Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
      might be able to get a stud guard in the 3rd

Indeed.
      A tier 2 CB will be more than likely in round 3 as well.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        40's are cool. Just dont want them to run slow. 10 Yard, more mportant for explosion. 3 Cone for agility.

Height, weight for certain possitions. We can see who plays fast and who dont. Darrisaw, dont lol. But he still has talent. Can he be coached up is the bigger issue.
        Javonte plays fast so if he runs a 4.5-4.55, im good as he is 220 lbs.

I wont make any predictions. a projected 4.38 for Stokes for example for me wont matter if he only runs a 4.45

Chuba should run a god time too for the RBs.
        Don’t forget arm length, jk
        Good thread topic boltdude
        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Indeed.
          A tier 2 CB will be more than likely in round 3 as well.
          Right now, a rook Tier-2 CB is sounding like a decent upgrade over Casey "Lost 2 Steps" Hayward...and I DO like Casey's play for us over the years, but I think he's done...

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

ER Ossai shines at ‘Horns’ pro day … Still waiting on a full report from the Texas pro day earlier today, but from the info that has leaked out it appears that DE/ER Joseph Ossai had a very good day. Running at 256 pounds, Ossai was reportedly timed in 4.63 seconds for the 40, while posting very athletic leaps of 41.5 inches in the vertical and 10-11 in the LJ. OT Sam Cosmi also impressed with a 40-clocking in the mid-4.8 range along with 36 reps in the BP. Safety Caden Stearns also turned some heads with a 42-inch vertical.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              ER Ossai shines at ‘Horns’ pro day … Still waiting on a full report from the Texas pro day earlier today, but from the info that has leaked out it appears that DE/ER Joseph Ossai had a very good day. Running at 256 pounds, Ossai was reportedly timed in 4.63 seconds for the 40, while posting very athletic leaps of 41.5 inches in the vertical and 10-11 in the LJ. OT Sam Cosmi also impressed with a 40-clocking in the mid-4.8 range along with 36 reps in the BP. Safety Caden Stearns also turned some heads with a 42-inch vertical.
              Wowser on Ossai.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                I love Ossai and he is an ideal fit for a 34 OLB as a combo off ball LB / EDGE. Monster athlete that can fill multiple roles.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                  Draftnik
                  • Oct 2020
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I love Ossai and he is an ideal fit for a 34 OLB as a combo off ball LB / EDGE. Monster athlete that can fill multiple roles.
                  Yeah, for sure. That 41.5” vert and 10’11 broad jump at 256 lbs is mind-blowing.

I remember being really impressed when Von Miller jumped 37” and 10’6 at 246 lbs.
                  Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Cosmi and Ossai shined. They are in my "trade back" cluster. 13 too high, won't last to 47....

I actually really like Cosmi, but I do agree with some on here that he is not a finished project. Will probably struggle if we picked him, and tried to start him next year...but that's the breaks, most of the time. But in the end, he has way more upside than anyone we currently have.

Edit: Just because I think 13 is too high for Ossai, that's just my opinion, because this draft is deep in Edge, and I think we may be able to get a better player at another position, while getting Edge later...other teams, however...they fall in love with him, he may go before us...again raising the probability someone we are targeting falls to us...

But then again, I'm just a fan watching a few youtube videos...for all I know, the Chargers are drooling all over this guy now...
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      Cosmi and Ossai shined. They are in my "trade back" cluster. 13 too high, won't last to 47....

I actually really like Cosmi, but I do agree with some on here that he is not a finished project. Will probably struggle if we picked him, and tried to start him next year...but that's the breaks, most of the time. But in the end, he has way more upside than anyone we currently have.
                      Seems clear now that Cosmi does not lack in upper body strength, but just from eye balling his game tape it looks like he could anchor better...maybe get on the Kendrick Green leg-day program. Cosmi might add 15-20 lbs of mass or else he may have some issues with NFL bull rushers. I also find it suspicious that they didn’t come out with an arm length measurement at his pro day. Not a good sign.

At 6’7 you’d think it given that he’d have 34”+ arms. But the concealment makes me think they’re 32-33”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                        Yeah, for sure. That 41.5” vert and 10’11 broad jump at 256 lbs is mind-blowing.

I remember being really impressed when Von Miller jumped 37” and 10’6 at 246 lbs.
                        Ossai has potential and is a good athlete but he lacks something. Strength is one but he needs some good coaching for better hand work.
                        Great numbers but think I'll leave him where I have him. Early 2nd
                        Leaving Cosmi @30 as well.....unless some I have ahead do a little bit of a tank job lol

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Ossai has potential and is a good athlete but he lacks something. Strength is one but he needs some good coaching for better hand work.
                          Great numbers but think I'll leave him where I have him. Early 2nd
                          Leaving Cosmi @30 as well.....unless some I have ahead do a little bit of a tank job lol
                          I’ll agree with that, but you’ve gotta admit his motor is elite. That goes a long way.

Comment

Working...
                          X