Go Rivers!

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      I'm so over Weddle. What they did to you? Decided to move on after your contract as the highest paid safety in the history of the NFL expired. Whiney little biyatch.

Comment

• Panamamike
        Panamamike commented
        Editing a comment
        Nobody should be treated that way!!! How dare they pay me the most at my position in the league. Oh the horror. How dare they not offer me top dollar after i tried to negotiate in the press and dogged it my last season. Go F yourself...douchebag punk.
    • RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

....and hes not mature enough to keep his mouth shut and move on. I serious lost all respect for him as a man. Good football player but nothing between his ears.

Comment

• richpjr
        richpjr commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. The moment he turned into a diva when the team took a wait and see approach to his contract sealed his fate with the team and with a lot of fans.
    • blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Just read Danny Woodhead retired, guess he was closer to done than some realized. He was great when he was here and could play.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
        Just read Danny Woodhead retired, guess he was closer to done than some realized. He was great when he was here and could play.
        TT realized.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

TV today was saying that the stadium was going to cost 5 BILLION instead of the projected 2.6 billion.

will the Spanii rent go up? I think so. And that would explain the Spanii reaching out to San Diego for fans.

NFL reportedly raising debt limit on Rams stadium after L.A. project nears $5B price tag

That's billion with a big, old capital B

The Los Angeles Rams are currently engaging in one of the more aggressive construction builds in modern sports history, erecting a palatial tribute to west coast football out in Inglewood, California.

The NFL also recently announced it would be moving its NFL Media headquarters to the facility, and rumblings persist about the combine being shipped out of Indianapolis to Los Angeles. In short, this facility is not going to be just a stadium: it's going to a complex and headquarters for a billion-dollar industry.

The price tag for that HQ is skyrocketing, according to a report from Seth Wickersham of ESPN. Wickersham reported that the NFL owners are expected to vote at the owners meetings in Florida to raise the debt limit for the stadium, thanks in large part to the price tag having risen almost to an absurd $5 billion.
        Last edited by Formula 21; 03-28-2018, 12:19 AM.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

NFL would be kickin in serious bucks if they want it to be their new space. Makes a lot of sense. Will be interesting to see if it does escalate to that...at least its not on the publics dime.

Im wondering if they are expanding the scope of the overall project. No way it doubles in cost without scope creep.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Defensive backs under contract: Casey Hayward ($6.8 million), Jason Verrett ($8.53 million), Trevor Williams ($630,000), Desmond King ($625.000), Michael Davis ($555,000), Craig Mager ($705,000), Jeff Richards ($480,000), Jahleel Addae ($5.5 million), Adrian Phillips ($1.5 million), Rayshawn Jenkins ($720,553), Jaylen Watkins ($720,000), A.J. Hendry ($480,000).
            I really like Verrett, but $8.5 mill at less than 50% availability is not a contract the Bolts can afford. I wonder what the future holds for him here. I can't see him being offered another big money contract. And if the Bolts luck into a decent CB in the draft, I could see him being cut if they get any cap savings.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• blueman
              blueman commented
              Editing a comment
              Verrett, Luiget, Perryman...we have a lot of money that does not see the field as it should.

• bonehead
              bonehead commented
              Editing a comment
              Liuget is in the field it’s just hard to tell sometimes
          • Steve
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • South Carolina
            • Meteorologist
            • Send PM

Perryman doesn't cost us very much. He is still on his rookie deal.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Liuget contract restructured. Was due to make $8M this season, so he's on the team for at least this season at a lower number.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                Bearded14YourPleasure commented
                Editing a comment
                He had already lost 2M of that due to the suspension,

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Stinky Wizzleteats+ commented
                Editing a comment
                The way restructuring works he likely converted future salery to recoup that but we get to spread it out over future years.
            • Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Nice review of the Bolts going forward by PFF

PFF's analysis team take a closer look at the Los Angeles Chargers start to 2018 free agency including their additions on offense in our State of the Franchise YouTube series.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                X