• Show
Clear All
  • TexanBeerlover
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
    Well then, why pencil in Broughton over Merrill?

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

"Teamer. "
      It's a Staleyism.

I am just trying to figure out our last few roster spots.

Gonna devote some time to your "Told You So Thread" tomorrow. It will take a while to find my mocks.
      There is a "Told you so" thread!!!?? Sign me up!!

Slater looking good at LT, not guard....Darrisaw stock down...and though Im happy with our draft, one of my favs, JOK in the second would have been a steal...he is ballin'...
      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• UglyTruth
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2018
        • Send PM

It reminds him of 2004 so far. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your coaching takes. Remind me again how Staley was going to keep Shane Steichen again because he had to lol.
        Relax Xenos. I remember you from the CMB forums. You were well known for your “incredible” takes there. Remember Larry English was gonna be the greatest? Lmao.

And no I don’t give a shit, you can’t see two preseason games and think of the rookie class being one of the best in team history.

If so, then again, would he also think some of the rookie QBs who’ve looked good in the two preseason games remind him of Tom Brady? Mac Jones = Tom Brady? Zach Wilson = Aaron Rodgers?
        Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
        - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
        - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
        - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
        - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
        - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
        - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• UglyTruth
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2018
          • Send PM

If Badgley or Vizcaino (whoever they keep) struggle early on, Pineiro should be on the short list of guys to call in for a try out and potential replacement. He’s a decent kicker when healthy but has had some trouble staying healthy.

Preferably Badgley or Vizcaino can show some consistency though and hold down the spot.

- 69-74 record
          - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
          - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Relax Xenos. I remember you from the CMB forums. You were well known for your “incredible” takes there. Remember Larry English was gonna be the greatest? Lmao.

And no I don’t give a shit, you can’t see two preseason games and think of the rookie class being one of the best in team history.

If so, then again, would he also think some of the rookie QBs who’ve looked good in the two preseason games remind him of Tom Brady? Mac Jones = Tom Brady? Zach Wilson = Aaron Rodgers?
            You remember me from the CMB? Nice. I don’t remember you at all. Too much stupidity from you probably made me tune you out.

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Well then, why pencil in Broughton over Merrill?
              Like I mentioned before, it’s probably based on his observations from both practice and preseason, especially the former. He could still be wrong of course. Just like other times.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

If Badgley or Vizcaino (whoever they keep) struggle early on, Pineiro should be on the short list of guys to call in for a try out and potential replacement. He’s a decent kicker when healthy but has had some trouble staying healthy.

Preferably Badgley or Vizcaino can show some consistency though and hold down the spot.
                My guess is Pineiro will not get to the Chargers on waivers - they are at 13.

Comment

• UglyTruth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2018
                  • Send PM

You remember me from the CMB? Nice. I don’t remember you at all. Too much stupidity from you probably made me tune you out.
                  You spend too much time being banned for personal attacks iirc so makes sense you don’t remember lol. Ironic now… I disagreed with all dumb bans the mods there were doing, grown ass men should be able to handle their business especially online.

- 69-74 record

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

You spend too much time being banned for personal attacks iirc so makes sense you don’t remember lol. Ironic now… I disagreed with all dumb bans the mods there were doing, grown ass men should be able to handle their business especially online.
                    Well, then "grown ass mem" should have found it easy to follow a few simple rules. - Ask any Marine.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

My guess is Pineiro will not get to the Chargers on waivers - they are at 13.
                      I’d take a look at the Bucs roster. Succop is the incumbent but rookie UDFA Jose Borregales, who I thought was one of two draftable kickers, has been crushing it in practices, by all accounts.
                      Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

I’d take a look at the Bucs roster. Succop is the incumbent but rookie UDFA Jose Borregales, who I thought was one of two draftable kickers, has been crushing it in practices, by all accounts.
                        Another good name
                        I just do not trust Badgeley anymore for the season.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

There is a "Told you so" thread!!!?? Sign me up!!

Slater looking good at LT, not guard....Darrisaw stock down...and though Im happy with our draft, one of my favs, JOK in the second would have been a steal...he is ballin'...
                          Yep. Basically an on-going rookie review for all the guys we either touted or denied. JOK looks like a player. Darrisaw just had another core muscle surgery, so it’s not looking good for him so far. Obviously, it’s too early to make any definitive judgements, but it’ll be fun to track our guys. By the end of the season we might get a handle on which one of us amateurs has the keenest scouting eye.
                          Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Working...
                          X