How many O-Linemen should the Chargers draft?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• therber219
    replied
    I really don't understand why this keeps getting brought up.. Yes Brown is extremely talented, but I don't think the Chargers are magically going to change their character standards... And he did the same thing that brought Des a one way ticket outta town.... He went public with his complaints, that's not someone they bring in. He is also gonna want a big payday in another year, so I just don't see the benefits over the draft.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    We don't owe the Ravens any favors.
    It's their problem that Zeus Jr went public.
    Make us a very good offer or go away.
    Especially for this guy.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    From a Ravens blogger website. I think he is undervaluing Orlando Brown for either the Chargers 13th pick or MW/2nd rounder but I would absolutely do both trades. And of the two - I probably would rather use the 1st RP for Brown actually. But truly a 2nd and MW would be fine too

Realistic trade partners and proposals for Orlando Brown Jr. - Baltimore Beatdown

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

My failure rate is 50% so you need to draft 4 to ensure you have at least two starters. anything more would be lucky and like landing herbert last year.

:whistlin:
    This offseason - for me the Chargers need to
    1) release Turner and sign a better player. I prefer Linsley but if Austin Blythe for the block scheme works or Feliciano - thats fine too
    2) draft two players in the first 3 rounds and at least one more on Day 3
    3) hit the UDFA market harder than normal. If one hits it - you have struck gold
    4) I think I am bringing back Tevi and Lamp. Tevi because of his versatility; Lamp because he is probably close in talent to Feeney but cheaper

thats my OL to-do offseason

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Bama, OSU, Georgia, LSU. You all get the idea. Big SEC teams.

And please tell TT, NO MORE NOTRE DAME !!!!
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Eich go in round 2, especially if TT goes non-O-line in round 1...

Leave a comment:

• PR#1
    replied
    Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Draft all the Bama and ohio state boys you can and collectively we'd probably jump to mid tier NFL oline. 32nd sucks badly and we can only go up from here or sideways. LOL!

:couch:
    Bama, OSU, Georgia, LSU. You all get the idea. Big SEC teams.

And please tell TT, NO MORE NOTRE DAME !!!!

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied
    Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    Taking a break from my coding course. In the meantime per my calculation I have determined that we suck, we're gonna need to draft no less than 2.

const olineBelowThreshold = (currentValue) => currentValue < 80;

const arrayPowerPFF = [56, 70, 59, 69, 72,];

console.log(array1.every(olineBelowThreshold));
    // expected output: true
    My failure rate is 50% so you need to draft 4 to ensure you have at least two starters. anything more would be lucky and like landing herbert last year.

:whistlin:

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    LOL.
    All these efforts to assemble the greatest collection of All-Rookie Olinemen ever brought together on one team at one time.
    The highest number in the poll is 4-5.
    Why ?
    We have 9 selections in this draft.
    :lol:

Draft all the Bama and ohio state boys you can and collectively we'd probably jump to mid tier NFL oline. 32nd sucks badly and we can only go up from here or sideways. LOL!

:couch:

Leave a comment:

• AK47
    replied
    Taking a break from my coding course. In the meantime per my calculation I have determined that we suck, we're gonna need to draft no less than 2.

const olineBelowThreshold = (currentValue) => currentValue < 80;

const arrayPowerPFF = [56, 70, 59, 69, 72,];

console.log(array1.every(olineBelowThreshold));
    // expected output: true

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    LOL.
    All these efforts to assemble the greatest collection of All-Rookie Olinemen ever brought together on one team at one time.
    Why ?

Yep...time for a TOTAL OVERHAUL...(even the backups)...

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    LOL.
    Why ?

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post

So Wood, would u say Quinn Meinerz is this year's Marpet?
    Man...if he can't cut it as an oline man then see if he can get enough of a burst for a road grader fullback. 5-10 yard burst and see ya for six. LOL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X