• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmac_bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    Even Popper sees it. Firesale time.

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/st...87571448426536
    can't sell anything right now. he didn't say firesale, he just means lose.

Leave a comment:

• Maniaque 6
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Now is the time to see if Max Duggan is truly an NFL QB. Four games. Run him out there

Its not the worst thing - at this point - to finish 5-12
    Like in TC, Stick in the 1st half ans Duggan in 2nd.
    Search for who is the real #2.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Mack considered retirement end of last season. I bet he retires after this one unless the next HC is an inspiring hire. Why stick around? What does he need to prove?

TG
    I personally think they should ask him if he wants to go to a winning team - get the draft capital and move forward with the draft picks and salary cap space.

For his say 15m of cap space saved - they can shore up multiple positions. With better coaching - that might help the team more.

Leave a comment:

• Heatmiser
    replied
    Originally posted by captaind View Post

Spanos found some available land - not sure if it was the same plot SoFi is on - and reached out to Kroenke to see if he wanted to go in on it. Kroenke’s response was to buy the land himself. That’s why Spanos called Mark Davis. He wanted revenge on Kroenke, but all he could find was an old toxic waste dump site. I can’t even believe they actually ran with it publicly. There was no way even the NFL could pull that one off.

Spanos swallowed his pride for this stadium deal. Kroenke obviously doesn’t think highly of him. And neither do any of us.

So yes, I think Staley was hired for one reason and one reason alone: revenge. Backfired, didn’t it?
    I don’t agree, Cap’n. Chargers hired Staley because they wanted to capture some of that McVay magic like so many other teams have. His coaching tree is impressive. And Staley is a very impressive salesman. It’s why McVay hired him and its why the Chargers did, too.

Staley not ready to be a HC and we paid the price.

Now that the Eagles have lost a couple games, I am reading that Siriani is a fraud. That anyone could win with that roster. That he does not prepare the team and relies on superior talent over strategy, game planning and play calling. Fans and media are so fickle and turn on a guy really fast. Purdy was early MVP to total trash to now MVP again. Foolishness.

TG

Leave a comment:

• Heatmiser
    replied
    Mack considered retirement end of last season. I bet he retires after this one unless the next HC is an inspiring hire. Why stick around? What does he need to prove?

TG

Leave a comment:

• captaind
    replied

Revenge hire for what? Spanos practically begged him and the NFL to let him be a tenant in the new stadium.
    Spanos found some available land - not sure if it was the same plot SoFi is on - and reached out to Kroenke to see if he wanted to go in on it. Kroenke’s response was to buy the land himself. That’s why Spanos called Mark Davis. He wanted revenge on Kroenke, but all he could find was an old toxic waste dump site. I can’t even believe they actually ran with it publicly. There was no way even the NFL could pull that one off.

Spanos swallowed his pride for this stadium deal. Kroenke obviously doesn’t think highly of him. And neither do any of us.

So yes, I think Staley was hired for one reason and one reason alone: revenge. Backfired, didn’t it?

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
    Now we need to keep Staley as he guarantees high draft picks.
    Now is the time to see if Max Duggan is truly an NFL QB. Four games. Run him out there

Its not the worst thing - at this point - to finish 5-12

Leave a comment:

• Eurobolt
    replied
    Now we need to keep Staley as he guarantees high draft picks.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied

If there is a new GM this spring - it is going to be roster makeover gut job firesale.

Leave a comment:

• JOJAX85
    replied

He's right. He shouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Boltx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• electricgold
    replied
    Now would a great time to go all in on Jim Harbaugh! I sure hope he doesn't sign the extension!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X