First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whydachargers?
    replied
    Originally posted by jubei View Post

he actually said THAT?! MAN he is DELUSIONAL! Or is he a narcissist who believes his shit doesnt stink? UNBELIEVABLE he'd say some shit like that after the way he's put out a product that stinks like poo!
    Staley is more like a dissociated cult leader in my opinion. His ridiculous 4th down tries are one example of his not being 100%. I believe the stress has affected him deeply. Traumatized him. And the players love him so they've unconsciously become him on game day. I know that sounds far out but it's what I see.

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied
    Originally posted by electricgold View Post
    "Everytime I go out I get better at this job! Every single day I get better!"
    -Brandon Staley
    he actually said THAT?! MAN he is DELUSIONAL! Or is he a narcissist who believes his shit doesnt stink? UNBELIEVABLE he'd say some shit like that after the way he's put out a product that stinks like poo!

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Believe it or not, there were more than a few people on this forum who still believed in Staley following last January's 27-0 meltdown. There wasn't enough pressure on the Spanos family to fire Staley.

Now? There may be one or two people who don't realize that the Spanos family can't hire another coach like Brandon Staley or Anthony Lynn.
    It’s now evident that both MCoy and Lynn were better HC’s than Brandon Staley. They each got wins their second season in a playoff game and then crapped out in year 3. Brandon didn’t get the playoff win as he crapped out at the end of the first half in Jax and it’s been a steady and steep downhill since. I wanted him fired for picking up Bosa’s tantrum helmet.

I hope that Spanos doesnt make the mistake he made with Lynn and McCoy and let this go on for a 4th season. Brandon is cooked. No answers and can’t motivate the team. They’re not playing for him anymore

Leave a comment:

• Lefty2SLO
    replied

Believe it or not, there were more than a few people on this forum who still believed in Staley following last January's 27-0 meltdown. There wasn't enough pressure on the Spanos family to fire Staley.

Now? There may be one or two people who don't realize that the Spanos family can't hire another coach like Brandon Staley or Anthony Lynn.

NOT ME

Critty - how you feeling about your boy now?

Leave a comment:

• MagicMamba88
    replied
    history is repeating itself. the Spanos don't know what the hell to do

Herbert gonna get Rivers-ed

Leave a comment:

• Whydachargers?
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

I just watched the press conference and laughed out loud at that jack ass sayin that shit with a straight face!!!Dude is in his own world man.
    Exactly. Unfortunately I think Staley might actually be suffering from "Dissociation". He shows the signs IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Cdn Bolt
    replied
    Well hopefully this coach/mgmt team is over. This season was already a disaster. This has gone on for 11 yrs and even they must have had enough of mediocrity.

Leave a comment:

• NOrvMeNow
    replied

You and me both. I was in total disbelief.
    I had no problem with Staley's press conference after getting abused by Denver.

No throwing players under the bus in this one.

Maybe, he realizes its over and there's no point in redirecting blame.

Leave a comment:

• NOrvMeNow
    replied
    -Brandon Staley
    Staley can use that as a self motivating tool when he looks for employment this january.

Leave a comment:

• DerwinBosa
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

I just watched the press conference and laughed out loud at that jack ass sayin that shit with a straight face!!!Dude is in his own world man.
    You and me both. I was in total disbelief.

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    -Brandon Staley

Leave a comment:

• electricgold
    replied
    -Brandon Staley

Leave a comment:

Working...
X