Are You Rooting For The Chargers To Win Or Lose The Final Three Games?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

These last 3 are all revenge games.

Comment

• Biggestfan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

I'm rooting for a new coaching staff. My fear is Herbert will regress under this stink heap of a coaching staff. These guys need to take the train

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

It’s not east to see my team lose, especially to div rivals
        but this is pretty easy for me to answer for myself, losing out helps us more than not.
        micro vs macro I guess
        im not worried about Herbert’s development or psyche at this point, kids proven to be tough mentally and physically
        I won’t criticize anyone for enjoying wins or rooting for them, but I do think it’s a bit of selflessness being passed off as glorified sports values.
        same could be said about my position as well I suppose.
        but I’m my heart of hearts I feel wins are hurting this team
        I might feel differently if it were the same record and say, we had a coach I thought we can grow with, or if we weren’t so shot at Oline, or if I had faith that Spanos were certainly going to make a change without a shadow of a doubt.

I think we’re in a situation where winning championships and winning games are goals working away from themselves, however you frame that.
        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          Next three games are against divisional rivals. I could never root for losing against them, and would rather the teams around their draft position to win. Honestly, I don't know what is in store for Lynn, but I don't think its with the Chargers, no matter if they sweep the 4th quarter.
          guarantee, if Lynn wins out, Spanos will keep Lynn at least one more year or even extend him.......

They may even keep that idiot if he loses out..... but they may change DC amd ST's coordinators.....

I get your struggles with this..... it kills me to want them to lose but there is zero shot at playoffs so winning can only save Lynn's job......they will blame season on injuries and pandemic..... and keep him..... Spanos cannot see bad game managment..... game after game.....

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
            Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
            • Jun 2013
            • Palm Springs
            • I know nothing
            • Send PM

I want Lynn gone. I think that Lynn is a great coach for a team trying to reach mediocracy just like Tyrod. Oh shit, I think that's the Chargers.

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
              I’m probably in the minority but Fuck the Raiders and Fuck Denver. Chiefs game probably won’t matter for KC.
              Seeing the 3 remaining games I say.. fuck all three of them.. I want to win all 3... but at the same time I say fuck the Spanoses, telesco and Lynn....

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

guarantee, if Lynn wins out, Spanos will keep Lynn at least one more year or even extend him.......

They may even keep that idiot if he loses out..... but they may change DC amd ST's coordinators.....

I get your struggles with this..... it kills me to want them to lose but there is zero shot at playoffs so winning can only save Lynn's job......they will blame season on injuries and pandemic..... and keep him..... Spanos cannot see bad game managment..... game after game.....
                I agree, scary.
                My message to my Charger brothers is...
                If you KNOW winning improves the chance Lynn is retained and root for taking that chance, I hope I don’t read Lynn bashing from you in 2021.
                We should all agree to that right?
                the risks don’t seem too bad until you have to experience them, and that’s what’s being missed imo in all the feel-good win-vibes.

there are seriously implications with 3 more wins, I’d rather not risk a single one.
                Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Im ambivalent. Id like the higher draft pick, but I’d also like to see Herbert win out. Id say step up and win out, but he’s already stepped up. He needs a new HC to advance further.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Utah
                    • Midnight Toker
                    • Send PM

I love wins but I wouldn't mind Tyrod starting the rest of the season. Herbert has proved his point. Get him an O'line.

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Win all three at this point and still clean house this offseason? I want to have my cake and eat it too.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post
                        I love wins but I wouldn't mind Tyrod starting the rest of the season. Herbert has proved his point. Get him an O'line.
                        What does that accomplish? Tyrod most likely won't be back next season.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

I always want us to win but if we lose and get rid of this clown car coaching staff than I would not be upset.

As for sitting Herbert - no way. I want him to break all the rookie passing records while gaining valuable experience.

Comment

Working...
                          X