• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

All of these pro days have to be taken with a grain of salt. Based on all the crazy 40 times, it seems like we might have 50-60 guys go in the first round. In years past pro day 40 times are 0.1 to 0.15 faster than the combine.
    Are they still doing Pro Day times by hand? They should time with laser if not already.

...and what's up with all these fast players in Kentucky? When I hear Kentucky i think of KFC and moonshine. Not 4.3 guys lol

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Are they still doing Pro Day times by hand? They should time with laser if not already.

...and what's up with all these fast players in Kentucky? When I hear Kentucky i think of KFC and moonshine. Not 4.3 guys lol
      See history of NASCAR...

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

LOL. 4.4 is the new 4.5

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Noticed your sig mock....I proposed something similar...got a little flak for a second and fourth to move up 2 spots to nab Sewell. Maybe it was too expensive...but if I made the same deal to move up to 7 for the Lions pick, would that be considered a good deal? I mean, if you get Sewell, do we really care how many slots we moved up?

Hey, I like my draft picks too...but if I come away with Sewell and a CB prospect like Melifonwu with my first 4 picks, thats a win in my book....nice sig.

I look at it this way....I thought as Rivers was nearing the end, and we needed to find the next guy, we would likely be picking somewhere in the teens, and would have to use serious draft capitol to move up and get our guy. Thanks to injuries and an under coached but "decent" roster, we not only got a high pick at #6, we nailed it. Why not spend some capitol now, and go grab that elusive Blue Chip LT, if a QB frenzy puts him in reach? In most any other year, he is a top 5 pick. Thats my take, anyway...
          Yeah i dont like his either lol. Its even worse.

I see a very good prospect. Its just a big need for us which makes it perhaps more dire. Id be fine keeping my picks and drafting Slater or one of those guys.

However, ......id also be fine trading our #77 to move up to #10. That should do it. No need to give away more. If they want more add a 6th. But the chart says that works and it isnt for a QB.

If we didnt have other pretty decent choices id be all for it but we have a other choices at #13 for a LT though one will be Darrisaw and we all know the only real issue with him.
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-01-2021, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• AK47
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

See history of NASCAR...
            I had to google the track...so they have one in Sparta, KY.

Ah yes there's the Kentucky Derby.

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

LOL. 4.4 is the new 4.5
            Slip the timer guy a $100 bill........get .10 second shaved. Its not like the NFL will investigate.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

All of these pro days have to be taken with a grain of salt. Based on all the crazy 40 times, it seems like we might have 50-60 guys go in the first round. In years past pro day 40 times are 0.1 to 0.15 faster than the combine.
              Agree, never seen so many 4.3's before lol. Just add .05 to the times and its more realistic. Seems some pro days are using better timed choices while some are still using the hand timed method.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Slip the timer guy a $100 bill........get .10 second shaved. Its not like the NFL will investigate.
                It will be a big return on a $100 investment if you ended up getting drafted a couple of rounds higher. On the other hand, I wonder if Pats will try to sabotage some players’ proday numbers so they slide other teams’ big boards. Oh the endless possibilities

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

​​​​​ye

Next time...Seabiscuit...

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Looks like Jenkins’ arms are within the acceptable range for NFL OTs. Wonder if this pushes him into top 15 consideration.
                    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                      Looks like Jenkins’ arms are within the acceptable range for NFL OTs. Wonder if this pushes him into top 15 consideration. 0.63 inches longer than Brady Christensen.
                      Well look at that.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                        Looks like Jenkins’ arms are within the acceptable range for NFL OTs. Wonder if this pushes him into top 15 consideration.
                        Yep, that’s another box checked off for Teven. Arms 1/2” longer than Slater, lol, but look at that core strength 36 reps, 32” vert and 5.0 sec forty not bad either for a big dude. I would say he is now a viable option #13.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Penei Sewell (OT), Zaven Collins (LB), and Jamar Johnson (DS) on tap for Friday.
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X