• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

So I’m on a cruise to Mexico (Covid free so far)and I see a 20 something woman walking around wearing a crop top and short tight cutoff jeans. And she has a moderately sized belly overhang thing going on. Not my thing but who am I to judge. And she has the Charger’s lighting bolt tattooed around her belly button. Her fan hood puts mine to shame.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

The Chargers are still 3 pt favorites. That had dipped to 2.5 earlier the week, but now it's at 3 pts.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

I was thinking how the Chargers and Rams have a blue and yellow color. It makes me think of Dragon Ball Super. How there's a Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan Yellow. The Chargers and Rams the Super Saiyans.

Raiders = Goku Black/Zamatsu

Chiefs = Jiren

Broncos = Hit

Patriots = Frieza

Comment

• pigskin
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Southern Oregon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
          I was thinking how the Chargers and Rams have a blue and yellow color. It makes me think of Dragon Ball Super. How there's a Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan Yellow. The Chargers and Rams the Super Saiyans.

Chiefs = Jiren

Broncos = Hit

Patriots = Frieza
          Guessing I'm too old for this reference, as I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm afraid to google Dragon Balls.

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Chiefs = Jiren

Broncos = Hit

Patriots = Frieza
            index.jpg

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

We could have used this guy this year. TT blew it when he let him go.

NFL Insider Adam Caplan recently reported that New England Patriotshybrid safety/linebacker Adrian Phillips agreed to terms on a three-year, $12.75 million contract extension that keeps him with the team through 2024. Phillips’ 81.4 overall grade and 85.6 coverage grade through Week 16 are both career highs for a season in which he played at least 300 snaps. Phillips accounts for roughly one-quarter of the total WAR here, and his unadjusted PFF contract projection was for about $6.6 million per year, so New England did a phenomenal job taking care of important offseason business just days before demolishing the Jacksonville Jaguars, 50-10.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Windsor, U.K.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                So I’m on a cruise to Mexico (Covid free so far)and I see a 20 something woman walking around wearing a crop top and short tight cutoff jeans. And she has a moderately sized belly overhang thing going on. Not my thing but who am I to judge. And she has the Charger’s lighting bolt tattooed around her belly button. Her fan hood puts mine to shame.
                As long as it's JUST her FAN hood 21.......:beer:

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Send PM

We could have used this guy this year. TT blew it when he let him go.

NFL Insider Adam Caplan recently reported that New England Patriotshybrid safety/linebacker Adrian Phillips agreed to terms on a three-year, $12.75 million contract extension that keeps him with the team through 2024. Phillips’ 81.4 overall grade and 85.6 coverage grade through Week 16 are both career highs for a season in which he played at least 300 snaps. Phillips accounts for roughly one-quarter of the total WAR here, and his unadjusted PFF contract projection was for about $6.6 million per year, so New England did a phenomenal job taking care of important offseason business just days before demolishing the Jacksonville Jaguars, 50-10.
                  Belichich coveted AP and Hunter Henry, both have performed well for the Patriots. (HH didn't have a lot of catches/yards this season, but he scored 9 TDs.). Belichick knows talent, and from now on when he targets a Chargers' free agent, Telesco should be willing to spend what it takes to keep the player because you know he will be worth it.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Belichich coveted AP and Hunter Henry, both have performed well for the Patriots. (HH didn't have a lot of catches/yards this season, but he scored 9 TDs.). Belichick knows talent, and from now on when he targets a Chargers' free agent, Telesco should be willing to spend what it takes to keep the player because you know he will be worth it.
                    We would be far better off with Phillips and Henry than we are with cap space.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

Right? I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Right? I couldn't agree more.
                        Why do we let productive players go? TT drives me crazy with his personnel decisions. It’s not always greener on the other side of the hill, I’ve been there.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Maybe BB is more persuasive? Rings matter.

Comment

Working...
                          X