The Marion Butts game
    Exactly! Chris Berman and Primetime with the emphasis on the "Butts!!!"

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Can you think of a reason why not? He did get into a fight at practice apparently. I don't know if he is a character problem though.
      I have seen enough of Tevaughn Campbell that could he be any damn worse. Its not a long term signing. Its three games plus the playoffs and if he messes up - release him.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I have seen enough of Tevaughn Campbell that could he be any damn worse. Its not a long term signing. Its three games plus the playoffs and if he messes up - release him.
        DB is a definite need for this team. A competent veteran who has been starter all season suddenly becomes available, yes, it makes sense to me to put a claim in for him. Let's see what Telesco does, or if another team higher in the waiver priority puts in a claim.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

DB is a definite need for this team. A competent veteran who has been starter all season suddenly becomes available, yes, it makes sense to me to put a claim in for him. Let's see what Telesco does, or if another team higher in the waiver priority puts in a claim.
          With the injuries to James, Samuel and Gilman, the inconsistencies with the DBs - I think this is where you talk to your veterans, Linval, Linsley and see "what do you think?"

One thing, his contract is basically guaranteed game to game. If something happens, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

I also have health concerns re ASJ.
            Breeland is plug n play.
            A unique opportunity.
            All because Mike Zimmer's girdle is on too tight.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

With the injuries to James, Samuel and Gilman, the inconsistencies with the DBs - I think this is where you talk to your veterans, Linval, Linsley and see "what do you think?"

One thing, his contract is basically guaranteed game to game. If something happens, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
              Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
              I also have health concerns re ASJ.
              Breeland is plug n play.
              A unique opportunity.
              All because Mike Zimmer's girdle is on too tight.
              Agreed and Agreed. Another bonus is the Chargers have some extra time this week to get him assimilated.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Agreed and Agreed. Another bonus is the Chargers have some extra time this week to get him assimilated.
                I just do not see a downside / Granted, others might claim him first well thats that.

But he is owed about $180k for the rest of the year. Seems like he could be worth the cap space. He just might make one play at CB to knock a pass down, a tackle helps win a game and you get to the playoffs. Seems like for the money, worth the risk. And that might seem like I am overstating things but go back to the Vikings game - how many third and longs they gave up. One stop that game would have been huge. KC game was different but the last 15 minutes, no answer.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                  Bashaud Breeland ?
                  I don't think Breeland is a TT type of guy...he got cut after getting into an argument with the Vikes COACHES...then with players who were trying to calm him down...plus there IS that 2020 arrest for alcohol, weed, hash and resisting arrest...pass...

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I don't think Breeland is a TT type of guy...he got cut after getting into an argument with the Vikes COACHES...then with players who were trying to calm him down...plus there IS that 2020 arrest for alcohol, weed, hash and resisting arrest...pass...
                    Well Telesco will pass on him but a team like the Chiefs won't - he used to play there I think
                    and come playoff time, will make a play to help the Chefs

Its three games and the playoffs - not a long term commitment. Also an area of need. Big time area of need. Go to the film but I am not letting today's actions stop the team from at least claiming him

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Well Telesco will pass on him but a team like the Chiefs won't - he used to play there I think

Its three games and the playoffs - not a long term commitment. Also an area of need. Big time area of need. Go to the film but I am not letting today's actions stop the team from at least claiming him
                      I might be open to a short term rental, but I don't think TT would...

Comment

• SDBORN
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Another issue that I have with Telesco. He just wants choire boys.

We will never win it with this attitude.

Good character, I get it, but no one is perfect. TT wants pristine character at the expense of talent many times. Not to mention he rarely makes game changing mid season acquisitions.

TT needs to go. He has been his here long enough and has failed miserably IMO. Still way too many glaring holes for how long he's been here.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Agreed 1000%

Comment

Working...
                          X