• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBad
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Send PM

The Chargers are in last place and virtually everyone believes it's a foregone conclusion head coach Brandon Staley will lose his job ... and that'd be a mis...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

First it was the type of players we needed, then it was the coordinators, now it's the players we have! There has been one constant through all this with little improvement and that is Staley! Either make the playoffs this season and win or get fired along with TT! There will be no amount of used car salesman talk that will justify him staying if the results are not good and so far they have been dreadful!
      The constant of Staley started a good 6 years before he ever got here. The constant is TT.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

The constant of Staley started a good 6 years before he ever got here. The constant is TT.
        The constant for many years is Spanos.We as fans can only hope that they don't go cheap this year with coaching choices and that lil half pint Johnny finds a new hobby instead of playing big boy football exec.TT should have been shitcanned years ago tho,that is for sure.

Comment

• Riverwalk
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

The constant for many years is Spanos.We as fans can only hope that they don't go cheap this year with coaching choices and that lil half pint Johnny finds a new hobby instead of playing big boy football exec.TT should have been shitcanned years ago tho,that is for sure.
          Exactly! The guy responsible for Staley and Telesco is Little Johnny. Dean needs to fire his son, hire a real GM and experienced HC.

This ship will never sail with the owners idiot son at the helm.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

image.png
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Absolutely.....at the very least and if anyone should go, it most definitely is Tom Telesco.
              He drafts the players, he signs, he decides ....as in QJ over Kincaid/Flowers, he makes the trades(should anyways)he is the one who trades up or down in the draft....should anyways.

He hasn't been good enough. I'd be happy if just he gets fired but I'd also love to have Harbaugh.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                We Are The Storm!
                • Aug 2018
                • Send PM

Well that is either a joke post or I now know in advanced my Sundays will be free next year.They keep that loser beta "defensive guru" another gosh damn year and I'm gonna sit n seriously reevaluate my relationship with this forsaken team

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Screenshot_20231204-140305_Firefox.jpg"My Daddy owns the team so there!"

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Lots of wisdom with AG.
                    half the battle for a HC is getting and keeping buy-in from the players and creating a locker room culture where players play for each other.
                    that's something guys like Josh McDaniels doesn't do.
                    WTS, blaming head coaches is almost unheard of from championship quality players like Gates and LT because they have a strong sense of "locus of control" as they should because imo, at least 80% of the outcome of every game is player execution.
                    I'm starting to believe the refs have twice as much influence on any game than any head coach can, at least during the actual game.
                    If the players still, genuinely believe in Staley and believe they can win the superbowl with him, I'd welcome him back too.
                    again, that's if we can't get Jimmy H. He's just a significant upgrade and automatically stomps on this post. Haha
                    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                      Screenshot_20231204-140305_Firefox.jpg"My Daddy owns the team so there!"
                      At least he can laugh at himself.
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Saw this earlier and all it does is remind me of last year and how Payton wanted to coach Herbert. I can see this team winning a few games they shouldn’t and Spanos reluctant to fire Staley because of continuity. Keep Staley annd TT another year and see Harbaugh go somewhere else and succeed.

Comment

Working...
                        X