• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AZBolt View Post

I'm at a point that the only real hope is it gets so bad that Spanos family sells the team. CHARGERS will suck indefinitely under Spano's ownership, I despise everything Spanos.
    they wont because they make the same money if they win or lose....... no motivation to spend any extra money on coaches which comes out of Spanos pocket and profits and not from the required cap.....

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

Pathetic.

I thought Lynn was in over his head in year 1, but figured every coach needs time to learn.

Remember, Lynn wanted to be a power running team, even though the roster was built to pass the ball. We started 0-4 until he let Whiz and Rivers open up the playbook, going 9-3 down the stretch. This carried on into 2018 when they went 12-4.

But then Lynn reverted back to his BS the following year and it was even further complicated by Gordon's holdout and then Lynn forcing him back in when Ekeler and Jackson were doing just fine. Then he blamed Whiz and fired him midseason, and then let the greatest QB in franchise history take the fall next.

Now look at him. The laughing stock of the NFL, and nobody left to blame but himself. Yet management still won't pull the plug on this failure.
      This!!....... Lynn has been clueless about clock and game mansagement for 4 years....

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Wont be gone until January folks. If then

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
          I like the “if then” part. Are the Spanii intentionally destroying this team?
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            January 14th per the Spanos calendar.

Then we inaugurate our new HC.
            Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• SBbound
              Casual fanatic
              • Feb 2019
              • Merced/San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

they wont because they make the same money if they win or lose....... no motivation to spend any extra money on coaches which comes out of Spanos pocket and profits and not from the required cap.....
              Not true. The home team keeps 100% of all club seat and luxury box revenue. At SoFi that is a huge number. All other ticket sales are split 60/40 home/visiting team.TV revenue is split evenly between all teams.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That says it all. One of the worst run organizations in sports. Dean has been worse than Alex and JohnBoy has been worse than Dean. JohnBoy shouldnt have his hands in ANY football decisions for this team. Just hire the right guys and sit back.
                Geezus - how hard is it to hire a great football guy, sit next to him and pretend you’re part of a great franchise? Sure, one off could miss - but how do you miss shot after shot after shot after shot after ....

I’d look like a motherfuckig football genius if i was Johnny.
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Geezus - how hard is it to hire a great football guy, sit next to him and pretend you’re part of a great franchise? Sure, one off could miss - but how do you miss shot after shot after shot after shot after ....

I’d look like a motherfuckig football genius if i was Johnny.
                  They hit on Marty and Ross. Oh maybe that was Alex Spanos.

Wow Dean really does suck. I guess the apple does fall far from the tree. The tree done died for JohnBoy.
                  At least AG was smart enough to go to marketing end. He is the one that brought back the powder blues?

Comment

• SuperCharged
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Utah
                    • Midnight Toker
                    • Send PM

Makes me sick to think they are keeping Lynn till the end of the season. What a freaking joke. isser:

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

They hit on Marty and Ross. Oh maybe that was Alex Spanos.

Wow Dean really does suck. I guess the apple does fall far from the tree. The tree done died for JohnBoy.
                      At least AG was smart enough to go to marketing end. He is the one that brought back the powder blues?
                      Didn't Alex Spanos consult with Al Davis on those types of moves? That was before Al Davis went senile.

Maybe the Spanos family can set up a ouija board or seance and communicate with the spirit of Al Davis?

Any other ideas?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Didn't Alex Spanos consult with Al Davis on those types of moves? That was before Al Davis went senile.

Maybe the Spanos family can set up a ouija board or seance and communicate with the spirit of Al Davis?

Any other ideas?
                        Don't know. Seems silly for AL Davis to recommend Marty because Marty owned the Raiders. He did not like the Raiders one bit.

Comment

• Pointyearedog
                          Humble Chargers Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Golden Hill
                          • Medical Devices Operations
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I like the “if then” part. Are the Spanii intentionally destroying this team?
                          Just like the movie, but this is in real life...

major-league-movie.jpg
                          "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
                          X