POLL: Who Should Be The Chargers' Next Head Coach?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Why do you want him?
    You will be proved so very, very wrong here. I wish Bieinemy was coming to L.A., but I think I think Dave Toub might be the conservative choice that would appeal to Dean.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1976266

Offensive & defensive tandem coordinator rankings in the NFL for 2020 season. Very good piece on coordinator tandems. Great way to examine coordinators on either side of the ball.

Also ranks:

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

You will be proved so very, very wrong here. I wish Bieinemy was coming to L.A., but I think I think Dave Toub might be the conservative choice that would appeal to Dean.
        It's a 50/50 shot. I don't see Bieniemy as a given winner. We have seen it before. If he was going to be the next best thing, why isn't he already? He has been passed over many times.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't see Bieniemy as a given winner.
          Yes. You've been adamant he's going to be a loser a head coach. You were also dead wrong in your assessment of Kyler Murray at QB and you'll be proven wrong 10 fold about Eric Bieniemy. I can't wait.

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Yes. You've been adamant he's going to be a loser a head coach. You were also dead wrong in your assessment of Kyler Murray at QB and you'll be proven wrong 10 fold about Eric Bieniemy. I can't wait.
            I dont dislike him, but what makes you think he will be great????? Reid designs and calls all of their offensive plays...... and selects their talent..... what has Bienemy done????

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Never called him a loser, and I'll be wrong again about a player. So will you.
              He isn't even a real OC let alone ready to be a HC. His claim is only that he has learned some things from Reid, which isn't a bad thing.

I don't think his HC experience of zero and learning it on the job should be what we are looking for.....again.
              We'll see if he is even on the candidate list. I'm just tired of hiring cheap no experience head coaches.

Our current" leader of men" isn't leading very well and doesn't think his friend is doing a bad job coaching STs.
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-16-2020, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1976266

Offensive & defensive tandem coordinator rankings in the NFL for 2020 season. Very good piece on coordinator tandems. Great way to examine coordinators on either side of the ball.

Also ranks:
                thx for that... will add two of those guys to my list of interviewees.... Shaw, Toub + Leslie Frazier & Joe Brady

would prolly have a sit down w/Campen as well, to round out my five.
                5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

I dont dislike him, but what makes you think he will be great????? Reid designs and calls all of their offensive plays...... and selects their talent..... what has Bienemy done????
                  Selects their talent? No that is currently B. Beach’s job. Not that Andy doesn’t have input.
                  Designs all their offensive plays? Where did you get this info? Reid has stated the Bieniemy is heavily involved with the offensive concepts and weekly game plans.
                  Calls plays? True.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

I think even I could be thought to be a good OC if I had those players the Chiefs have - fastest bunch of WR's in the league, one of the very best TE's, an OL that can make mediocre RB's look good, they even have a great FG kicker, and an MVP QB! Every OC in the league would look good working with all that talent.

The guy from the Chiefs that I wish we had is the GM that picked all those players. I don't mean that as a knock on TT but there's no denying KC has built a great team.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Selects their talent? No that is currently B. Beach’s job. Not that Andy doesn’t have input.
                      Designs all their offensive plays? Where did you get this info? Reid has stated the Bieniemy is heavily involved with the offensive concepts and weekly game plans.
                      Calls plays? True.
                      beach.jpg

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

for if and when we need an interim HC, DC and STs coach, will volunteer James Campen as my interim HC of choice, Richard Smith as acting DC in Bradley's absence, and will slide young Addison Lynch over to special teams to help pick up the slack left by the void of George Cottrell.... thank you Anthony Ray, George & Gus.... all the best,

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Good point. I'll say one thing--at least Toub would get our ST's straightened out...he has also coached defensive line and strength/conditioning...and, as an added bonus, Toub can give us the inside scoop on how to beat the Chefs...

Comment

Working...
                          X