POLL: Who Should Be The Chargers' Next Head Coach?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Cant believe Bradley in his presser saying he thought his defense played pretty well overall against NE....... just made a few mistakes......(45-0...and yes 2 TD's were on ST's but that still leaves 31 points against our defense and most of it early in game)... is he on some of those meds that make you happy all the time no matter what tragedies you experience????

Comment

• JPPT1974
      May Day 2024!
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Yeah as that it seems they need someone that can coach. And someone that can really be tough and no nonsense but fair. ST as poor Ty Long has had three punts blocked. Either their fault or his for not getting his punts off longer. Or both of theirs.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Jim Harbaugh is the man for the job! He can be had it seems for offering him a good fair NFL HC contract,(*Spanos should ask his agent what his price would be to coach the LA CHARGERS and match it),... If he comes aboard the NFL train this next season it looks like the Lions are the early favorite to hire him tho? Sucks for us.

*This season I would pay the big dollars for the new HC, and maybe cut or trade a few high price players this season, and maybe save on FA spending, if it meant getting a coach like Harbaugh or BB.
        I can see him being the choice of the Spanii - this would be a "buzz" type signing. Unless Hoodie is available. Now, do I still want Kelly more than Harbaugh - I do. But for at least 3 maybe 4 years, the Chargers team would be better.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
          Cant believe Bradley in his presser saying he thought his defense played pretty well overall against NE....... just made a few mistakes......(45-0...and yes 2 TD's were on ST's but that still leaves 31 points against our defense and most of it early in game)... is he on some of those meds that make you happy all the time no matter what tragedies you experience????
          Gus is like the captain of the Titanic praising the owner, Mr. Ismay, for pressuring him to run the ship full speed ahead into a known icefield, when other ships were all stop for the night...lame...

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

I really don't know who it is but I'd like it if they get a HC that's a real good coach and is young enough to guide them for many years. Don't know why I care though, come to think of it, I won't be around much longer myself. LOL
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              I really don't know who it is but I'd like it if they get a HC that's a real good coach and is young enough to guide them for many years. Don't know why I care though, come to think of it, I won't be around much longer myself. LOL
              Lol
              to winning soon!
              cheers!
              P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
              P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
              P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
              P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
                He's our resident Alfred E. Newman!

alfred-e-neuman.jpeg
                Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

He's our resident Alfred E. Newman!

alfred-e-neuman.jpeg
                  There...fixed it for 'ya!

gus mad.jpg

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                    Let’s ride off into the sunset with winners!

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

There...fixed it for 'ya!

gus mad.jpg
                      Totally perfect, LOL!
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

The next HC should be anybody who can understand clock and game management.

I just don't see how Lynn can have a job after the end of that first half. My goodness - thats like tanking like the JEts

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Breer noted in his MMQB column today that Anthony Lynn is still on the hot seat and probably will be fired. Though he did say yesterday you saw the bad and good of Lynn: The Bad - near the end of the first half. The good - the team continues to play hard for him .

Now, I kind of disagree because the one TD Atlanta scored the guy waltzed in - terrible effort by I think Adderley and Harris.

But Breer mentioned last week the John Carroll connection with Josh McD and Telesco ; this week its Brian Daboll - as he went to the same high school as Telesco did in Buffalo.

Now of the people who have never been HC coming from the OC path - Daboll is the one guy I would be okay with. Good background with Belichick and Saban and has done a nice job with Allen that I can see him as a guiding figure in how to use Herbert

That said - my number 1 pick is still Brian Kelly.

Comment

Working...
                          X