• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

The most disgusting food (I use the term loosely for this shit) I’ve ever tried is haggis. If you haven’t sampled this putrid mess DON’T!
    Many many moons ago I almost married a girl that was half Italian and half Scottish. Unfortunately I never met the Italian half of the family that lived on the other side of the Canada and thus I was invited to dinner to the Scottish grandmother's house. She serves haggis. That meal was almost the end of that relationship.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
      Fluent in Sarcasm
      • Jun 2013
      • Iowa
      • Man of the People
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

I don't see why some people are reacting so much to that. 500 to 1 he won't make the roster. As Bucky Brooks wrote on NFL.com, it's not uncommon for coaches to have a few longshot projects on a 90-man summer roster. Unless one really hates the guy, who cares?
      There’s long shots and there’s no shots. I’d rather give that single spot to someone that might become the next Ekeler than someone that’s only quality is he used to play for the coach a long time ago. If I was a player in the Jags locker room I’d be offended at this dude taking reps away from players that have actually earned a chance.

Comment

• DragonIce
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2021
        • Arizona
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post

There’s long shots and there’s no shots. I’d rather give that single spot to someone that might become the next Ekeler than someone that’s only quality is he used to play for the coach a long time ago. If I was a player in the Jags locker room I’d be offended at this dude taking reps away from players that have actually earned a chance.
        Tebow has done more to earn a chance than many. I bet anything he shows up as one of the fittest guys in all of camp. He's contributed a hell of a lot to the sport.

I'm not religious so I don't care about any of that. My hunch is that if he'd dedicated himself to becoming a tight end six or seven years ago he might have become good at it. Now it's almost inconceivable, but an amazing Rocky story if he truly becomes good at it.

Bringing him to camp is a bit goofy, but I prefer that to giving a second chance to a guy who beats women up, which we see happen a lot in the league.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Send PM

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

It would not surprise me if both Reed and KJ Hill ended up on the practice squad. Neither impressed me last year. And apparently they didn’t impress TT either since he brought in more competition for them. And we’re not going with 7 receivers on the final 53.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• DragonIce
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2021
              • Arizona
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt
              Picking 85 in honor of Hernandez is a total douche move imo. Unexplainable, i don’t care if they used to jerk each other off at FLA. picking as your one choice to honor a murderer … no, just no acceptable explanation.
              Back up your claim please...from something legitimate (from the player's mouth). If you can't I expect a full retraction.

Sounds like hate-driven horse-shite. Sounds like you--or someone you read--is pulling acid from his butt to toss around on the interwebs.

Show me I'm wrong.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

The most disgusting food (I use the term loosely for this shit) I’ve ever tried is haggis. If you haven’t sampled this putrid mess DON’T!
                i'm very interested in having Haggis at some point, but I can imagine it can taste horrible.
                super nutritious, but perhaps not worth it
                does it just taste like a bunch of organ meat or perhaps worse?
                Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt

Picking 85 in honor of Hernandez is a total douche move imo. Unexplainable, i don’t care if they used to jerk each other off at FLA. picking as your one choice to honor a murderer … no, just no acceptable explanation.
                  I get your point but consider this
                  Honoring people you loved who have died doesn't mean you condone their every behavior. right?
                  I hope Tebow chooses to honor AH while also showing respect and sensitivity to the victim's family
                  but i'm okay with this gesture
                  Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

Back up your claim please...from something legitimate (from the player's mouth). If you can't I expect a full retraction.

Sounds like hate-driven horse-shite. Sounds like you--or someone you read--is pulling acid from his butt to toss around on the interwebs.

Show me I'm wrong.
                    Sorry - think you’re right. Fake twitter post got me. Sorry bout that Tebow. Deleted.

Btw I don’t hate Tebow, i don’t even think about Tebow. I could not give two fucks about Tebow.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I get your point but consider this
                      Honoring people you loved who have died doesn't mean you condone their every behavior. right?
                      I hope Tebow chooses to honor AH while also showing respect and sensitivity to the victim's family
                      but i'm okay with this gesture
                      Aaron Hernandez might have had brain damage from playing football.
                      His crimes might have been a product of a destroyed frontal cortex.
                      Destroy your frontal cortex and you are no longer the same person.

Remember Paul Oliver?
                      He was a lunch pail, blue collar type of safety from Georgia who his team mates universally described as a genuinely good guy.
                      I remember his fiancee/wife describing him as a monster shortly before he committed suicide.

Comment

• Grinners
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Sorry - think you’re right. Fake twitter post got me. Sorry bout that Tebow. Deleted.

Btw I don’t hate Tebow, i don’t even think about Tebow. I could not give two fucks about Tebow.

Interesting--- one and done. One night stand. Not gonna even ask for Tebows phone number. Musta not been that good the first time. lol

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

i'm very interested in having Haggis at some point, but I can imagine it can taste horrible.
                          super nutritious, but perhaps not worth it
                          does it just taste like a bunch of organ meat or perhaps worse?
                          How about in pie form?

HAGGIS PIE

By
                          MacSween Haggis

Comment

Working...
                          X