G-Ro knows.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

So many seemed pretty impressed with Slaters pro day, even the 40 yard dash and bench press
      and no love so far for my son Cosmi who ran faster and benched more while 3 inches taller?
      I can’t be the only one impressed with those numbers right?
      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
        So many seemed pretty impressed with Slaters pro day, even the 40 yard dash and bench press
        and no love so far for my son Cosmi who ran faster and benched more while 3 inches taller?
        He is very athletic with ideal size.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

He is very athletic with ideal size.
          LOL....and he has a great personality!

Sorry....couldn't resist...
          The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

I was impressed with Cosmi's performance, but watch both of them on tape, and see how they move, how aggressive they are, their anchor, how they translate their strength and athleticism to the field....Slater wins.
            I said before, I like Cosmi...but right now, Slater is the better prospect, and I think will be the better pro...but depending on how and where they are picked, I would be happy to add either to our roster.
            The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

LOL....and he has a great personality!

Sorry....couldn't resist...
              A wallflower at homecoming.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                Draftnik
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

33”!?!
                id be absolutely shocked
                my guess is 35” arms
                they look short because he’s pretty tall
                but they look longer than Ramczyk’s stubs
                If they were 35 then he would have let the world know. That’s an elite measurement and would have improved his draft stock.

I’m not completely against prospects opting out of certain drills/tests but they should all have to get measured.
                Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                  Draftnik
                  • Oct 2020
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

And, there we go...ANOTHER T to kick inside to G...another one bites the dust...will all the REAL OT's please stand up? (About 3 hands go up...)...
                  Leatherwood’s next.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Leatherwood’s next.
                    Yep. Another one bites the OT dust:

7. Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
                    Another tackle who has been projected to guard, Alex Leatherwood takes the seventh spot here. Like some of his peers, Leatherwood wasn’t terribly polarizing among the PFN analysts — his highest ranking was 34th and his lowest came in at 62nd.

There are some odd narratives about Leatherwood’s athleticism at tackle, but they weren’t enough to sway his ranking enough among the PFN analysts. Leatherwood is a well-rounded offensive line prospect that our analysts seemed high on at tackle or at guard.

Jenkins is another:

5. Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State
                    Earning the fifth spot on the top offensive tackles in the 2021 NFL Draft, Teven Jenkins turned his 2020 season into a potential first-round bid. His variance was modest, with his lowest being 39th, but his highest being 25th.

Much like Vera-Tucker above, many scouts and analysts think Teven Jenkins is best inside at guard with his arm length. However, that did not deter the PFN Top 300 Consensus Board from ranking him highly as a tackle. PFN Analyst Ian Cummings described Jenkins as “athletic, agile, and powerful, and blocks with proper fundamentals.”

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/t...021-nfl-draft/

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep. Another one bites the OT dust:

7. Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
                      Another tackle who has been projected to guard, Alex Leatherwood takes the seventh spot here. Like some of his peers, Leatherwood wasn’t terribly polarizing among the PFN analysts — his highest ranking was 34th and his lowest came in at 62nd.

There are some odd narratives about Leatherwood’s athleticism at tackle, but they weren’t enough to sway his ranking enough among the PFN analysts. Leatherwood is a well-rounded offensive line prospect that our analysts seemed high on at tackle or at guard.

Jenkins is another:

5. Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State
                      Earning the fifth spot on the top offensive tackles in the 2021 NFL Draft, Teven Jenkins turned his 2020 season into a potential first-round bid. His variance was modest, with his lowest being 39th, but his highest being 25th.

Much like Vera-Tucker above, many scouts and analysts think Teven Jenkins is best inside at guard with his arm length. However, that did not deter the PFN Top 300 Consensus Board from ranking him highly as a tackle. PFN Analyst Ian Cummings described Jenkins as “athletic, agile, and powerful, and blocks with proper fundamentals.”

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/t...021-nfl-draft/
                      How dare they. Jenkins is a tackle.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I dont think they measured Cosmi. I dont see any on the Longhorns writeup. I know he is taller by at least 2". I thought he did well. If we trade down and get him id b ok with it but hec i think a great player will fall to us. Just dont know if that will be Slater.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Looks like the Bolts are thinking about improving their special teams in the draft

Ranking in Daniel Jeremiah's top 50: No. 18

Etienne (5-foot-10, 215 pounds) clocked 40-yard dash times of 4.41 and 4.43 seconds. The results might not have matched the expectations some had for the dynamic Tigers rusher, but the time was certainly fast enough to satisfy Jeremiah, who said he'd like to see Etienne get back to his playing weight (208-210 pounds), with the added pounds likely costing him some speed. Jonathan Taylor was the only running back to run a sub-4.4 40 at last year's NFL Scouting Combine (official time of 4.39 seconds).

The ACC's all-time leader in career rushing yards posted a vertical leap of 33.5 inches and a broad jump of 10 feet, 8 inches.

The Chargers asked him to stay after his workout to return punts, but NFL Network analyst Bucky Brooks was more interested to see how Etienne fared as a receiver on Thursday.

"Does he have the ability to catch the ball and run routes, maybe like a Christian McCaffrey or Alvin Kamara type? He's already a three-down running back, but how special could he be in the passing game? When you watched him today, he caught the ball pretty well," Brooks said on NFL Now. "A little more natural than I thought he looked on tape. I think he comes away with a pretty good workout. He helped himself."
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X