• Show
Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Seen by many as a first-round talent in the 2021 draft, the three-year starter came away from the 2020 season as one of the top collegiate offensive linemen in the nation. Jenkins feels as though he brings a nasty edge to the game, something that is apparent in how he appears on tape.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
      Looks like Jenkins’ arms are within the acceptable range for NFL OTs. Wonder if this pushes him into top 15 consideration.
      Wow i was expecting faster times from Tylan Wallace and Chuba Hubbard. They must have used the slow clock at their Pro Day lol. I was expecting sub 4.4 from Tylan and 4.4 to 4.45 for Chuba. Still ok at 4.48. Was just expecting a blazer.

As for Jenkins, his arms are a bit short. I think 33" is about the acceptable range....unless you have some sweet feet. Slater has the feet at the acceptable 33"...or was it 33 1/8" Dont really matter. If Jenkins had those sweet feet he might be ok. Looks like a RT.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Hold on now....

In this link I'm having trouble with posting, it Said Jenkins arms measured 33.5" :thinking:
        If this one is true, that's more likey. Scroll down to Oklahoma st.... But the info is said to be from the same guy lol.

https://www.nfl.com/news/minnesota-o...gn=Twitter_atn
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-01-2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Jenkins is a tough call...watched some film on him. He is one nasty dude. But....he is still a bit raw. Plays very wild and undisciplined at times. I don't worry about his athleticism...he moves pretty good on tape...he just needs coaching to refine and control his game on a consistent basis. Not really in my cluster, I think there will be players available to us at 13# that trump him...but I do like the prospect...wish we had the luxury of taking him and letting him understudy Bulaga for a year, but he just doesn't seem to slot to us, value wise.
          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
            Jenkins is a tough call...watched some film on him. He is one nasty dude. But....he is still a bit raw. Plays very wild and undisciplined at times. I don't worry about his athleticism...he moves pretty good on tape...he just needs coaching to refine and control his game on a consistent basis. Not really in my cluster, I think there will be players available to us at 13# that trump him...but I do like the prospect...wish we had the luxury of taking him and letting him understudy Bulaga for a year, but he just doesn't seem to slot to us, value wise.
            That’s fair. Have to compare measurements, now that we have them, to Duane Browns Pro Day, that’s who he reminds me of. Except better kick slide and jump off the snap really top notch. Punch about the same, explosive and violent, think he wears down edge rushers and punishes them to submission.

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

Think we could get em in the 2nd round?

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                Draftnik
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                Think we could get em in the 2nd round?
                Jenkins? Not likely. Although I have heard some rumblings that both Davis Mills and Kellen Mond are expected to get drafted in the 2nd. If they go before #47, it should push a couple of non-qb players to us.
                Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                  French Speaking Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Québec city
                  • Send PM

At 47, you have probably a type like Cosmi.

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                    At 47, you have probably a type like Cosmi.
                    I've actually considered Cosmi over Darrisaw @#13. I can't imagine Cosmi makes it to #47.
                    Radunz....? Probably not.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                      Seen by many as a first-round talent in the 2021 draft, the three-year starter came away from the 2020 season as one of the top collegiate offensive linemen in the nation. Jenkins feels as though he brings a nasty edge to the game, something that is apparent in how he appears on tape.

I wouldn't be too worried about Jenkins's 33.5" arms...remember that chart posted in one of the threads of arm length of some of the top pro linemen? A lot of them performing at a high level with 33" arms...

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2020
                        • Oklahoma
                        • Send PM

Would not mind a trade down for RT Jenkins and get LT Little at 47

Comment

• AK47
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

It will be a big return on a $100 investment if you ended up getting drafted a couple of rounds higher. On the other hand, I wonder if Pats will try to sabotage some players’ proday numbers so they slide other teams’ big boards. Oh the endless possibilities
                          This linebacker ran a 4.9? Pass. A smidget of a smirk on Belicheats face.

Comment

Working...
                          X