• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

All 53 players are transitioning to a new system. New OL, new culture, new coaches...lots of new stuff to get acclimated to.

It’s all for the better, but expect the bumps in the road to come early. If we can be above .500 at the bye, we should be in excellent shape.
    True stuff. The restrictions on OTAS makes it tougher.
    Our hole card is Staley.
    He may be the best possible HC for the job. He'll make it feel more natural for staff & players.

I'm really impressed with his demeanor, style & forethought.

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

I think Cynthia is actually very good.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Here's Cynthia: Guess why she was hired right out of Pilates class:

cynthia.jpg
        I think this might have helped a bit.....

Frelund went to Boston College, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology, General, in 2005.

Frelund took her education to the next level and then attended Northwestern University, where she earned a Master of Science (MS), Predictive Analytics. She then enrolled at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and earned a second Master’s degree, this time in Business Administration (MBA), Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Marketing, Finance. While at Kellogg, Frelund was a member of the VP Marketing Club

After graduating from high school in 2005, Frelund began her career as an analyst at the finance company Fusion. She stayed with the company for three years and left in 2008. During her time at Fusion, however, she got a job at NFL as a strategist. She held the position for less than a year
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Maniaque 6
          French Speaking Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Québec city
          • Send PM

If the Chargers are 3-3 before the bye, I will be very happy !

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

For what it's worth, Bleacher Report predicts the Bolts will go 9-8...I think we'll do better than that...

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Okay, I hesitated to post this for some time now but some recent conversations with the wifey has prompted me to...

what kind of ass is Herbert pulling in at his place with Nabors and whoever else
              more importantly, is he being Covid safe? If so, what does that look like?
              I asked a similar question after we drafted him but he was still living at home at the time and just drove down to LA from Oregon
              but a year later, what kind of system (Sirani) is in place if any, to make sure Herbert doesn’t catch CV from a lady friend or perhaps even Nabors who looks to likely be capitalizing on his booty numbers by even living with Herbert
              if I’m Staley I have a frank conversation with Herbert, however awkward it might be about having a plan in place. Same for all guys on the team who aren’t in (supposedly) monogamous relationships.
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

How sick do you think Young is about hearing how Slater shut him down?

Comment

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                  Okay, I hesitated to post this for some time now but some recent conversations with the wifey has prompted me to...

what kind of ass is Herbert pulling in at his place with Nabors and whoever else
                  more importantly, is he being Covid safe? If so, what does that look like?
                  I asked a similar question after we drafted him but he was still living at home at the time and just drove down to LA from Oregon
                  but a year later, what kind of system (Sirani) is in place if any, to make sure Herbert doesn’t catch CV from a lady friend or perhaps even Nabors who looks to likely be capitalizing on his booty numbers by even living with Herbert
                  if I’m Staley I have a frank conversation with Herbert, however awkward it might be about having a plan in place. Same for all guys on the team who aren’t in (supposedly) monogamous relationships.
                  Okay, so a couple thoughts come to mind right away.

1. It is important to read the posts carefully because at first I thought you were asking what Herbert's ass looked like. And I have to say that even though Herbert is my favorite current player, I really do not want to know what his ass looks like.

2. Second, and without intending to get too personal, I am at least a little bit curious about what it is was that brought about such a discussion with your wife about the sexual practices of Herbert and Nabors. I tried to run through that one in my mind and I am struggling to come up with what might have triggered such a discussion. Was it something like, "You know, Honey, our quarterback is a stud and must be getting a lot of ass. Do you think he is being safe about that?" I guess it seems like a very random point to be discussing.

But in all seriousness, it is important that the players be safe about their personal business, so your point is a good one. It is just not one I thought I would ever be reading about on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                    How sick do you think Young is about hearing how Slater shut him down?
                    I think Slater had better be very ready.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Okay, so a couple thoughts come to mind right away.

1. It is important to read the posts carefully because at first I thought you were asking what Herbert's ass looked like. And I have to say that even though Herbert is my favorite current player, I really do not want to know what his ass looks like.

2. Second, and without intending to get too personal, I am at least a little bit curious about what it is was that brought about such a discussion with your wife about the sexual practices of Herbert and Nabors. I tried to run through that one in my mind and I am struggling to come up with what might have triggered such a discussion. Was it something like, "You know, Honey, our quarterback is a stud and must be getting a lot of ass. Do you think he is being safe about that?" I guess it seems like a very random point to be discussing.

But in all seriousness, it is important that the players be safe about their personal business, so your point is a good one. It is just not one I thought I would ever be reading about on this forum.
                      Hahaha
                      I made a remark about how unusual it was for a "star qb" to be roommates with a fringe roster fb. (Maybe not too unusual) but ya, I asked my wife, "what kind of ass do you think goes through that house?" I argued it must be a lot and with more people/partners, the chance of contracting CV rises.
                      she argued he's super responsible, my rebuttal was that he's also probably the most eligible bachelor in the small town of LA haha
                      I'm not up on Tinder or that whole scene but I imagined Herbert's agent screening his girlfriends with rapid tests before any, um, "date"
                      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Hahaha
                        I made a remark about how unusual it was for a "star qb" to be roommates with a fringe roster fb. (Maybe not too unusual) but ya, I asked my wife, "what kind of ass do you think goes through that house?" I argued it must be a lot and with more people/partners, the chance of contracting CV rises.
                        she argued he's super responsible, my rebuttal was that he's also probably the most eligible bachelor in the small town of LA haha
                        I'm not up on Tinder or that whole scene but I imagined Herbert's agent screening his girlfriends with rapid tests before any, um, "date"
                        Tinder? I'm surprised that Herbert Doesn't have chicks cold calling him at his front door. Maybe that's what Nabers is for...screening the good from the bad. LOL!

:cheers:
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                          For what it's worth, Bleacher Report predicts the Bolts will go 9-8...I think we'll do better than that...

https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/202...leacher-report
                          That's what Popper thinks as well. Says KC and Denver finishes ahead of us. If Bridgewater doesn't make a lot of mistakes and their defense is as good as advertised with all those quality d-backs then maybe they'll surprise. And Javonta Williams - the RB they drafted - should be great for their offense.

Comment

Working...
                          X