• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOrvMeNow
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2023
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

We would already know it was coming and could predict the exact moment it is going to strike. The NFL is not predictable.
    There are many earth destroying monsters that astronomers have not yet detected.
    One somewhat recent was only discerned a few days before it crossed the earth's path.

The Spanos, creatures from a different dimension, but part of the NFL, are completely predictable.
    When Staley goes, you have no idea of the type of head coach/GM they'll bring in?

Let me help you!

dataurl835830.jpg​

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
      People on the forum being mad and complaining about Staley.

Theoto Rikka (VA: Casey Mongillo) goes off on Vladilena Milize (VA: Suzie Yeung). English Dub .I love Theo and this rant. This rant lives in my head rent fre...

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2023
        • Send PM

This is what it will be like here in December.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

In terms of Herbert’s future hit on the cap it made sense to go all in this year. I don’t recall any analyst who didn’t think that was appropriate.
          I was the opposite. I thought KA was on the downside of his career - good player but on the downside, they were stuck with Williams but Bosa was prime target to trade. Would have kept the window open for many more years

the problem with my theory is that Telesco was picking the players - and he sucks at his job. Staley coaching is not that good either. So with those two, it was probably wise to take the path they did

hence, they both should have been fired after the Jags game

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post

Harbaugh has a chance to win the National Championship this year. Michigan is not letting him go and it would cost a fortune to bring
            him here. Besides the money, his personality does not match with the Spanos. He would have 3-4 years to win a SB and they he'd get
            canned. That's been the Chargers MO since letting go of Norv.

Reid would have been a good long term choice. Not sure there are any others right now in that category. BB seems to be on his last
            leg at 71 years old. We've tried the youth movement and that hasn't worked.

If we miss the PO this year chances are good that Staley is out. TT as well. With all the dead cap and bad cap situation next year don't
            be surprised at a major reboot. Herbert's big money doesn't kick in until the 2025 season.
            Harbaugh is now embroiled in another NCAA investigation. I think he’ll have had enough of the college game by the end of the season and be ready to finish the job in the NFL.

Comment

• electricgold
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Harbaugh is now embroiled in another NCAA investigation. I think he’ll have had enough of the college game by the end of the season and be ready to finish the job in the NFL.
              Agreed everything is opening up for the Chargers to hire Harbaugh. They'll probably be three other teams reaching out to hire him this off season, The Bears, Raiders, Cardinals maybe Dallas. Time for the Spanos to fire our 5 million dollar coach and make Harbaugh an offer he can't refuse. If the Spanos are willing to spend the money they did on our D, now they need to spend the money on the top HC! Take a loan out if you have to! You've saved money for years hiring the coaches and paying them what you have.

And anyone arguing that Staley needs to stay please look at where our team is today and watch this video of Mr. Staley! He reminds me of a used car salesman!

Chargers Head Coach Brandon Staley's message to Chargers fans after the 2022 NFL season.#LAChargers #Chargers

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

bring him on board
                just have 20 pairs of khaki dockers ready for him to wear
                slam dunk hire

Comment

• Air Coryell
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2021
                  • Carlsbad, CA
                  • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                  • Send PM

And shave the damn beard. Creepy look.

Comment

• Eurobolt
                    *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Send PM

To all that 3rd down conversions thing could I please add that we are 7/10 in 4th down conversion allowed wich is bottom 3-4 in NFL.

That is my coach.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
                      To all that 3rd down conversions thing could I please add that we are 7/10 in 4th down conversion allowed wich is bottom 3-4 in NFL.

That is my coach.
                      Popper had stats about 3rd and long and 4th down defense

worst in the league and its not close

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2023
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Agreed everything is opening up for the Chargers to hire Harbaugh. They'll probably be three other teams reaching out to hire him this off season, The Bears, Raiders, Cardinals maybe Dallas. Time for the Spanos to fire our 5 million dollar coach and make Harbaugh an offer he can't refuse. If the Spanos are willing to spend the money they did on our D, now they need to spend the money on the top HC! Take a loan out if you have to! You've saved money for years hiring the coaches and paying them what you have.

And anyone arguing that Staley needs to stay please look at where our team is today and watch this video of Mr. Staley! He reminds me of a used car salesman!

https://youtube.com/shorts/Q8gfOEBkD...Ymgh5vdoSb8CHZ
                        I'd like to seem him stay and grow his beard out.
                        He'll then tap into the occult powers of that beard to lead the Chargers to Super Bowls.
                        Trust me!

dataurl942159.jpg​

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2023
                          • Send PM

Will people please stop with the Jim Harbaugh Charger next head coach talk.
                          He's simply not a fit: even in the odd scenario that the Spanos suddenly realize that they are no good at selecting head coaches,

The first thing he'd do, if hired, is tell little John that he is a twat, and not bother to respond to his email.
                          Jim Harbaugh just looks insane all the time on the sideline : r/nfldataurl857205.jpg​
                          ​​

Comment

Working...
                          X