to have a very good team except for potentially not a good QB in two or three years, and at that point, it will be very difficult to win a ring. Right now, it seems like we aren't far off. Need another offensive lineman and a couple of defensive linemen and a safety, and a K of course, but other than that, we have a good team. These holes could be fixed in a year or two.

Comment

• bonehead
                    Undrafted
                    • Jul 2013
                    • TBD
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    Feeney did win over some other high draft pick guards so there is some positive to if.
                    The center was a third round pick and the other guard was a fifth rounder
                    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Attack View Post
                      Listening to WFAN sports radio in NY, and Bart Scott is part of a new afternoon show. Bart Scott just said that of Rivers, Eli Manning, and Roethlisberger, he feels that players believe that Rivers is the better QB of the 3, as he is the most competitive (stressed this point the most), has so many different arm angles from which he throws, makes players around him better, throws his receivers open, etc.

Unfortunately, Rivers doesn't have a ring yet.

I am really wanting the team to do what it takes to get better in the next year or two or three to get a shot at a ring for Rivers. Once Rivers rides off into the sunset, it may take many years and multiple draft picks before we have another QB as good as Rivers. We are going to have a very good team except for potentially not a good QB in two or three years, and at that point, it will be very difficult to win a ring. Right now, it seems like we aren't far off. Need another offensive lineman and a couple of defensive linemen and a safety, and a K of course, but other than that, we have a good team. These holes could be fixed in a year or two.
                      I agree, the future is now. Draft players with the intent of plugging them in and winning immediately not sitting on the bench for three years.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

See ya Siri...

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Coach moves announced yesterday: The Chargers announced four new additions to the head coach Anthony Lynn's coaching staff. Rip Scherer is the team's new tight ends coach, Phil McGeoghan will coach wide receivers, Addison Lynch will serve as a quality control coach on defense and Keith Burns will join the team's as an assistant special teams coach. Marquice Williams moves from special teams to a defensive assistant and Mark Ridgley will serve as assistant offensive line coach.
                          Eric D. Williams, ESPN Staff Writer

Comment

Working...
                          X