• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

I’ll agree with that, but you’ve gotta admit his motor is elite. That goes a long way.
    He has potential no doubt and those explosion numbers are very good. He just needs more rush moves and better hands. And get stronger.
    I got him at #36 and still ahead of Rousseau lol.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He has potential no doubt and those explosion numbers are very good. He just needs more rush moves and better hands. And get stronger.
      You’re criticisms of Ossai are accurate. He admits, in the NFLN interview today, that he needs to continuing to develop secondary rush moves/counters and refine his zone drops.
      He is quite the physical package, leader (team captain), dedicated work ethic/grinder, and improved each season. His TFL #’s are impressive and that usually translates well.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Yep, the way Ossai got locked up against Teven Jenkins was very telling. But Jenkins is a beast—probably still underrated/under-evaluated because he played on the right side. But Ossai’s motor ended up getting the better of Jenkins on the final play of the game in 2X overtime. That effort won the game for the Longhorns. What an awesome battle.

But you’re right. Ossai’s technical game needs refinement, just like Oweh and a few other exciting edge prospects in this draft. Amazing ceilings though.
        Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I love Ossai and he is an ideal fit for a 34 OLB as a combo off ball LB / EDGE. Monster athlete that can fill multiple roles.
          Yeah me too. The theme this draft will be how freakish the LB/Edge guys are. I expect to see some fast times. Big dudes. Looking forward to Paye and Oweh. Parsons also. Thanks for keeping the chatter going here. Im not around as much as i should be.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Yeah me too. The theme this draft will be how freakish the LB/Edge guys are. I expect to see some fast times. Big dudes. Looking forward to Paye and Oweh. Parsons also. Thanks for keeping the chatter going here. Im not around as much as i should be.
            Always got you buddy!

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

You’re criticisms of Ossai are accurate. He admits, in the NFLN interview today, that he needs to continuing to develop secondary rush moves/counters and refine his zone drops.
              He is quite the physical package, leader (team captain), dedicated work ethic/grinder, and improved each season. His TFL #’s are impressive and that usually translates well.
              I love TFLs, the underappreciated stat.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Yep, the way Ossai got locked up against Teven Jenkins was very telling. But Jenkins is a beast—probably still underrated/under-evaluated because he played on the right side. But Ossai’s motor ended up getting the better of Jenkins on the final play of the game in 2X overtime. That effort won the game for the Longhorns. What an awesome battle.

But you’re right. Ossai’s technical game needs refinement, just like Oweh and a few other exciting edge prospects in this draft. Amazing ceilings though.
                One of the best game tapes to watch. 2 first round prospects going head to head. Both excelled and both have things to improve on.

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Yep, just needs some coaching. I wouldn't use #13 on him though and I don't have him in my first round cluster.

If we trade way down perhaps he will be but hoping we can land a OT early. Seems most of these OTs are RTs that in time MAY be able to move to LT.

This draft is kinda nutso.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Yes high ceilings. Just a matter where you can get them without over drafting.
                    Oweh looks like a bit of a project too.

As I stated in my last post, this draft is gonna be kinda nutty.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

A8DB0FCD-A69F-4DFC-A2EE-E235DBB071A6.jpeg Yeah, Teven Jenkins is a brutal force of nature. A nasty nasty dude. Wouldn’t know it from his picture.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

A8DB0FCD-A69F-4DFC-A2EE-E235DBB071A6.jpeg Yeah, Teven Jenkins is a brutal force of nature. A nasty nasty dude. Wouldn’t know it from his picture.
                        I don't think I've ever seen a football player wear their glasses in their player photo :chuckle:

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

I don't think I've ever seen a football player wear their glasses in their player photo :chuckle:
                          Looks like he knows his Dewey decimal system.

Comment

Working...
                          X