• Show
Clear All
  • SuperCharged
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Utah
    • Midnight Toker
    • Send PM

Critty you don't have a problem with the play calling? Seriously? To run a horizontal offense with a talent like Herbert is completely moronic. They should be calling PA rollouts AT LEAST 3 TIMES EVERY GAME MINIMUM. To not play to your strengths is completely unacceptable. Imagine Mahomes just handing off and throwing screens. I would love to see the game planning these idiots would do with a KC offense.

Blow up the entire coaching staff right after the game next week.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post
      Critty you don't have a problem with the play calling? Seriously? To run a horizontal offense with a talent like Herbert is completely moronic. They should be calling PA rollouts AT LEAST 3 TIMES EVERY GAME MINIMUM. To not play to your strengths is completely unacceptable. Imagine Mahomes just handing off and throwing screens. I would love to see the game planning these idiots would do with a KC offense.

It was a terrible game plan. Lynn just plays games close to the vest. Thats how he coaches. Its amazing. He plays not to lose

If you are the Spanii and watch that game - why would you want Lynn and this coaching staff back.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Tomorrow morning:

Anthoney, please come in our office.

AL:Yes Dean

DS: JohnBoy has noticed this team trending upwards sharply. That's three wins in a row and two division games.
        We probably won't win next week unless they play second stringers, so we will let that slide,.... but we like what you have done lately. We would like to offer you a three year extention.

AL: Damn right Dean! I have these guys accountable STs is playing well. I've assigned George to watching film and keeping my vending machine full and things are rolling.
        Thank you for noticing my efforts.
        I am the leader of Men for this team. Let's tell the media asap so you look like a genius.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          Tomorrow morning:

Anthoney, please come in our office.

AL:Yes Dean

DS: JohnBoy has noticed this team trending upwards sharply. That's three wins in a row and two division games.
          We probably won't win next week unless they play second stringers but we like what you have done lately. We would like to offer you a three hear extention.

AL: Damn right Dean! I have these guys accountable STs is playing well. I've assigned George to watching film and keeping my vending machine full and things are rolling.
          Thank you for noticing my efforts.
          I am the leader of Men for this team. Let's tell the media asap so you look like a genius.
          Sadly, the above has more chance of happening than actually firing him , Bradley and Stewart tomorrow or next week.

When they beat the Falcons - I knew this could happen. I knew that Falcons game was critical to Lynns coaching. Its going to save his job and Telesco too.

Comment

• Critty
            Dominate the Day.
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

They call every thing you just said. Its execution and talent
            Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Are you trying to win the game or not lose it

you don't carry time outs over

Lynn got lucky that the Broncos WR Jeudy had the drops today. Lynn should be fired tomorrow
              He will probably get an extension
              Broncos got lucky Mike Williams dropped the TD.
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Critty View Post

It is horse manure coaching pure and simple. Just because, like Cincinnati, the opponent did not want to take the game, does not mean that we did not try to give it to them.

Awful game plan, awful play calling, awful time management in both halves, awful in game strategy--just awful all the way around. And great coaching having Harris try for the interception 25 yards down the field on 4th and 10. These coaches cannot coach situational football to save their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critty View Post

Broncos got lucky that our head coach is Anthony Lynn.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

That is true but why not go for it on 4th down. Would have made the game 20-3

Play to win --

Comment

• SuperCharged
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Utah
                      • Midnight Toker
                      • Send PM

They did not. Not 1 play action rollout. Last week either. How many 50/50 balls to MW? They don't have a clue what they are doing period..... They should take at least a couple of shots a game to MW deep. Non existant. He doesn't need to be open. Call his freaking number already.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

That was a tougher catch than any Juedy dropped lol. He was a savior for us. MW was layed out for the one he didn't catch.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                          Outback Goon
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Australia
                          • Send PM

We just witnessed the best rookie performance all time this season. Fans should be praising the effort instead we got 170+ pages of bitching about how Lynn held Herbet back. What a load of rubbish. Charger fans prefer to be miserable than enjoy witnessing history.

Comment

Working...
                          X