• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
    1. Jaguars' all-time record in road games against the Chargers was 0-5.

2. Trevor Lawrence was 0-9 on the road.

Outcoached in every aspect of the game.

Staley is losing the fans quickly and I bet he is losing locker room as well - I think that I saw yesterday just after a game a tweet that locker room is in tact - that would have to be bullshit.

He can put his game balls into his ass.

Seriously I am one angry and dissapointed fan.

Herbert deserves better.
    cant believe a team that has lost something like 18 straight away games, 0-fer on the road against the dolts, QB 0-fer on the road...they came in and beat the SHIT outa the dolts! stalechips needs to grow some balls and man the fuck up and stop being best buddies with the players. i cringe when I hear him trying to be gangsta or street-smart with his players. COME'ON MAN! that just makes you phony and a poser. Now the league is gonna start calling tua better than Justin and that is a travesty!

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

But it could have mattered. Turnovers are huge momentum swings and with losing so many bodies maybe we would have still fallen short but at least they would have had to earn it more.
      last year if we had lost Bosa and our top CB, it woulda hurt more than this year, as we still have Mack despite Bosa's loss, and we still have a decent trio of CBs w/Callahan, Asante and Mike D.
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Riverwalk
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

cant believe a team that has lost something like 18 straight away games, 0-fer on the road against the dolts, QB 0-fer on the road...they came in and beat the SHIT outa the dolts! stalechips needs to grow some balls and man the fuck up and stop being best buddies with the players. i cringe when I hear him trying to be gangsta or street-smart with his players. COME'ON MAN! that just makes you phony and a poser. Now the league is gonna start calling tua better than Justin and that is a travesty!
        Jags shutout Colts who beat KC yesterday. Your opinion of Jags is way off. They are a very good team this year.

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Jags shutout Colts who beat KC yesterday. Your opinion of Jags is way off. They are a very good team this year.
          this year they are good...I was going by history. but history doesnt apply to this team. and I give tonsa kudos to Pederson.
          Colts beating KC is probably worse as Jags beating the bolts. that is even MORE of an anomaly.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2020
            • Send PM

I said prior to the beginning of last season that Staley will either live or die by the sword with Lombardi and that there would be regret moving on from Steichen. To be fair, I don't believe Lombardi was the first choice for OC prior to his hiring. They went out to interview Kevin O'Connell and Mike McDaniels first, I believe.

In my opinion, to bandage and salvage this season, Staley needs to demote Lombardi to Asst OC and QB Coach, and promote Shane Day. I'd also push out Renaldo Hill out of the DC spot, and demote him to DB Coach and bring in Vic Fangio as DC to challenge Staley and his concepts. I'd also trade for Tyrone Johnson to stretch the deep part of the field. In terms of OL, I'd plug in Salyer in the LT spot, and move Feiler to RT, and risk putting in Jaimes at RG while moving Zion to LG to see what they can do.

Comment

• Riverwalk
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post
              I said prior to the beginning of last season that Staley will either live or die by the sword with Lombardi and that there would be regret moving on from Steichen. To be fair, I don't believe Lombardi was the first choice for OC prior to his hiring. They went out to interview Kevin O'Connell and Mike McDaniels first, I believe.

In my opinion, to bandage and salvage this season, Staley needs to demote Lombardi to Asst OC and QB Coach, and promote Shane Day. I'd also push out Renaldo Hill out of the DC spot, and demote him to DB Coach and bring in Vic Fangio to challenge Staley and his concepts. I'd also trade for Tyrone Johnson to stretch the deep part of the field. In terms of OL, I'd plug in Salyer in the LT spot, and move Feiler to RT, and risk putting in Jaimes at RG while moving Zion to LG to see what they can do.
              I like all of those suggestions.

Staley will get back to you after he asks owner, players, and coaches if that’s acceptable

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Staley will get back to you after he asks owner, players, and coaches if that’s acceptable
                I wanted them to bring in Fangio last offseason as Asst HC but keeping Hill as DC.

I wouldnt mind making a trade for faster WR - like that guy from the Giants - Slayton. Bandy is not hte answer

Comment

• Air Coryell
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2021
                  • Carlsbad, CA
                  • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                  • Send PM

No moves now will save this season. If you have to fire one guy (Staley), you need to fire the guy who hire him - TT.

As many here have said, TT should have been fired after the MM and AL hires and failing to get Rivers an OL in his prime.

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post
                    No moves now will save this season. If you have to fire one guy (Staley), you need to fire the guy who hire him - TT.

As many here have said, TT should have been fired after the MM and AL hires and failing to get Rivers an OL in his prime.
                    Did we even have a draft this season? Not reading a lot of names being mentioned.

Comment

• Boltx
                      Dominate the day
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Ok, ok, alright, ok.
                      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• foreigner
                        Tom Telesco is gone
                        • Sep 2013
                        • Send PM

I hate losing, I think it was pathetic but neither Im going to overreact, I do keep thinking that the real root of the problem is the owner and nothing will happen until this team changes ownership.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Yep SpAnus clan is a disease.Until it is eradicated from this team they will continue to be perennial losers Just like their owners.

Comment

Working...
                          X