Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

To make you feel a little better....Ronnie Stanley had about the same 40 and bench results, but Little smoked him in the 3 cone and shuttle. Ronnie Stanley all pro his third year, and considered one of the best pass blocking tackles in the league.

Ronnie Stanley/Walker Little

40yd dash- 5.20/5.26
    20yd shuttle-4.9/4.58
    3 cone-8.03/7.44
    Bench-24/24

If you look it up, you will find Littles 3 cone agility is top notch, beating Slater and Meinerz....I wish there was an easier way to side by side compare these results, and I was handy imbedding stuff...but I am sure someone on here will nail it. Suffice it to say, Little's numbers are very acceptable, and if some numbers aren't eye popping, great...means we can get him in the second.
    Smart man.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
        Been following Em Diggie for years.

He gets in the nooks and crannies.

LOL. So you're saying this manster is a TE and an OT ?
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

If you believe Little will be your starting LT, don’t get cute and trade back thinking he will be there at 20 or so. take him at 13. There is not a 2nd can’t miss prospect in the draft for LT, every guy after Sewell has an asterisk’d projection to LT. Little’s asterisk is nobody has seen him play in 2 yrs. but he has the physical measurables the other top asterisks lack (e.g. Slater, AVT), and somebody will bet on the tried and true formula applied to LT scouting.

If coaches and scouts think they can test around no recent game tape, and they see he’s got it - just take him. LT is an over-drafted position. No guarantee he will be there at 15, much less 20.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
            If you believe Little will be your starting LT, don’t get cute and trade back thinking he will be there at 20 or so. take him at 13. There is not a 2nd can’t miss prospect in the draft for LT, every guy after Sewell has an asterisk’d projection to LT. Little’s asterisk is nobody has seen him play in 2 yrs. but he has the physical measurables the other top asterisks lack (e.g. Slater, AVT), and somebody will bet on the tried and true formula applied to LT scouting.

If coaches and scouts think they can test around no recent game tape, and they see he’s got it - just take him. LT is an over-drafted position. No guarantee he will be there at 15, much less 20.
            I agree with this, Compare the tape to Marcus McNeil from 15 years ago. IF he compares to McNeil - without the stenosis issue -he is well damn worth the 13th pick in the draft. The bar is so low - King for a time, Dunlap, Barksdale, Tevi, Scott. I would have no problem "reaching" for Walker Little if the film shows

Comment

• H82LUZN
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I agree with this, Compare the tape to Marcus McNeil from 15 years ago. IF he compares to McNeil - without the stenosis issue -he is well damn worth the 13th pick in the draft. The bar is so low - King for a time, Dunlap, Barksdale, Tevi, Scott. I would have no problem "reaching" for Walker Little if the film shows

Comment

• H82LUZN
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2020
                • Send PM

There is no way in hell that TT is going to risk his career picking Little at 13 when he hasn’t played in 2 years.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                  Draftnik
                  • Oct 2020
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by H82LUZN View Post
                  There is no way in hell that TT is going to risk his career picking Little at 13 when he hasn’t played in 2 years.
                  Yeah, agree. I said the same thing in an earlier thread. These guys don’t wanna hear it.
                  Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Yeah, agree. I said the same thing in an earlier thread. These guys don’t wanna hear it.
                    Little looks healthy to me so if they like his tape, i dont see why they wouldnt draft him @ 13 if they feel he is worth it. If they feel they can trade back , get a pick and still get him....provided Slater is gone, cool.

Whats the risk that is such a big deal?

Slater didnt play last year and neither did Farley who got hurt in 2019, missed the last 2 games of that season and opted out of 2020. But he ran a 4.3 at his proday.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Knew he’d come in at over 200#s.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                        Draftnik
                        • Oct 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Little looks healthy to me so if they like his tape, i dont see why they wouldnt draft him @ 13 if they feel he is worth it. If they feel they can trade back , get a pick and still get him....provided Slater is gone, cool.

Whats the risk that is such a big deal?

Slater didnt play last year and neither did Farley who got hurt in 2019, missed the last 2 games of that season and opted out of 2020. But he ran a 4.3 at his proday.
                        Farley looks fast. That 4.3 time was at a training facility, but wouldn’t be surprised if he repeated it at his official Virginia Tech pro day, which is next week (3/26).

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                          Farley looks fast. That 4.3 time was at a training facility, but wouldn’t be surprised if he repeated it at his official Virginia Tech pro day, which is next week (3/26).
                          Yes and the pro day times are always faster IMO. You Can add anywhere from. 05 to. 1... Somewhere in between those times as what it seemed to be compared to the combine over the years. . 05 at minimum and is what I usually add.

Im just saying they are healed up so I don't see the issue or concern with Little not playing. Many players opted out this past season

Comment

Working...
                          X